Old 05-24-2011, 02:29   #1
Bulletbody

Location: i live in an ocean... i swim with the fishies, and yes my computer is waterproof
Bulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Bulletbody Send a message via Yahoo to Bulletbody
And this is the offscreen fastblade

And this is the offscreen fastblade

sounds sorta Jackass style doesnt it?
BP: 320+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.oHeartlesso.0 View Post
get me a pic of just your face i'll attach a d**k and there you got a new avatar
To be a legend you must first beat a legend
To be the best you must first destroy everyone
To be a noob you just need an aimbot and fight like a pinnoy

i aimbot go **** yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngP6aboKUtw
Bulletbody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2011, 03:17   #2
~Lord*Zero~
Banned

~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
To me and offscreen ss/fb was always considered to be a lag snipe, using the delays between players screens to target and hit them with a ss/fb shot. The target would appear standing still as they came onto your screen, yet jumping on their screen, and there is a split second inwhich to aim and hit them and it would appear to the target as if you hit them either offscreen or in midair.

What you've done is something similar to that. Using the delay between the players and server, you've jumped, jumped again before landing from the 1st jump, while firing a ss/fb shot. This would appear on the target screen as you jumping towards them, then teless/fbing to another location hitting/missing them with fb. This effect can make ss/fb shots appear to have come from outside ss/fb range.

This effect also occurs with zaps.
~Lord*Zero~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2011, 05:58   #3
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
think this one is older than the street =p

the vid of the trojan you linked from the tiger gw shows the guy doing these shots the entire time.

Imo this is the noob way of fbing. running and using lagg to get hits in. and yea zero's explanation is correct, nothing more needs to be said.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2011, 14:20   #4
MarcosFtw
Owned k?

MarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond reputeMarcosFtw has a reputation beyond repute
this is s000ooo00000 old

Smirnoff speaks~to~***seoo***:
cool story, bro

Private Server ftw.

Anyways, I quit.
Playing League of Legends.
MarcosFtw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2011, 14:30   #5
~Lord*Zero~
Banned

~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Ofcourse its correct, I am the best for a reason. LOL
Old 05-24-2011, 15:01   #6
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
even the best at being the local dickhead

Old 05-24-2011, 16:16   #7
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
oh wow aries has l33t fbers!. It's the lowest fb method. Though, not everyone can do it. The only person who used to be good at it on aquarius was bob, it was annoying lol.
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2011, 13:39   #8
Bulletbody

Location: i live in an ocean... i swim with the fishies, and yes my computer is waterproof
Bulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lord*Zero~ View Post
To me and offscreen ss/fb was always considered to be a lag snipe, using the delays between players screens to target and hit them with a ss/fb shot. The target would appear standing still as they came onto your screen, yet jumping on their screen, and there is a split second inwhich to aim and hit them and it would appear to the target as if you hit them either offscreen or in midair.

What you've done is something similar to that. Using the delay between the players and server, you've jumped, jumped again before landing from the 1st jump, while firing a ss/fb shot. This would appear on the target screen as you jumping towards them, then teless/fbing to another location hitting/missing them with fb. This effect can make ss/fb shots appear to have come from outside ss/fb range.

This effect also occurs with zaps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
think this one is older than the street =p

the vid of the trojan you linked from the tiger gw shows the guy doing these shots the entire time.

Imo this is the noob way of fbing. running and using lagg to get hits in. and yea zero's explanation is correct, nothing more needs to be said.

i would refer to that as a "snipe" shot.

someone is jumping after you, and your barely out of screen they just come into your screen looking completely still and u fb them while they look still... that is a snipe shot

and since you watched the other akira vid then watch this one cuz its better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7QjB...eature=related

because it shows what a snipe shot is, and what i did was offscreen fb. of course its old lol, i just thought it sounded jackass style how i put and this is the offscreen fb.

LordRaphael of course thought i was hacking so i made this vid for him a while ago

Quote:
get me a pic of just your face i'll attach a d**k and there you got a new avatar

Last edited by Bulletbody; 05-25-2011 at 13:44.
Old 05-25-2011, 18:04   #9
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProEgy***9829; View Post
oh wow aries has l33t fbers!. It's the lowest fb method. Though, not everyone can do it. The only person who used to be good at it on aquarius was bob, it was annoying lol.
Nah tequila was pro at those but anyone could have done them.

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2011, 21:26   #10
~Lord*Zero~
Banned

Yea, and if anyone was pro at them, it was pimpsfemaledog, but that was before the sand******s came. lmao
Old 05-25-2011, 21:31   #11
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
Nah tequila was pro at those but anyone could have done them.
Tbh, tequila didn't need to land off-screen fbs haha.
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2011, 12:20   #12
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

tequila... low ping n still missing like a retard. "MAB". lolol fail. When I got his ping on royalty, I do 3-5 chains. the guy went mad once I got over his BP. Wiped his ass time after time. if he can't one hit you, he's ****. always was, always will be.

Old 05-26-2011, 12:30   #13
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
well, is indeed stupid because you said offscreen fastblade, but i only see scentsword.

Last edited by Paper~DeidaraZ; 05-26-2011 at 12:33.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2011, 08:41   #14
Bulletbody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
tequila... low ping n still missing like a retard. "MAB". lolol fail. When I got his ping on royalty, I do 3-5 chains. the guy went mad once I got over his BP. Wiped his ass time after time. if he can't one hit you, he's ****. always was, always will be.
you wiped his ass??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
well, is indeed stupid because you said offscreen fastblade, but i only see scentsword.
lmao, no difference between ss and fb, i use both i jus refer to em as fastblade. who cares? lmao

Quote:

Old 05-31-2011, 11:47   #15
Recost3
Superbowl!

Recost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond repute
There's nothing special about these; these are old as dirt and simple.
I have the power of possession in my hands
Becoming stronger every step that I take
I will destroy what has done this to me
Human scum will abide by my words
This planet is doomed, this planet is doomed.
Recost3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: