View Poll Results: Merge with another dead server
Yes, could use more life in game 9 52.94%
No, server has enough players or dont want to 3 17.65%
I could care less 5 29.41%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-22-2011, 08:27   #16
Lite-D

Lite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProEgy***9829; View Post
i'm sorry, what? numbers? what part of "1 to 10 ratio in your favor" did you not understand?

bp advantage? hm, is this why 1 person on 2 chars trying to steal our king spot?

I'm sorry man, we shouldn't have leveled our only frontline tro to 140, should have waited for the slow ass turtles to catch up in levels. lol

Again, I'm sorry. TQ should have made levels bulk-able. oh wait they did, demonbox ftw!

my..backward culture, who are you to talk about "cultures? you are probably another immigrant who's been in australia since childhood, you wouldn't know **** about cultures. boohoo

Maybe it is just me, but I don't like dumb people, specially dumb women, because they act...weird, bro. lol

I still have that spy in yer guild and I know how your guild is being run. I gotta blame the dude tho, that ass killed our noobies in gw. ;(
I think you need to read what i said more carefully. Also i do know how the muslim culture works as there are many instances of the opression of females and limiting choices. No doubt this opression is substituted by other benefits and they are well taken care of but still...it is apparent.

As for questioning my culture, regardless of what you think, there are no facts supporting your comments. You people need to open your minds abit more and to stop making gender bias/specific comments. That's what i meant by backward culture/upbringing. All you have done so far is make yourself look foolish and ignorant. Also if you wish to troll, it takes skill....something you lack greatly.

Last edited by Lite-D; 05-22-2011 at 08:29.
Lite-D is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2011, 08:38   #17
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Seeing what this is turnin' into, I think I hit a nerve.

Tbh, I think I'm talking to 2nd grader. Not being educated enough on the cultures of others clearly reflects on your half-assed "culture". =p

I'm not gender biasing, men and women have different characteristics, each have ups and downs.

For example, most teen males have big-mouth or bad manners (take me for example uheuhe), some males fart in public which is something females don't do, I dislike that about males. Does that mean I "gender bias"??

stating what's obvious and well-known about males & females is not "gender biasing" you can clearly see the difference between dumb males and females

for example, a dumb female would be like linah or lady royale and we all know how they act, a dumb male would be... you

I think I could handle you, but them? I'd bail out fo sure. lol

You didn't even understand this, are you really a 2nd grader? at first I was just assuming, now it is obvious.

troll? i wasn't trolling, but it seems that you got trolled while I'm not even trying, congratz.

Last edited by ProEgy♥; 05-22-2011 at 08:40.
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2011, 08:46   #18
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
I'll stop there for now. Laters, westside ghetto boi.
Old 05-22-2011, 08:47   #19
Lite-D

Lite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProEgy***9829; View Post
Seeing what this is turnin' into, I think I hit a nerve.

Tbh, I think I'm talking to 2nd grader. Not being educated enough on the cultures of others clearly reflects on your half-assed "culture". =p

I'm not gender biasing, men and women have different characteristics, each have ups and downs.

For example, most teen males have big-mouth or bad manners (take me for example uheuhe), some males fart in public which is something females don't do, I dislike that about males. Does that mean I "gender bias"??

stating what's obvious and well-known about males & females is not "gender biasing" you can clearly see the difference between dumb males and females

for example, a dumb female would be like linah or lady royale and we all know how they act, a dumb male would be... you

I think I could handle you, but them? I'd bail out fo sure. lol

You didn't even understand this, are you really a 2nd grader? at first I was just assuming, now it is obvious.

troll? i wasn't trolling, but it seems that you got trolled while I'm not even trying, congratz.
lol you actually just made my point for me. And as usual, unable to address the topic at hand....farting in public? You're like a kid grabbing at straws.
Lite-D is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2011, 09:59   #20
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
i've fought battles where we were outnumbered hard before and it's not like that was a problem. afaik, freedom used to always be the outnumbered guild.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2011, 10:00   #21
ProEgy♥
Banned

what point? what topic? oh you mean server transfer topic? I'm pretty sure your nonsense & ranting have nothing to do with the "topic at hand" But thanks, I know what I wrote and how much it is relevant to your "point" you are just not that smart to comprehend it, so instead you sing whatever people say, like a parrot.

either way, there's no reason for me to explain myself to a 2nd grader.

yeah...farting in public, that's a well known habit that filthy males do amongst people. I'm pretty sure you are familiar with that, scum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
i've fought battles where we were outnumbered hard before and it's not like that was a problem. afaik, freedom used to always be the outnumbered guild.
mate this is not about co anymoar. lol
Old 05-22-2011, 10:38   #22
~Lord*Zero~
Banned

~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Its always funny when you chumps say your out numbered when your running around with the majority of the bulkers in your guilds. 1 - 10 yeah, 1 bulker in cybertron/allied guild to 10 bulkers in freedom/allied guild, and its always been like that way back before you 2 ***s even played. lol

In before ahmed/panda starts crying about how we outnumbered them 500 to 5 or whatever way back when Gravity/darktemplars slapped freedom/symmetry senseless for months on end and even then it was 2 bulkers and 498 non db buyers vs 5 bulkers that purchased 10,000s of dollars worth of DBs on top of purchasing thousands of dollars worth of accounts/equipment from other bulkers who quit/leave the game.. and if that wasn't all, those 5 had a group of tag alongs borrowing their bulked/botted/purchased accounts the entire time and nothing has changed except more people hate you 2 ***s than anyone else on server. lol

By all means continue complaining/ranting dumbasses.
~Lord*Zero~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2011, 11:37   #23
ProEgy♥
Banned

why did you have to run your mouth again?

http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...5&d=1263986158

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...er/gw550-0.jpg

That's how it was like yesterday too.

yo can run your mouth about "bot/bulk/cheat/whatever" we, aquarius "chumps", know your dirty little secret, bro.

i'm not complaining, it's not exactly the first time we lost, we would actually complain when gws used to be worthy, but if a suck-up scum goes on about "wiping us out" then we shall write down the cons and the pros for each side. you won, gratz, you wiped us out? no you didn't.

Edit:

@TS; see? server can be active, if people stop being pusssies for a minute and actually play the game.

Last edited by ProEgy♥; 05-22-2011 at 11:45.
Old 05-22-2011, 13:06   #24
Mr.Wiz

Mr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond repute
Yea why not merge , my server got ruined back in 2008 when it became infested with you know who , so why not bring in all the clowns from the other servers and have 1 seriously **** server then i can bail out if they ever finally get a transfer up and running

rant over

TheRaven arch-tro-arch 130-131-134 - the quest is over -First raven on server
MrWiz arch-arch-arch 125-130-117 finally retired

Quoth the Raven , Nevermore - edgar allan poe

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war - william shakespear (from julius ceaser)

Virtutis gloria merces (Glory is the reward of valour) - my clan motto

evil truimphs when good men do nothing
Mr.Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2011, 13:58   #25
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
oh man zero =p you always proclaimed you were the most hated. what changed D:

and no, people like me. the few times I log in, I get yay's from allies n enemies alike for some reason.

yea you guys won for a few months. want a medal? few months vs few years, we see who wins the most =p

ps, still 0 times botjailed vs your several of times. doesn't this make you a botter instead of me? D:

yay old drama

Old 05-22-2011, 14:36   #26
Bulletbody

Location: i live in an ocean... i swim with the fishies, and yes my computer is waterproof
Bulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Bulletbody Send a message via Yahoo to Bulletbody
these are the most exciting days of gw i can remember, gw was always **** on aries to.
Baller Ass Tiger Vid ->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5DRAebYKwo

im in that vid for a few mins getting merkd lol

sorry to say but WE as in Pw & cybertron. against glorybox and some other guild, and it was all the conquers br pt on that side

we outnumberd them and still got pawnt like hoes in guildwar, thats why i stopped going. so many people dont even know how to try up different strategies for guild war.

and i remember 1 time, the guildwar pole had 2 1/2 bars on it, and drugs bunny is standing by it telling everyone not to attack, but the guild gates were about to be broke into.

im like DUDE WE NEEDA BREAK THE ***N POLE TO HEAL THE GATES, it was like 10 mins till the end of gw, of course he didnt wanna do that, it was supposed to be his turn to win. so he HAD to make sure no1 attacked the pole....

well that resulted in the gates being crushed and us all dieing and losing the pole. because people are ****ing greedy
BP: 320+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.oHeartlesso.0 View Post
get me a pic of just your face i'll attach a d**k and there you got a new avatar
To be a legend you must first beat a legend
To be the best you must first destroy everyone
To be a noob you just need an aimbot and fight like a pinnoy

i aimbot go **** yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngP6aboKUtw

Last edited by Bulletbody; 05-22-2011 at 14:41.
Bulletbody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2011, 15:06   #27
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

hey if I log laran or so, I get a helpdesk GM after 20 mins checking if i'm botting lol.

Old 05-22-2011, 15:17   #28
~Lord*Zero~
Banned

~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
1st screeny..

Your side (back then)
freedomv - bulker
MiMa - bulker
zaza - bulker
vega - bulker
sinistard - bulker
huntpoodlepiddle - bulker
baylyn - bulker

Our side (back then)
Shrike - bulker
Silly - bulker

2nd Screeny..

Your side (back then)
vega - bulker
zaza - bulker

Our side (back then)
Naestra - bulker
Raven - bulker

Bulkers vs the rest, go figure. Oh but it was 5 vs 500... LOL

Dumbass, I recall a video of you filming yourself getting botjailed while mining... innocent right? Fail.
~Lord*Zero~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2011, 16:03   #29
ProEgy♥
Banned

I don't understand why you'd bother again, it just you, me, panda & bullets. 3/4 know your dirty little secret, or in other words, we know you are full of ****.

I'd say the original freev bought their fair share of dbs, sure, but I don't see him in the vid. I don't know about mima, but I assume she didn't buy as much as any of you.

baylyn and hutzi are archers, why would they "bulk"?

zaza//vega bulker? - I think you know my answer already (#@!$^!!$@)

where are you in all of this? should I show your own posts? I guess "bulking" didn't seem bad back then when you bragged about it hence you didn't know the consequences.

Ps: what vid are yo talking about? do you even mean me??

okay, you want to play all good? fine, I shall play 'evil' I wanna see how this is like. :'D

Last edited by ProEgy♥; 05-22-2011 at 16:08.
Old 05-22-2011, 16:12   #30
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lord*Zero~ View Post
Dumbass, I recall a video of you filming yourself getting botjailed while mining... innocent right? Fail.
to prove a bug in the botjail system... I got out as soon as it got announced as a bug. My point stands, I have never been botjailed, and with botjail I mean, getting put in without being let out for free. sure, grasp straws like a little squirt. If you try to make an argument, do make it a valid one please.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: