Old 02-03-2010, 17:22   #1
~BlacK~WolF~
The WolF

~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute
Account Creation First & Last Names

Look in my sig for link to poll i even talked to alot of the mods and helpdesk and they dont even like it lol kinda funny ^^

Returned back to to classic server Royalty_EU

Sir.Tankzalot Water-Warrior-Warrior
Genocide Work in progress
HellBlaze Work in progress
~BlacK~WolF~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2010, 17:53   #2
monkeee

monkeee has a reputation beyond reputemonkeee has a reputation beyond reputemonkeee has a reputation beyond reputemonkeee has a reputation beyond reputemonkeee has a reputation beyond reputemonkeee has a reputation beyond reputemonkeee has a reputation beyond reputemonkeee has a reputation beyond reputemonkeee has a reputation beyond reputemonkeee has a reputation beyond reputemonkeee has a reputation beyond repute
lol i saw your name in-game, it looked pretty awful :P
monkeee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2010, 01:37   #3
~BlacK~WolF~
The WolF

~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute
now you see what i mean lol tq cant do **** all right

Old 02-04-2010, 01:46   #4
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
You can't get around it, and you don't need more than one thread about it.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2010, 01:54   #5
~BlacK~WolF~
The WolF

lol it sucks a mod said they was going to patch this so where is this patch or wait this patch coming out in 2011 or was it just bull****

Old 02-04-2010, 01:57   #6
~BlacK~WolF~
The WolF

fine ill say it here does anyone know how to get around it i have tried everything all i want is a first name and no lastname

Old 02-04-2010, 02:50   #7
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
You can't get around it, and you don't need more than one thread about it.
Yes we do otherwise TQ won't bother to look at it. Let alone attempt or think about fixing/changing the issue. Getting it right is a complete different story.
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2010, 02:53   #8
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
And that, is why you fail.....
s
m

Old 02-04-2010, 02:55   #9
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And that, is why you fail.....
Funny thing is I fail to see how.
Maybe you failed?
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2010, 03:18   #10
~BlacK~WolF~
The WolF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
Funny thing is I fail to see how.
Maybe you failed?
lol

Old 02-04-2010, 03:47   #11
thehempknight
Your Ruler

How did I fail? You're on the forum. Check. You play the game. Check. So.... yeah. hahaha

But yes, discuss it then! Say clearly what it is you don't like. Be specific. People running around shouting fail this and fail that certainly don't solve many problems. If you don't like something, it's better to say why and think about ways that you might alter it TO your liking.
s
m

Old 02-04-2010, 04:37   #12
~BlacK~WolF~
The WolF

Quote:
How did I fail? You're on the forum. Check. You play the game. Check. So.... yeah. hahaha

But yes, discuss it then! Say clearly what it is you don't like. Be specific. People running around shouting fail this and fail that certainly don't solve many problems. If you don't like something, it's better to say why and think about ways that you might alter it TO your liking.
Simple put it back to normal

Reasons for not likeing it cause the ugly thing in the middle also when you talk in game only your first name comes up same with lists like friends list mentor clan guild all the same it sucks nothing more i can say i just quit ill come back when this goes back to normal or they give us a choice to have last name or not

Last edited by ~BlacK~WolF~; 02-04-2010 at 04:40.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:12   #13
thehempknight
Your Ruler

Now see? There's a reason. That's something that we can work with.
Your biggest problem is the thing in the middle and the lack of a choice. Got it.
s
m

Old 02-04-2010, 09:09   #14
~BlacK~WolF~
The WolF

Quote:
Now see? There's a reason. That's something that we can work with.
Your biggest problem is the thing in the middle and the lack of a choice. Got it.
I dont care what they do aslong as it goes back to normal or at least we get to pick if we want a lastname or not

Old 02-04-2010, 15:45   #15
Loviatar
iHumpHemp

Loviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't dealt with or seen it yet but just not putting a last name should be easy enough to manage for the programmers.

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Yeah, that's where I've been.
Loviatar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: