View Poll Results: Merge with another dead server
Yes, could use more life in game 9 52.94%
No, server has enough players or dont want to 3 17.65%
I could care less 5 29.41%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-22-2011, 16:21   #31
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
now that I think about it. That vid wasn't made too long ago.

yu stalkin me? ;0

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2011, 17:58   #32
~Lord*Zero~
Banned

~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Why would I waste my time stalking a ***got like you? I saw that video months ago and figured you were botjailed for being a ***got.
~Lord*Zero~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2011, 18:06   #33
~Lord*Zero~
Banned

~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProEgy***9829; View Post
I don't understand why you'd bother again, it just you, me, panda & bullets. 3/4 know your dirty little secret, or in other words, we know you are full of ****.

What secret? I bot? wow, big secret. lol

I'd say the original freev bought their fair share of dbs, sure, but I don't see him in the vid. I don't know about mima, but I assume she didn't buy as much as any of you.

You didn't play when the original freedomv played, but yes, they bulked hardcore to full +12s.

baylyn and hutzi are archers, why would they "bulk"?

Both douchebags purchased 10,000s of dollars worth of USD. Baylyn even had a GM return all of his +12 items when SiLenc3 and youndward raped him for every time when he was plvling. Not only do you ****ers bulk, you've also got retarded GMs to return your items when you get assraped rednamed/blacknamed.

zaza//vega bulker? - I think you know my answer already (#@!$^!!$@)

Just a couple of ***got bulkers that purchased 10,000s of dollars worth of accounts and equipment from everyone smart enough to sell their accounts alongside bulking massively and even getting banned for not paying for the dbs they were bulking.

where are you in all of this? should I show your own posts? I guess "bulking" didn't seem bad back then when you bragged about it hence you didn't know the consequences.

Ps: what vid are yo talking about? do you even mean me??

okay, you want to play all good? fine, I shall play 'evil' I wanna see how this is like. :'D
Ps, die in rl from the fungus growing on your hand and **** k.
Old 05-22-2011, 18:56   #34
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
you still playing sc2?

Old 05-22-2011, 22:00   #35
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lord*Zero~ View Post
Ps, die in rl from the fungus growing on your hand and **** k.
Good morning bro.

The "within the quote reply" is so 1990, and it doesn't change anything, just shows how butthurt you are.

I'm pretty sure if any of them had "10,000s dollars worth of USD" they would probably buy a spaceship. lol

get over it scummy, you've been lying for 5 years.

Last edited by ProEgy♥; 05-22-2011 at 22:56.
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2011, 03:47   #36
~Lord*Zero~
Banned

You losers really don't have anything else to whine about now since your arguments (whatever they are - we all know I don't read your ****) are a load of bull****.

But back on topic, Aquarius doesn't need a merge. There way too many dirtcamels playing on it already, what Aquarius needs is a split or perhaps those TQ *****s and finally pull their fingers out and open up server transfers then we can all go on our merry ways.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:50   #37
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

so no sc2?

Old 05-23-2011, 09:58   #38
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You losers really don't have anything else to whine about now since your arguments (whatever they are - we all know I don't read your ****) are a load of bull****.

But back on topic, Aquarius doesn't need a merge. There way too many dirtcamels playing on it already, what Aquarius needs is a split or perhaps those TQ *****s and finally pull their fingers out and open up server transfers then we can all go on our merry ways.
Yeh, aquarius only needs a split so you can play without getting your ass stuffed OR not having to take "breaks" every 2 weeks. ;0

You do read "our ****". it's why you posted your very first reply in a while. What was the last post of yours? oh it was; gz ninjawy for botjail" and we all know what happened next bahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
so no sc2?
hope he still plays it, who knows? maybe i'll play it only to kick his ass back to co. I just got to learn how to play it first.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:25   #39
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

beatin' asses fair n square since '06

Old 05-23-2011, 14:29   #40
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
beatin' asses fair n square since '06
lies you were getting owned back in 2006

^bahana comes and owned panda.

Also hi everyone.

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2011, 15:33   #41
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
lies you were getting owned back in 2006

^bahana comes and owned panda.

Also hi everyone.
lies :[ I had over 1000 hp! ah yes the good days where you could have rednamed fun at lvl 60 lol

Old 05-23-2011, 16:58   #42
Daviddd
KINGSHIT

Daviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond repute
lol, did the Australians finally spend another 50k to beef up all their character to win gw?..... how many full +12`s do they have now, like 10? or is it 20 now?

Last edited by Daviddd; 05-23-2011 at 17:00.
Daviddd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2011, 17:03   #43
~Lord*Zero~
Banned

Quote:
you still playing sc2?
Haven't played for 3 weeks, tho boo asked me to party up with her today for a game of SotiS (sc2 dota).

@Fungus hand, I stopped playing 3-4 months ago, so I have no idea how many times you've been botjailed for botting. Tho, I like how you paid 20 dbs to get inficamel back out of botjail. Just goes to show how much of a TQ pawn you are. lol
Old 05-23-2011, 17:51   #44
ProEgy♥
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daviddd View Post
lol, did the Australians finally spend another 50k to beef up all their character to win gw?..... how many full +12`s do they have now, like 10? or is it 20 now?
They have numbers advantage in gw, that's all. I don't know if you heard of demonbox quest, but it is the only thing I noticed them pay dbs for to reach levels on ebb, like the last 3 or 4 levels (137-140?) to catch up to freev, but trust me, unless you are super lucky, you'd have to spend hundreds of dbs to get it done. lol

Kinda silly because levels were the only un-bulkable thing that kept their necks down for long.

Quote:
Haven't played for 3 weeks, tho boo asked me to party up with her today for a game of SotiS (sc2 dota).

@Fungus hand, I stopped playing 3-4 months ago, so I have no idea how many times you've been botjailed for botting. Tho, I like how you paid 20 dbs to get inficamel back out of botjail. Just goes to show how much of a TQ pawn you are. lol
You'd know, you are the most obsessive scum on the face of the earth, so if anything happens to the silly little me, you'd certainly pop outta no where shouting "GZ AHMED BOTTAR HUEHUHU"

Haven't you heard? the rest of them play the game as it should be played (not gamewise, but the fact that they don't turn xfire on isntead of pk mode, like you did) apart from few times where they couldn't handle it but to spam bc "laran botttttttttttar" but that's it. =D

edit: yesss, they had infinity out before modifications were restored by TQ, umad? and fyi, they won't use it, they just bailed it out because it was worth it.

Last edited by ProEgy♥; 05-23-2011 at 18:06.
Old 05-23-2011, 18:03   #45
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

sotis blows.

I prefer LoL over that hah.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: