Old 07-22-2010, 14:57   #1
Centora

Centora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond repute
Well fire's have finally been balanced!!

So I was looking at Horse Racing mall and found 2 items to help balance the tro/ninja to fire debate. So here they are:

M-DefenseNecklacePack
Unique: 4-8% m-def -- 320 points
Elite: 6-10% m-def -- 800 points
Sup: 8-12% m-def -- 2000 points

M-DefenseRingPack (Attack and Heavy)

Note: Same packs are available for tao's bag and bracelet.

So that gives all classes a possible total of +24% m-def. Of course the 92% m-def (can someone confirm 92%) cap would still be in effect but that means a fire can only deliver 8% of its attack. I believe the cap for a fire is 21k attack so do the math lol.. 21,000 * .08 = 1,680 Attack. That is before m-defense (damage reduced from + gears... earring and armor) is even taken out. So were looking at a full +12 fire only able to deliver a max of 1,680 Attack - about 600 for the typical trojan's + m-def.

Now of course you still end up getting an occasional 2x attack from said fire.. but 2.1k is nothing compaired to the usual 4k+ Attack the same fire use to give.

Classic ~ Liberty || Kratos~

Vote: Change item composition to steed composition.

Last edited by Centora; 07-22-2010 at 15:00.
Centora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2010, 15:08   #2
InfinityC
Banned

InfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond reputeInfinityC has a reputation beyond repute
IS this with or without penetration and artifact?
InfinityC is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2010, 15:11   #3
FestivusMiracle

FestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centora View Post
So I was looking at Horse Racing mall and found 2 items to help balance the tro/ninja to fire debate. So here they are:

M-DefenseNecklacePack

M-DefenseRingPack (Attack and Heavy)

Note: Same packs are available for tao's bag and bracelet.

So that gives all classes a possible total of +24% m-def. Of course the 92% m-def (can someone confirm 92%) cap would still be in effect but that means a fire can only deliver 8% of its attack. I believe the cap for a fire is 21k attack so do the math lol.. 21,000 * .08 = 1,680 Attack. That is before m-defense (damage reduced from + gears... earring and armor) is even taken out. So were looking at a full +12 fire only able to deliver a max of 1,680 Attack - about 600 for the typical trojan's + m-def.

Now of course you still end up getting an occasional 2x attack from said fire.. but 2.1k is nothing compaired to the usual 4k+ Attack the same fire use to give.
I belive the cap is 90%, and with penetration/sage warlock (wichever give extra pene) That is reduced greatly, and going over the cap say 95% mdef, will not affect the penetration, the penetration will still act as if it was against the 90% cap, so for anyone close to the cap this is pretty useless, and btw with 90% cap i still get hit for around 4k from the top fire on my server.
But they all kept getting worse
When I think about the way you let me down
I wonder if I'm supposed to count on you
How could you ignore me?
My imaginary friend didn't come through in the end
So now I have to find a real one
Didn't answer when I called
Well I guess it's just because
He was never there at all

Last edited by FestivusMiracle; 07-22-2010 at 15:15.
FestivusMiracle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2010, 15:13   #4
andyliuandy

andyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to andyliuandy
wont help.
Old 07-22-2010, 15:31   #5
Centora

Centora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond repute
Well.. how much can sage actually reduce? 15% is its chance to activate. No I didn't include artifacts. I didn't know there was an artifact to reduce m-def of your opponent.

Old 07-22-2010, 16:00   #6
HaphazardHero
Alcoholist

HaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond repute
Unfortunately, magic def % isn't so useful these days. Please see my thread here:
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=691631

In short, an extra 3% actually saved me a mere 1% after penetration and all that.

hero
- A person noted for feats of courage or nobility of purpose, especially one who has risked or sacrificed his or her life

The HaphazardHero
-Glory
HaphazardHero is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2010, 17:19   #7
tix33
Matija?

tix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to tix33
not really,unless u can get m def outside horse race..

~Tix~ 130-130-140 monk-war-tro

Eagle
tix33 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2010, 18:10   #8
awake

awake has a reputation beyond reputeawake has a reputation beyond reputeawake has a reputation beyond reputeawake has a reputation beyond reputeawake has a reputation beyond reputeawake has a reputation beyond reputeawake has a reputation beyond reputeawake has a reputation beyond reputeawake has a reputation beyond reputeawake has a reputation beyond reputeawake has a reputation beyond repute
I agreed, useless for bag and bracelet anyway
all +12 water or fire are at 105 pct , and cap-ed is around 91 to 94 on some certain class
Old 07-22-2010, 19:02   #9
SanoSuKe
专业水平

SanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond repute
It actually works against maxed out fires. Either TQ raised the cap or they removed it I dunno. A maxed out fire is doing 2ks on a maxed out tro with ring + necky M def refineries and they aren't even super refineries. Anyone else testing this?
SanoSuKe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2010, 19:08   #10
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
I think that rather than adding m-def, it reduces penetration.
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2010, 19:29   #11
Fa1nT
Kekekekeke

Fa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond repute
So fires pay to get strong, then everyone else can pay to resist that power? :x
Fa1nT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2010, 19:39   #12
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT View Post
So fires pay to get strong, then everyone else can pay to resist that power? :x
yep. That is tq's definition of 'balance'.
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2010, 20:18   #13
JLGHAHD
DB BUYER

JLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond reputeJLGHAHD has a reputation beyond repute
OMGZ......... Im a fire tao, and i dont like this one bit

Ill just Fog

would you Sacrafice attack for defence?

Choose Wiseley xD if you cant 1 hit kill WITH A FB to a fire tao GG......

Unless you can do FB/SS chains good, and hopefully a , Ninja/war/fire reflect does not activate.

Venus -> Venus -> Lucky7
Dark_Cloud -> Kazer0 -> JLGHAHD

12-30-2010, 20:16
Invented Claim EXP Ball in Apprentice Reward!
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=710725

Dont Lose Hope, Keep Fighting =)
JLGHAHD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2010, 20:49   #14
Centora

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLGHAHD View Post
OMGZ......... Im a fire tao, and i dont like this one bit

Ill just Fog

Choose Wiseley xD if you cant 1 hit kill WITH A FB to a fire tao GG......

Unless you can do FB/SS chains good, and hopefully a , Ninja/war/fire reflect does not activate.
If its worth it I'd accept def over att.

Old 07-22-2010, 20:57   #15
DaManFromNoWher

DaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLGHAHD View Post
History 101: Hitler didn't and lost WWII because of almost no defense.

I now return you to the modern area
DaManFromNoWher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: