Old 05-12-2010, 17:08   #1
SarValor

SarValor is an unknown quantity at this point
SarValor - Top Money Bags no more?

Hey all,
No clue if anyone is here that i used to play with but i was top money bags on tiger forever with 1,000,000,000 and just came back and saw i wasn't even listed anymore. Was there a wipe of untouched accounts or was i hacked?
And my "hacked" i mean the retarded GMs gave out my password and user.

Anyone just curious
SarValor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2010, 03:03   #2
niKsy
SRBIJA !

niKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to niKsy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarValor View Post
Hey all,
No clue if anyone is here that i used to play with but i was top money bags on tiger forever with 1,000,000,000 and just came back and saw i wasn't even listed anymore. Was there a wipe of untouched accounts or was i hacked?

Anyone just curious
no clue, and i remember it wasnt 1kkk anymore but something like 987.000.000 last time i saw top money bags :s

niKs/ikKo are not mine anymore -.-

BYE CONQUER, HELLO COUNTER STRIKE, PM to add

Quote:
LOVED BY SOME
HATED BY MANY
FEARED BY ALL...

SERBS
niKsy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2010, 16:54   #3
SarValor

the number just below 1 billion was me i got on like a year ago and took some money and made some sockets but then the price was so low i didnt even bother selling them.

I just d/ld conquer but apparently it doesnt run on my verison of windows so guess ill never know what happened.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:31   #4
niKsy
SRBIJA !

niKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to niKsy
or i could log on ur char and tell u

niKs/ikKo are not mine anymore -.-

BYE CONQUER, HELLO COUNTER STRIKE, PM to add

Quote:
LOVED BY SOME
HATED BY MANY
FEARED BY ALL...

SERBS
niKsy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2010, 10:19   #5
LightSword
Psycho

LightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
the number just below 1 billion was me i got on like a year ago and took some money and made some sockets but then the price was so low i didnt even bother selling them.

I just d/ld conquer but apparently it doesnt run on my verison of windows so guess ill never know what happened.
if its windows 7 you have to delete the folder named ZQFAT or something (the TQ virus scanner) in the conquer folder.

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

LightSword - 132 2nd RB Trojan

The Legendary CrimsonBlade Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
About this issue, it is true that players can change equipment after they enter the PK map. But please be noted that the reward is quite different in differnt groups, if you choose to go to lower BP group, you won't get as good reward as higher BP group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacitar View Post
Aimbot with herc? Crack much?
LightSword is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2010, 10:26   #6
Shikona

Shikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
if its windows 7 you have to delete the folder named ZQFAT or something (the TQ virus scanner) in the conquer folder.
You don't need to do that anymore.
Shikona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2010, 07:06   #7
LightSword
Psycho

LightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikona View Post
You don't need to do that anymore.
yes you do. i recently reinstalled Win7 on 64 bit and it BSOD'd on Conquer start up.

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

Quote:
About this issue, it is true that players can change equipment after they enter the PK map. But please be noted that the reward is quite different in differnt groups, if you choose to go to lower BP group, you won't get as good reward as higher BP group.
Quote:
Old 05-18-2010, 18:53   #8
SarValor

id rather keep the windows file than play conquer, but i
ve sent an email to see if i can find out what happened to the account. Wonder if i'll even get a response.
Old 05-21-2010, 01:15   #9
Scara
incognito

Scara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
yes you do. i recently reinstalled Win7 on 64 bit and it BSOD'd on Conquer start up.
what he said.
or they are angry that their credit card didn't solve their problems
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1b2c3-5
TrojanJon:
ghayboissaywatttt ?
BastA:
what ????
Scara is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2010, 05:10   #10
LightSword
Psycho

Quote:
id rather keep the windows file than play conquer, but i
ve sent an email to see if i can find out what happened to the account. Wonder if i'll even get a response.
its not a windows file. its in the conquer folder and its TQ's "VIRUSMANGGG" scanner. delete it and you can play.

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-24-2010, 20:57   #11
SarValor

cool, ill try that out.
I have all the info for my original user name and password and stuff and all my other accounts and the gms are helping a lot. Plus i have pictures on the forums from years ago of myself and can take current ones the compare if it comes down to it.
So looks like whoever got 1kkk is about to lose it and their account
Old 05-25-2010, 00:24   #12
marty1991
blahhhh :x

marty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hey all,

Anyone just curious
I thought you used it. Didnt you try logging back again?
Deputy Leader
Duke Nobility
Monk War Fire
131-131-140(4th in Tiger)
BP: 355/359

[S]+12 2-STG Earrings -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bag -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Back Sword -7%
[S]+12 2-STG Robe -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bracelet -7%
[S]+7 2-STG Boots -7%
[S]+8 2-STG Fan -1%
[S]+8 2-SGG Tower -1%
[S]+7 Crop -1%
+8 Spotted Steed
Max Level Gears

Sub-class
P9 Sage
P9 Warlock
P9 Chi Master
P9 Apothecary
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler
P9 Martial Artist
marty1991 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2010, 00:25   #13
marty1991
blahhhh :x

marty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
cool, ill try that out.
I have all the info for my original user name and password and stuff and all my other accounts and the gms are helping a lot. Plus i have pictures on the forums from years ago of myself and can take current ones the compare if it comes down to it.
So looks like whoever got 1kkk is about to lose it and their account
Wanna share me some stuff if your back? haha Welcome back man! hope to see u soon in game
Deputy Leader
Duke Nobility
Monk War Fire
131-131-140(4th in Tiger)
BP: 355/359

[S]+12 2-STG Earrings -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bag -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Back Sword -7%
[S]+12 2-STG Robe -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bracelet -7%
[S]+7 2-STG Boots -7%
[S]+8 2-STG Fan -1%