Old 02-02-2017, 06:39   #1
Angtoria
Weasel War

Angtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Banned for taking part in TQ Event?

*Wall of text incoming* *I promise there's a question at the end*
Last week TQ held an event where the God of Wealth gave away boxes full of 88,888 gold.
(If you're unfamiliar with the event, he drops them on the ground, you collect them, get rich yada yada)

So, I participated in this event and collected a grand total of 68 boxes (yay me right?). I open them, log off, go to sleep, wake up the next morning and bam, banned.

So I contact the helpful helpdesk (not via ticket, since they've not replied to my last ticket from 17/1/2016 about a different issue, so i cant send them a ticket, I have to find TQ's email from one they sent me in the past and email directly.)
and received:
Quote:
Hello, after checking, the account was banned for Botters/Cheaters, please obey our game rules. Thanks.
Ok, my initial thought is, did I get banned for TQ autohunting?
After another 3 tedious emails of asking why and getting no answer beyond "follow the rules" I get
Quote:
Sorry, we did find you use botter to make illegal silvers. so it is banned.
... Seriously?
Like I don't know if I just don't know how bots work, but surely silver isn't recorded client side? How would I bot for silver?
If I was going to bot for silver why would I bot for only 6kk~?

What followed is many more emails from me asking for proof, only to be ignored and treated like I'd done something wrong
Quote:
Dear player,
Hello, there is no doubt about your case, please obey our game rules. Thanks.
Why wont you give me proof then?
Quote:
Dear player,
Hello, the result will not be changed, hope you can understand, and enjoy our game with other account. Thanks.
But why wont you give me proof?
Quote:
Dear player,
Sorry, our related GM have had a careful check and find you used bot in game. We are unable to move the ban. Hope you can understand. Thanks.
If you checked carefully then why didn't you find that I got the gold from *YOUR EVENT*?

TQ Helpdesk is ignoring me and ignoring me and treating me like I'm a criminal rather than responding to my requests for proof or to actually treat me like I'm a human being.
They send me one email a day despite me getting up at 6am in order to reply to them whilst they are still at work. I reply almost immediately and they still ignore me...
Why would I buy cps on an account the same day just to get her banned?
And you can say that I actually botted but really I don't care if you believe me or not, I know I didn't. *shrug*

So, does anyone have any actual tactics for getting unbanned, or anyone's email address I can actually talk to and try to get this fixed? Because its actually sick that a company can treat their customers so bad (don't worry i'm not surprised).

Thanks (Inb4forumbantoo)
Dark

Never Back Down

RIP pescijr

Last edited by Angtoria; 05-27-2020 at 08:39.
Angtoria is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2017, 07:42   #2
ajemnub

ajemnub is on a distinguished road
tell them to put you in bot jail and from there you can get out if it's not your 3rd time i think
ajemnub is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2017, 08:21   #3
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
I was banned for auto hunting in groto and then a certain gm with a attitude was like "don't cheat". They couldn't tell me exactly what I did and kept going from bot to altering client yet 3 weeks ago bulkers were using magic edit all across the servers and gotten a slap on the wrist. If you are big spender go to facebook and befriend gm and they will get you out, the corrupt bastards.

Last edited by The last stick; 02-02-2017 at 09:18.
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2017, 08:48   #4
Angtoria
Weasel War

Angtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The last stick View Post
I was banned for auto hunting in froto and then a certain gm with a attitude was like "don't cheat". They couldn't tell me exactly what I did and kept going from bot to altering client yet 3 weeks ago bulkers were using magic edit all across the servers and gotten a slap on the wrist. If you are big spender go to facebook and befriend gm and they will get you out, the corrupt bastards.
I know how you feel!! He keeps telling me that I should follow the rules, lol that's what I was doing? I think this guy is acting on his own because he sent me a message at 9pm China time, when they finish at 4pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajemnub View Post
tell them to put you in bot jail and from there you can get out if it's not your 3rd time i think
Its not even my any'th time, my noob barely leaves tc, botjail I still have to pay right? *annoyed face emoji since forums doesn't support mobile*
Dark

Never Back Down

RIP pescijr
Old 02-02-2017, 09:35   #5
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Friend GM on facebook. It's how all the other botters and cheaters get away with it.

p.s. stop botting.
Old 02-02-2017, 09:37   #6
Angtoria
Weasel War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Friend GM on facebook. It's how all the other botters and cheaters get away with it.

p.s. stop botting.
Id have to start first
Dark

Never Back Down

RIP pescijr
Old 02-02-2017, 11:32   #7
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The last stick View Post
I was banned for auto hunting in groto and then a certain gm with a attitude was like "don't cheat". They couldn't tell me exactly what I did and kept going from bot to altering client .
had the same with an autohunter, same default replies as op, probably without actually checking anything..
(my big spending didnt help anything though )
Old 02-02-2017, 20:12   #8
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angtoria View Post
*Wall of text incoming* *I promise there's a question at the end*
Last week TQ held an event where the God of Wealth gave away boxes full of 88,888 gold.
(If you're unfamiliar with the event, he drops them on the ground, you collect them, get rich yada yada)

So, I participated in this event and collected a grand total of 68 boxes (yay me right?). I open them, log off, go to sleep, wake up the next morning and bam, banned.

So I contact the helpful helpdesk (not via ticket, since they've not replied to my last ticket from 17/1/2016 about a different issue, so i cant send them a ticket, I have to find TQ's email from one they sent me in the past and email directly.)
and received:

Ok, my initial thought is, did I get banned for TQ autohunting?
After another 3 tedious emails of asking why and getting no answer beyond "follow the rules" I get

... Seriously?
Like I don't know if I just don't know how bots work, but surely silver is recorded client side? How would I bot for silver?
If I was going to bot for silver why would I bot for only 6kk~?

What followed is many more emails from me asking for proof, only to be ignored and treated like I'd done something wrong

Why wont you give me proof then?

But why wont you give me proof?

If you checked carefully then why didn't you find that I got the gold from *YOUR EVENT*?

TQ Helpdesk is ignoring me and ignoring me and treating me like I'm a criminal rather than responding to my requests for proof or to actually treat me like I'm a human being.
They send me one email a day despite me getting up at 6am in order to reply to them whilst they are still at work. I reply almost immediately and they still ignore me...
Why would I buy cps on an account the same day just to get her banned?
And you can say that I actually botted but really I don't care if you believe me or not, I know I didn't. *shrug*

So, does anyone have any actual tactics for getting unbanned, or anyone's email address I can actually talk to and try to get this fixed? Because its actually sick that a company can treat their customers so bad (don't worry i'm not surprised).

Thanks (Inb4forumbantoo)
Hi, you can PM tell me the character name and server of the banned account, we will check again to see what's the reason.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2017, 21:03   #9
Angtoria
Weasel War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
Hi, you can PM tell me the character name and server of the banned account, we will check again to see what's the reason.

Pm'ed, thanks
Dark

Never Back Down

RIP pescijr
Old 02-02-2017, 21:27   #10
DIRTY~XII
KylinGem+9

DIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond repute
Normally structuring your replies in coherent English is enough.....then again it may be the $$$$ next to the vip.....

Former Server/s: Server 3 [Kylin](2003-2016)>Scorpio(2016)>Honor(2016)>Kylin>Scentsword (18hr stay 2016)>Aquarius(2016)>Scorpio(2016)>TwilightDance (2017)>Kylin(2017)>Titan(2018)>Kylin(2019)>Hebby(2 020)

Current Server: ~Kylin~
Royal Guild Leader
Active: 2003-2020 (MAKE ME AN OFFER-PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY)
DIRTY~XII is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2017, 06:34   #11
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRTY~XII View Post
then again it may be the $$$$ next to the vip.....
That's just the reality everywhere. Quit bitching.
Old 02-03-2017, 10:01   #12
DIRTY~XII
KylinGem+9

DIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
That's just the reality everywhere. Quit bitching.
ksomk

Former Server/s: Server 3 [Kylin](2003-2016)>Scorpio(2016)>Honor(2016)>Kylin>Scentsword (18hr stay 2016)>Aquarius(2016)>Scorpio(2016)>TwilightDance (2017)>Kylin(2017)>Titan(2018)>Kylin(2019)>Hebby(2 020)

Current Server: ~Kylin~
Royal Guild Leader
Active: 2003-2020 (MAKE ME AN OFFER-PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY)
DIRTY~XII is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2017, 11:16   #13
Angtoria
Weasel War

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRTY~XII View Post
Normally structuring your replies in coherent English is enough.....then again it may be the $$$$ next to the vip.....
Good news though, Rxin the legend got me unbanned!
Now I'm just trying to think of an arsey email to send to the helpdesk guy who "helped" me
Dark

Never Back Down

RIP pescijr
Old 02-03-2017, 16:45   #14
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
You coud just take the high road

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2017, 00:59   #15
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
can someone help me report this
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	159
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	151083  

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: