Old 12-07-2011, 14:28   #1
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Moscow casually riding his bike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVGY7321j20

Added to wishlist
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2011, 14:44   #2
esloc03
Banned

esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
I really, really want one of these bikes .

Please Santa...
esloc03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2011, 15:34   #3
RuM~

RuM~ is on a distinguished road
It's like i'm reading the gang alphabet o_O
RuM~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2011, 15:40   #4
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
I really want one.
AshThePharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2011, 17:04   #5
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Wow get outside, work, get money, buy 1.

That's the way to get 1 if you nerds didn't know.

Fav and like this message please cause it helps the mentally retared victims to learn this lesson ^,^

Besides that, riding bikes is for pussies.
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2011, 17:07   #6
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
Wow get outside, work, get money, buy 1.

That's the way to get 1 if you nerds didn't know.

Fav and like this message please cause it helps the mentally retared victims to learn this lesson ^,^

Besides that, riding bikes is for pussies.
Clearly the word sarcasm didn't come to your mind?
Old 12-07-2011, 18:40   #7
esloc03
Banned

esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshThePharaoh View Post
His brother posted that
Old 12-07-2011, 18:42   #8
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshThePharaoh View Post
Yeah I was being sarcastic about the part fav and like the msg but yeah you cracker do still need help
Old 12-07-2011, 18:53   #9
esloc03
Banned

Quote:
Yeah I was being sarcastic about the part fav and like the msg but yeah you cracker do still need help
Did your brother post this too, Lezim? The one who aimbotted on your account, I mean. Yeah, the one who got >ROXAS< permanently jailed, then got TheKingdom~ botjailed by a scan and again for auto-leveling.
Old 12-07-2011, 18:56   #10
MithosX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by esloc03 View Post
Did your brother post this too, Lezim? The one who aimbotted on your account, I mean. Yeah, the one who got >ROXAS< permanently jailed, then got TheKingdom~ botjailed by a scan and again for auto-leveling.
Bro why you so mad roxas got jailed out of boreddom, you got jailed for aimbotting, auto botting, cp scamming, mine botting, auto 2folding and lol is there anything you haven't done in game without a bot?

Even with the demoneggs you botted it x,x Besides that you got 2 main accounts perm botjailed cause of your stupid actions yet your addiction lets you to keep playing this game cause you lack a social life, I pitty the roommates you have now to live with ur smell. Probably some fat kid "wow yes meng i botted 5 dbs today and sold 3 dbs and killed others with bot, i so pro" Yes the accomplishment you achieved is just remarkable kiddo.
Old 12-07-2011, 19:03   #11
esloc03
Banned

Quote:
Bro why you so mad roxas got jailed out of boreddom, you got jailed for aimbotting, auto botting, cp scamming, mine botting, auto 2folding and lol is there anything you haven't done in game without a bot?

Even with the demoneggs you botted it x,x Besides that you got 2 main accounts perm botjailed cause of your stupid actions yet your addiction lets you to keep playing this game cause you lack a social life, I pitty the roommates you have now to live with ur smell. Probably some fat kid "wow yes meng i botted 5 dbs today and sold 3 dbs and killed others with bot, i so pro" Yes the accomplishment you achieved is just remarkable kiddo.
Out of boredom? Lol okay Lezim, you were permanently botjailed for aimbotting, auto leveling and botting for gears, silly.

Shame I removed the video of me buying DemonEggs from my XFire, I thought it looked pretty **** there as it's pretty obvious we didn't bot, rofl. Keep making yourself look like a dumbass, Lezim. Everyone already knows I don't aimbot and you/Shaquille are the only ones who think I do. Even Bilon, the person who reported me knows that I didn't haha, only you and your best buddy left. Please stop talking about a social life, you have 5 friends and you lied about your name so we wouldn't know how nerdy you are

You really need to work on your spelling too, almost every post of yours has some ****ty spelling mistake and so does your signature. I think that just shows how much you stay inside, Lezim. Scrapped your education for COD and CO, haha.

Last edited by esloc03; 12-07-2011 at 19:05.
Old 12-07-2011, 19:07   #12
MithosX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by esloc03 View Post
I bot cause i can get away with it mostly.
Yeah we know that, but it failed a few times though, thats how you lost 2 main accounts

And lol flaming my grammar? Wasn't that something trolls did a long time ago?
Old 12-07-2011, 19:15   #13
esloc03
Banned

Quote:
I know you don't aimbot Danny, so I'm just going to remove what you said and post some more bull**** that will make me look like a dumbass.

And lol flaming my grammar? Wasn't that something trolls did a long time ago?
Yeah I am Lezim, I found it might help if I tell you what you're doing wrong, at least you'll learn something then. Because as I said, you scrapped your education for CO and COD .
Old 12-07-2011, 19:47   #14
AshThePharaoh
Banned

Lezim's face when hes staring at Betsy's bum.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lesim.JPG
Views:	39
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	145704  
Old 12-08-2011, 15:43   #15
SirConrack
Banned

SirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond repute
Tbh I dont even read lezims posts anymore, I kinda just scan over it, Know what hes said(because he says the same **** the whole time) wonder why the **** people reply(with the same **** the whole time) and then post **** like this.

Any thread with lezim in it is pretty much ruined.
SirConrack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: