Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-24-2015, 16:41   #1
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Me and a friend are slotting out.

Basically there is no progression system in this game. It's all luck unless you want to A. Spend years grinding, B. Bulk, C. Use the champ system and forever have an inferior character to someone who used it for stats rather than + items. So we're selling all our gear and slotting, about 60-70k total cps going into this. Unless we come out with 200k+ cps were quiting. As soon as the gear is sold, i'll record it and upload it no matter the outcome.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2015, 16:55   #2
I.punch.bishes
Bishes :D

I.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck in real life, hopefully you lose all the CPs you have.

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
I.punch.bishes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2015, 17:10   #3
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.punch.bishes View Post
Good luck in real life, hopefully you lose all the CPs you have.
I don't mind playing this game casually but i'm not going to sit here wasting enormous amounts of time knowing i'll never catch up to people who are willing to drop g's. If i'm +12 that will be enough to take out 90% of the **** heads who build counter and crush them with skill and actually have fun playing on an equal field. Either way I have no regrets what happens, either I can play this game to it's full potential like it was years ago 1.0, or I can quit.
Old 04-24-2015, 17:55   #4
tactics

tactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond repute
wait im confused so your quitting cuz u cant get max rank fast? :| if that's the case go to a dead server win all the events and build up your stats then go back o.o

the game was not meant to be easy there are easy ways and the normal way took me **** it took me 5 or 6 years to get +12 u make it seem like tq add new stats every 2 months and make +12 unreachable

there is so many ways to make money in this game **** wit your skills

delevel all your gear and go 119-99 section that's about 1,200-1,500 k cps a week and build your gear from there wit your skills u could win elite pka, skill and team solo in lower lvl

or do u just want a char that is king or can kill a king in right away then i can see why your quitting but but i made about 4k cps in the last month off low lvl events
Server WildSwan
Deadly Sins Water - Warrior - Tro 130
Server SnowWhite
inmus Ninja - Ninja - Ninja - monk - monk - monk 137
Server Mercury
xxxx Water - Warrior - Tro 140
tactics is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2015, 18:09   #5
Returning
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tactics View Post
wait im confused so your quitting cuz u cant get max rank fast? :| if that's the case go to a dead server win all the events and build up your stats then go back o.o

the game was not meant to be easy there are easy ways and the normal way took me **** it took me 5 or 6 years to get +12 u make it seem like tq add new stats every 2 months and make +12 unreachable

there is so many ways to make money in this game **** wit your skills

delevel all your gear and go 119-99 section that's about 1,200-1,500 k cps a week and build your gear from there wit your skills u could win elite pka, skill and team solo in lower lvl

or do u just want a char that is king or can kill a king in right away then i can see why your quitting but but i made about 4k cps in the last month off low lvl events
Thats still going to take years. No normal MMO takes that long nor do I want to spend that long on here lol. And then do you know what you have to deal with in 99-,119,129. Full 200+ counter +12s so no it's not really possible to do that anymore. Full +12's feel they don't have enough so they farm the events from people that could use them to work their way up instead of challenging other +12's in the 130+ bracket lol.

You're never going to catch bulking kings, it's as simple as that they have multiple events and control different bracket tourneys in some cases. It's a dumb ass P2W system and the only decent thing tq has "champs" Still ****s you over since there is a limit on it you can't go full +12 bound and then move on towards working on your stats nope your char will become inferior to those bulkers and still lose. I've known this for awhile and given this game too many chances. After Fchen gave control of Conquer to his daughter the game started going down hill.

Last edited by Returning; 04-24-2015 at 18:16.
Old 04-24-2015, 19:02   #6
littleboy654

littleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond repute
can u pm me what gears ur selling
littleboy654 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2015, 19:46   #7
tactics

tactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Thats still going to take years. No normal MMO takes that long nor do I want to spend that long on here lol. And then do you know what you have to deal with in 99-,119,129. Full 200+ counter +12s so no it's not really possible to do that anymore. Full +12's feel they don't have enough so they farm the events from people that could use them to work their way up instead of challenging other +12's in the 130+ bracket lol.

You're never going to catch bulking kings, it's as simple as that they have multiple events and control different bracket tourneys in some cases. It's a dumb ass P2W system and the only decent thing tq has "champs" Still ****s you over since there is a limit on it you can't go full +12 bound and then move on towards working on your stats nope your char will become inferior to those bulkers and still lose. I've known this for awhile and given this game too many chances. After Fchen gave control of Conquer to his daughter the game started going down hill.

not all severs are like that find that don't have all that +12 stuff like that just say want a easy+12 char and u don't really wanna work for it
cuz i know many ppl that didnt bulk and keep up with kings well much lost most kings run imm i know ppl wit 180 BT and 33-35k attack that kill kings all the time
Server WildSwan
Deadly Sins Water - Warrior - Tro 130
Server SnowWhite
inmus Ninja - Ninja - Ninja - monk - monk - monk 137
Server Mercury
xxxx Water - Warrior - Tro 140
tactics is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2015, 19:47   #8
weapon11

weapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond repute
I know starting over is never a fun idea, but you might consider playing on liberty server. though its not really "classic" as we remember it, at least u don't have to go really high gear or mess with nobility system. every melee char just about is immunity,hp,p attack, crit since we don't need break so its not a huge advantage. average big chars are +7-7 2sdg and 140 doesn't mean much either. just throwing it out there. it is however one of them lopsided servers, but for pvp purposes though its not as gear dependent as 2.0
weapon11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2015, 20:01   #9
FiascoJackson

FiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Basically there is no progression system in this game. It's all luck unless you want to A. Spend years grinding, B. Bulk, C. Use the champ system and forever have an inferior character to someone who used it for stats rather than + items. So we're selling all our gear and slotting, about 60-70k total cps going into this. Unless we come out with 200k+ cps were quiting. As soon as the gear is sold, i'll record it and upload it no matter the outcome.
This is a bad idea. You're essentially donating your gears to TQ. Slots are rigged. Why not just keep them for a rainy day when you feel like playing CO? Stop trying to be a King, not everyone can or will be a King. Play a warrior and max out your gear for cheap and drop kings with a BT melee. Or go play lower level tournies and have fun. Stop taking CO so seriously.
Old 04-24-2015, 20:03   #10
roflzinternets
kakarot

roflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roflzinternets
Quote:
Originally Posted by returning View Post
basically there is no progression system in this game. It's all luck unless you want to a. Spend years grinding, b. Bulk, c. Use the champ system and forever have an inferior character to someone who used it for stats rather than + items. So we're selling all our gear and slotting, about 60-70k total cps going into this. Unless we come out with 200k+ cps were quiting. As soon as the gear is sold, i'll record it and upload it no matter the outcome.
o_o
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=736259
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=733598
LOVE SONNE,Xang, FreshLeeBaked, annd SunnySkyy!
"tl;dr
Some people like to play support classes, some people like to play damage dealing classes. You're welcome.
P" - Promethean
roflzinternets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2015, 20:04   #11
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Can you PM what are you selling along with the price =D ?

I think you play the DW that rank 2 on elite.
You should have played on a Classic server, at least BP there doesn't mean a lot.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2015, 20:59   #12
Six
Top Player

Six has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond repute
I think I've received 3 attribute points so far with champ arena, but I do miss it all the time I guess.

How much cp's can you dump into the cp machine at a time?
Sixinchsub
Warrior

Meteor-Thunder/Lucky7/Wildswan/Pheonix/BabyIcey/Eternity/SummerWind/
Thunder

I dare you to try and melee me.
Six is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2015, 22:16   #13
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six View Post
I think I've received 3 attribute points so far with champ arena, but I do miss it all the time I guess.

How much cp's can you dump into the cp machine at a time?
Max of 300 cp per spin, and the grand prize is 900,000 cp.

So basically :
3 - 9kcp
6-18k cp
9- 27k cp
10- 30k cp
20- 60k cp
30 - 90k cp
100- 300k cp
200- 600k cp
300- 900k cp

Assuming you get 3 x Dragon Ball, I think the most recent win is from Snow White. The 900k cp prize ofc.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2015, 22:53   #14
Returning
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
Can you PM what are you selling along with the price =D ?

I think you play the DW that rank 2 on elite.
You should have played on a Classic server, at least BP there doesn't mean a lot.
+6 -7 2 soc chuck/p2head/p3arm and +7 -7 2 soc chuck.

Rest was borrowed from a rl friend +8/+7 -7
Old 04-24-2015, 22:56   #15
Returning
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiascoJackson View Post
This is a bad idea. You're essentially donating your gears to TQ. Slots are rigged. Why not just keep them for a rainy day when you feel like playing CO? Stop trying to be a King, not everyone can or will be a King. Play a warrior and max out your gear for cheap and drop kings with a BT melee. Or go play lower level tournies and have fun. Stop taking CO so seriously.
Playing DFO/CSGo right now. I don't want to continue playing a p2w game if i'm not on the winning side. Game's boring I thought Kingdom war was going to change that is why i stayed playing a bit longer than I did but there's no team invasion or server invasion or anything like that.

Everyone use to be king, no other game has this nobility bull****. That's all it is is bull**** to get the bulkers to feel stronger than everyone else by donating mad money to the game to maintain their status. After they have that they expand by going throwing full counter +12 accounts in the other brackets. Happens on most servers

Last edited by Returning; 04-24-2015 at 23:02.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: