Old 11-16-2011, 05:33   #31
WeeZy.F

WeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire-demon View Post
Always the cric aura, option to soul shackle, more defense. Also can go wat-war-monk. Stig, and cric aura. And as far as I know, beads don't require anything, so you can always switch to alt beads? That way you can wwk if guild wars or something.

Not to mention you can also remove soul shackle.
If your fast enough you can wwk with beads then swap to alt gears and FB/SS while your enemy is landing, 130 beads only require 30 odd agility

I THINK on a Classic server, a Wwk + FB combo would 1hit most players

Would've been a good choice back when monks had extreme BP defence, thankfully that's been fixed

Royalty :

<|Vendetta|>
<|Exalted|>
EightFold
Neil
WeeZy.F is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2011, 05:38   #32
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeZy.F View Post
If your fast enough you can wwk with beads then swap to alt gears and FB/SS while your enemy is landing, 130 beads only require 30 odd agility

I THINK on a Classic server, a Wwk + FB combo would 1hit most players

Would've been a good choice back when monks had extreme BP defence, thankfully that's been fixed
well, people can't be hit with any skill for amount of time when WWK'd. So fb has same cool down as triple, thus it won't help much, I think, but can make the enemy less focused on jumping, getting an easy hit.

so people, more opinions on FB monk I guess? maybe even better then normal monk?
Old 11-16-2011, 05:42   #33
Cpt.Curtis

Cpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kswiss View Post
So basically I was wondering what to be rbed as for the ninja with a poison blade/sword and club to work out best or in other words, ninja in trojan mode

Could u list the advantages and disadvantages also?
Also was wondering what to set my attribute points to.

And I'm not going to be a trojan cause the nin gears were available for really cheap so I took it.

Thanks in advance =]
I was a pure ninja with blade/club for a while, recent just sold my club and am a trojan now, alot easier. Specially seeing how its always like 3/4 chars on you at once, if there are too many just bam herc them. I tend to use fb though

Listen, Share and Download!
Cpt.Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2011, 06:56   #34
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
How about monk in tro mode? Any good?
Quote:
It's actually pretty cool tbh, if u want to fb/ss instead of RP lol
Agreed. IMO if you want super power and since beads are only 36 agility you can be a super powerful monk with all the monk skills and use tro weapons (your choice) for alt gear switch and have the highest FB/SS attack. Only real thing you will be missing is herc yet look at all the monk skills you gain and remember that if you are real god at fb/ss you stand an = chance to kill the hercer as the hercer stands of killing you and you are a monk with what you used to have in HP before they nerfed the agility build. 176 + 36 is still in the range of HP you had at 200 or 215 agility.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2011, 07:05   #35
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
Agreed. IMO if you want super power and since beads are only 36 agility you can be a super powerful monk with all the monk skills and use tro weapons (your choice) for alt gear switch and have the highest FB/SS attack. Only real thing you will be missing is herc yet look at all the monk skills you gain and remember that if you are real god at fb/ss you stand an = chance to kill the hercer as the hercer stands of killing you and you are a monk with what you used to have in HP before they nerfed the agility build. 176 + 36 is still in the range of HP you had at 200 or 215 agility.
Well since monk has WWK, you kinda have some sort of herc. Less dmg by far, but does give the stunn to disorientate people.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:50   #36
Kswiss

Kswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Always the cric aura, option to soul shackle, more defense. Also can go wat-war-monk. Stig, and cric aura. And as far as I know, beads don't require anything, so you can always switch to alt beads? That way you can wwk if guild wars or something.

Not to mention you can also remove soul shackle.
That actually sounds pretty sweet. Having the wwk would help loads in a gangbang situation lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
It'd be a helluva killer on the fingers after a while switching alt gears, then back and so on. Though it is effective I guess, and quite a challenge and fun too lol.
Hmm, assuming you've got 176 on strength, and another 36 on agi....wouldn't that reduce your HP by quite a lot?
Kswiss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2011, 08:09   #37
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Quote:
That actually sounds pretty sweet. Having the wwk would help loads in a gangbang situation lol

It'd be a helluva killer on the fingers after a while switching alt gears, then back and so on. Though it is effective I guess, and quite a challenge and fun too lol.
Hmm, assuming you've got 176 on strength, and another 36 on agi....wouldn't that reduce your HP by quite a lot?
The most popular combo before was 200 agility melee monk, so compared to that now. It will be nearly no difference compare to ninja, and a bit vs tros cus of their naturally HP boost. Also monks have way higher defense to make up for it, not to mention their sick magic defense vs taos.

Also alt equips can be hot keyed on the F# buttons, making switching not to hard.

Just making blade/sword/club and 2 beads will be ex*****ve haha, biggest downside I see here.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:19   #38
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well since monk has WWK, you kinda have some sort of herc. Less dmg by far, but does give the stunn to disorientate people.
They nerfed WWK real good though. The 2 second delay they put on it makes using ANY skill after WWK a 2 second delay (the site says something like 1.5 seconds yet they increased it to 2 seconds). I have tested this a lot and the 2 seconds is right about when the player lands from the wwk maybe a tad later. Just as a poster above stated an idea of FB after a WWK is sorta mute in that the player has to land before you can even have a FB/SS shoot out to activate the skill. That means no fast predicting where they will jump in the middle of the wwk and spamming there. The WWK issue IMO is completely nerfed. It has uses still and if you 1 hit lower lvl players with it thats all fine yet using WWK as a setup skill is sorta useless.

What I like about the monk over the ninja in using as a FB/SS player is the following:

What you loose:
1) Vortex
2) Fog

What you gain:
1) shackle wooot!
2) all auras and against an = BP tro you will need fend or those CS will hit you and how nice is it to have 10 extra CS I mean you can ditch the club souls and use the blade ones since a ton of CS should be going off.
3) need to hit pole and gate at GW -> No problemo use your beads and be your monk again and be a powerhouse on pole, etc. when you see the strong enemies coming in to herc the pole or wwk it start your wwk on and off as you hit the pole or to get away for a split second to reset.
4) all support skills like tranquility and compassion for team play if needed.
5) Serenity -> this is also huge.

For many of us old players FB/SS is what keeps us playing. This build has it all and with alt gears and the high CS you will have on FB/SS there is no melee character you can not take down as you get better with FB/SS. Also I am usually not a Poison Blade user for zapping yet I like the PB in the main hand for this build. Like I stated somewhere else in a duel with a STG fire get all 7 of your RP in and then alt gear switch and zap while you wait to gain stamina back or just FB/SS then zap to wait for stamina to come back and you will be doing damage occassionally when the zaps hit let alone the nice CS added damage you will get.

I love this build. I still am working on my blade/sword yet I think this build will last a long time without getting bored.

Duel blade hercers you should survive a hit against if you are using fend to somewhat negate the CS going of. A duel club hercer will kill you with only 20.5kish life yet just get your fb/ss off first and kill them.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 11-16-2011 at 08:23.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2011, 09:52   #39
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Its FB mode not Tro mode get it right ***gots
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2011, 14:45   #40
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
oh you'd like that wouldnt you.

/stalk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2011, 21:34   #41
Kswiss

Kswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond reputeKswiss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
oh you'd like that wouldnt you.

/stalk.
hhhhhh my stalker finally found me

I know what you did last night btw....
Old 11-16-2011, 21:48   #42
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
on Gryphon thiers a player named Yin~ who is a monk in "tro" mode. He's alright, cant kill anything cus all the egy monks on my server are still in love with wwk
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2011, 22:57   #43
Kswiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
on Gryphon thiers a player named Yin~ who is a monk in "tro" mode. He's alright, cant kill anything cus all the egy monks on my server are still in love with wwk
Lol

That person that posted before me, IluminatI, is an fbing monk. He rips apart the whole server with just 300 BP, like tears apart full +12'ers
Old 11-17-2011, 00:09   #44
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
i never said Yin~ was any good. ;D' He's full +12 385 bp and gets raped by me, I'm guildless with 350 ;P (only missing 2 +12s =< crop and boots)
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2011, 02:08   #45
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lol

That person that posted before me, IluminatI, is an fbing monk. He rips apart the whole server with just 300 BP, like tears apart full +12'ers
oh you flatter me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
i never said Yin~ was any good. ;D' He's full +12 385 bp and gets raped by me, I'm guildless with 350 ;P (only missing 2 +12s =< crop and boots)
psst shes lieing.
but i am currently a monk with 176 str and 36 agil. beads on alt equips. its good fun.

good to have beads so you can wwk annoying tards who use wwk/herc.. or just to stun +12 people for your friends to kill
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: