Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2007, 11:40   #31
Neowarcloud
ex-slave
 
Neowarcloud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: England
Posts: 7,696
Neowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond reputeNeowarcloud has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Neowarcloud
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*IXLegacyXI*~ View Post
Interesting enough, me and my cousin were talking about this very same subject a few weeks ago. We think of China as the 'sleeping giant'. They're starting to make their move now in subtle and not so subtle ways. They will clearly be the worlds next super power without a doubt, and Russia will be quite up there (if they're not already) in terms of power and economics. In all honesty, everyone hates America for an obvious reason, if they (China/Russia) did go to war with America, it would be a repeat of the cold war. I believe they'll do something more subtle and clever this time around. I, however, believe they won't go to war, at least not very soon, anyway.

Zak, I DO believe in global warming. There's simply too much evidence to support it now. People were brushing this off years ago, but given the circumstances of the massive change in climate over those years, and further evidence to support it, you cannot deny that it's happening now.

In terms of economics, America has gone to ****. In 2000, the USD was worth nearly double what the CAD was worth, now the CAD is worth MORE than the USD is. You know something is wrong when Canada's dollar goes from worth twice as less as you to being worth more. Although Canada has like the worlds most resources in terms of oil/natural supplies due to our vast, untainted lands.

As for the issue with oil and the war, it's quite obvious that they ONLY went to war to get the oil. I am against this 100% because no life should be traded for oil, however, it was done and it was very wrong. When you're at the top and running a country, you have to weigh the choices and act in subtle ways so what you're really doing/after isn't so obvious. Trading lives for oil to them is a small sacrifice so they can make to gain billions of dollars in return. Every country, or should I say, most counties, have people running it who are willing to do the same thing at one point or another.

EDIT: @Shannon, I am at a cross road between the 9/11 issue. I think the end result was to get the oil, but it's hard to say if it was really staged or not. There's a LOT of evidence to back up it was staged, but there's also a lot of evidence to support that it wasn't staged. I am however leaning more towards that it was staged so USA could get more oil.

All in all, every country is bad in someway, USA just tends to be a bit worse. Btw, Canada = the best.

P.S, sorry if I missed anything to reply to. I will finish my post off with posting a picture I made yesterday.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/3235/hahahaxq0.jpg
First off what have you been smoking? Russia is in economic ruin still. They live in a completely corrupt nation from the bottom up. China is a superpower. Economically and Miltaristically. Luckily for us, they have too much civil unrest and an extremely weak infrastructure to really be a threat.

America's economy ****? Hardly! We have lost strength in our dollar, but again as I said... We still create half of the worlds economy. China does about 30 percent and the rest of the world falls into about 20 percent.

Canada does have vast natural resource reserves, Ill give you that.

War issue...i already posted feelings on

9/11 anyone who thinks it was a conspiracy is completely stupid...the person who started the conspiracy faked his own death and tried to blame it on the CIA...please...

Canada is by far not the best...it has plenty of issues...wanna talk about **** hole health care systems...I could bring more in, but ye..
__________________
I r an American lost in England
Neowarcloud is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2007, 13:50   #32
Invictus
Demigod
 
Invictus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NewDelhi, India
Posts: 726
Invictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond reputeInvictus has a reputation beyond repute
Oh c'mon like what good US has done with all the nukes they made? I tell you what..Threatened other countries.

@Neo: If you think US contributes to 50% and China contributes to 30% of the world's economy then you're ****ing stupid. There're other countries with better quality of life and development and where the govt. doesn't bull**** to it's own people for profit and power. Get your facts clear before posting them.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/10/...ss/compete.php

http://www.weforum.org/pdf/Global_Co...7_rankings.pdf <--for complete list

Go read that.
__________________
R.I.P Matt aka ~Ozy~

TQ compared themselves with Blizzard and called their Conquer Online Epic...That has to be the funniest **** they've ever said.
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2007, 13:52   #33
Darkxy
Unbanned=)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: France/Bordeaux
Posts: 1,258
Darkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neowarcloud View Post

America's economy ****? Hardly! We have lost strength in our dollar, but again as I said... We still create half of the worlds economy. China does about 30 percent and the rest of the world falls into about 20 percent.
I LOLED !!!! lol, you are so funny.

As you should know world economy is ruled by the triad (I don't know if it's called like that in english).
Triad is the 3 places in the world which represent 80% of the world economy... : north america (USA+CANADA), European Union (the 25 countries), Japan.

give you french thing of wikipedia, but you can understand a bit :

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triade_(%C3%A9conomie)

I loled so hard when you told usa were 50% of economy lol and more with china is 30%:
European Union : 32.6%
USA : 32.4%
Japan: 13.4%
China : 4.8%
India : 1.2%
Brazil : 1.00%
Russia : 0.8%
Rest of the world : 13.8%

I studyed it a month ago (when university wasn't blocked lol), and USA isn't totaly ruled the world

Try to translat some part of the text, they still stay USA is first in alot alot of things (to you don't be too sad)
__________________
Darkxy [Tro-Tro-Tro] 130 >[France]<
<3 french from pharos, XLegacyX, Dynamite , and all my friendlist ! <3
Symply The Best
Quited

Last edited by Darkxy; 12-07-2007 at 13:54.
Darkxy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2007, 15:12   #34
Cagd
Dead......
 
Cagd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: On My Way To The Moon One Step At A Time On The Stair Way Of Life I Hope I Get There Before I Die.....
Posts: 1,726
Cagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond reputeCagd has a reputation beyond repute
Set up a Goverment in Iraq is a joke, there are so many factions and religous differentce in Iraq its a wonder Sadam was able to keep all the factions under one rule, his methods where un authodox but affective and looking back on the number of embargos and trade ristrictions placed on Iraq its no wonder they turned to the black market, to this day there have been no prof of the claims made Iraq had an arsenal of any size to fight witch is the reason us found it so easy to take over this time round unlike the first golf warr...

To the outside world USA is a fading power, the only two reasons they whent to warr firstly oil that has been already stated and secondly to hide the decline of US econamy, meany see the warr as a way to hide large loss goverment had before going to warr, Oil price going up in us its goig up all over the world its to be expected just slower than rest of the world due to added oil they know have from Iraq...
__________________
QUIT



Trojan-Warr-Trojan
SuperTeeMan - Retired.

Fire-Fire-Fire
Cagd - Retired.
Cagd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2007, 16:51   #35
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned
 
~*IXLegacyXI*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Canada, B.C. - Posts: 3589
Posts: 4,004
~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neowarcloud View Post
First off what have you been smoking? Russia is in economic ruin still. They live in a completely corrupt nation from the bottom up. China is a superpower. Economically and Miltaristically. Luckily for us, they have too much civil unrest and an extremely weak infrastructure to really be a threat.

America's economy ****? Hardly! We have lost strength in our dollar, but again as I said... We still create half of the worlds economy. China does about 30 percent and the rest of the world falls into about 20 percent.

Canada does have vast natural resource reserves, Ill give you that.

War issue...i already posted feelings on

9/11 anyone who thinks it was a conspiracy is completely stupid...the person who started the conspiracy faked his own death and tried to blame it on the CIA...please...

Canada is by far not the best...it has plenty of issues...wanna talk about **** hole health care systems...I could bring more in, but ye..
I said in the FUTURE, Russia will be quite up there. I know they're a mess right now. By the way, can you NOT call me stupid because I share different point of views with you? Everyone is allowed to believe what they choose to believe. I'm not going to be completely narrow-minded and believe whatever the government tells me. I'll look at it logically and from every angle possible and then judge whether or not I believe it, I'm a very thorough person when I take an interest on something.

Now, I'm not an expert when it comes to economics (as a whole, I mean) but I'm sure America does NOT count for 50% of the worlds economy, and China is 30%? Yeah, clearly you're the one who's been smoking something. I only say Canada is great because we're loved by everyone, which is always a good thing, and we have TONS of natural resources and a somewhat competent government. We're still a young country, give us time to expand and you'll see how good we can be (especially after 2010, you'll see a big change in Canada's economics).

I also said America's economy was **** because of what's been happening with them for the past 8 years. It's been on a never ending down slide for 8 years straight. Really, how does CAD go from being worth half of your dollar to being worth a bit more in under 8 years? I cannot stress that point enough. I could bring other issues as to why America's economy but I'm sure you already know.

As for war with China/Russia/America, I told you I believe that would happen in the future, I'm sure one of those counties will make a move sometime and another war will start.

EDIT: I just noticed Lucie brought up the very same subject about what I was replying to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkxy View Post
I LOLED !!!! lol, you are so funny.

As you should know world economy is ruled by the triad (I don't know if it's called like that in english).
Triad is the 3 places in the world which represent 80% of the world economy... : north america (USA+CANADA), European Union (the 25 countries), Japan.

give you french thing of wikipedia, but you can understand a bit :

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triade_(%C3%A9conomie)

I loled so hard when you told usa were 50% of economy lol and more with china is 30%:
European Union : 32.6%
USA : 32.4%
Japan: 13.4%
China : 4.8%
India : 1.2%
Brazil : 1.00%
Russia : 0.8%
Rest of the world : 13.8%

I studyed it a month ago (when university wasn't blocked lol), and USA isn't totaly ruled the world

Try to translat some part of the text, they still stay USA is first in alot alot of things (to you don't be too sad)
Thanks, babe. <3

Last edited by ~*IXLegacyXI*~; 12-07-2007 at 16:54.
~*IXLegacyXI*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2007, 16:15   #36
zak is back
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,572
zak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond repute
global warming is real.
but it isnt caused by "pollution".
its a natural process that the earth and sun goes through every set amount of time. in like 10 years or less the earths climate will be back to normal.

its just a way for the idiots to make money off of something that happens naturally.

and george bush staged 9/11 for one reason and thats an excuse to go to iraq. noone ever would have let him go if they didnt(at the time) think it was a great idea.

Last edited by zak is back; 12-10-2007 at 16:22.
zak is back is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2007, 16:21   #37
zak is back
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,572
zak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MexiMexi View Post
About Mukesh Ambani His NW is 49B Bill Gates is 59B
So i don't think hes the richest anymore

But as for 9/11
You watch loose change you think there right, i did also but until i watched the conspires on history channel, It just proves all of there facts or should i say Conspires, Wrong

As for the 1969 Landing, I don't know why they would do that, i don't think its setup anyhow, if it was setup it would be to outsmart or out power the USSR
Meh IDK Much though,

I find this argument pointless and a waste of time

and yes legacy i cant beat zak in an argument,
Honestly I don't care really, i do not spend 8 hours on this forum practicing my "Verbally Owning" Abilities so go ahead, bash me on how I got owned, but when you look back your the one who wasted ur time,


Meh Homework

Cya

Edit: quick

Also zak i like how you deleted like half of my post were i made good points

Lol
thats your whole post you stupid ****.

you made horrible points and i shot them all down.
zak is back is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2007, 16:24   #38
SirGawain
-Reunion-
 
SirGawain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,027
SirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neowarcloud View Post
First off what have you been smoking? Russia is in economic ruin still. They live in a completely corrupt nation from the bottom up. China is a superpower. Economically and Miltaristically. Luckily for us, they have too much civil unrest and an extremely weak infrastructure to really be a threat.

America's economy ****? Hardly! We have lost strength in our dollar, but again as I said... We still create half of the worlds economy. China does about 30 percent and the rest of the world falls into about 20 percent.

Canada does have vast natural resource reserves, Ill give you that.

War issue...i already posted feelings on

9/11 anyone who thinks it was a conspiracy is completely stupid...the person who started the conspiracy faked his own death and tried to blame it on the CIA...please...

Canada is by far not the best...it has plenty of issues...wanna talk about **** hole health care systems...I could bring more in, but ye..
lol america is barely making money, if we were, why not pay back the debt? http://130.94.230.21/debtclock.html

not to mention, our American dollar went down the ****ter since we changed its value. after the great depression, it went way down, after they changed the standard from gold.
__________________
Liberty
-------------
[***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;]
[Trojan]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Warrior]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Trojan]


I only aimbot my guildmates.
SirGawain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2007, 14:58   #39
zak is back
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,572
zak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neowarcloud View Post
First off what have you been smoking? Russia is in economic ruin still. They live in a completely corrupt nation from the bottom up. China is a superpower. Economically and Miltaristically. Luckily for us, they have too much civil unrest and an extremely weak infrastructure to really be a threat.

America's economy ****? Hardly! We have lost strength in our dollar, but again as I said... We still create half of the worlds economy. China does about 30 percent and the rest of the world falls into about 20 percent.

Canada does have vast natural resource reserves, Ill give you that.

War issue...i already posted feelings on

9/11 anyone who thinks it was a conspiracy is completely stupid...the person who started the conspiracy faked his own death and tried to blame it on the CIA...please...

Canada is by far not the best...it has plenty of issues...wanna talk about **** hole health care systems...I could bring more in, but ye..
lol canadas health care is pretty ****ty. relying on the government is very bad.

but the economy of america is garbage.
canadas dollar is now worth more. but the elites will just keep letting our economy fall so that they can create the ameruo. a currency for canada america and mexico.
see the americans will never agree to join with canada and mexico unless its our only option because our economy is complete trash.

i love how people think going to college is all good and great.
well lets see how much money your making when all of the countries like china sell out the dollar and ours will be worth 0.

the big money makers will be people that know how to build ****. houses/cars/anything. lol america is kept in the dark about these problems because they dont want us to panic or there be an uprising.

of course you will think this is complete bull**** because u know better right? well im sorry but everything i just said is completely true.

EDIT: i read somewhere that a guy went to other nations around the world and alot of them asked how we were dealing with our horrible economy. they guy seemed puzzled and had no idea our economy was destroyed. wanna know why? because the government doesnt ****ing want us to know.

Last edited by zak is back; 12-11-2007 at 15:08.
zak is back is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2007, 16:12   #40
SirConrack
Banned
 
SirConrack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On co.
Posts: 2,789
SirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond repute
Lol wtf? i thought this was about mods thinking they are smart...
SirConrack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2007, 19:48   #41
SioKanla
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Egypt>You hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Posts: 7,973
SioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirConrack View Post
Lol wtf? i thought this was about mods thinking they are smart...
We are the mods we run this **** hole.

Ok you know what damnit?
The U.S. Dollar is becoming ****. People used to say it will get better with the next election but ****ing republicans and democrats all ****. We just need smart people making decisions not rich people making decisions. Borrowing money from another country= Bad. Universal Health Care is good for the working class poor but it doesn't help everyone. The U.S. is ****ed until we go into a time of production and not a time of war with a 1 trill+ Deficet. We are behind in somethings so we will have to wait for the next era to haul. We should really start looking towards the future or back in the past because History repeats itself. This argument is useless economies fail and rebalance them selves.

Last edited by SioKanla; 12-11-2007 at 19:53.
SioKanla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2007, 02:38   #42
Darkxy
Unbanned=)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: France/Bordeaux
Posts: 1,258
Darkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SioKanla View Post
We are the mods we run this **** hole.

Ok you know what damnit?
The U.S. Dollar is becoming ****. People used to say it will get better with the next election but ****ing republicans and democrats all ****. We just need smart people making decisions not rich people making decisions. Borrowing money from another country= Bad. Universal Health Care is good for the working class poor but it doesn't help everyone. The U.S. is ****ed until we go into a time of production and not a time of war with a 1 trill+ Deficet. We are behind in somethings so we will have to wait for the next era to haul. We should really start looking towards the future or back in the past because History repeats itself. This argument is useless economies fail and rebalance them selves.
What do you say ? you mean that :
Every big powerfull country intend to fail ???
greek, roman, colonial's empire, napoleon empire, (and i forgot alot)
that is what happened in the past, so you admit usa intend to fail in the future ?
__________________
Darkxy [Tro-Tro-Tro] 130 >[France]<
<3 french from pharos, XLegacyX, Dynamite , and all my friendlist ! <3
Symply The Best
Quited
Darkxy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2007, 05:29   #43
SirGawain
-Reunion-
 
SirGawain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,027
SirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkxy View Post
What do you say ? you mean that :
Every big powerfull country intend to fail ???
greek, roman, colonial's empire, napoleon empire, (and i forgot alot)
that is what happened in the past, so you admit usa intend to fail in the future ?
yea, i agree, america will fall, if we do not fix what we need too.
__________________
Liberty
-------------
[***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;]
[Trojan]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Warrior]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Trojan]


I only aimbot my guildmates.
SirGawain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2007, 05:58   #44
SioKanla
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Egypt>You hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Posts: 7,973
SioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkxy View Post
What do you say ? you mean that :
Every big powerfull country intend to fail ???
greek, roman, colonial's empire, napoleon empire, (and i forgot alot)
that is what happened in the past, so you admit usa intend to fail in the future ?
Yes I do. It will fail then flourish if not it won't fail and just suck ass. Either way I don't know if i am going to live here lol. If I do and if I have kids I will make them learn French and Spanish and German so I have options, LOL
SioKanla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2007, 07:22   #45
Darkxy
Unbanned=)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: France/Bordeaux
Posts: 1,258
Darkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SioKanla View Post
Yes I do. It will fail then flourish if not it won't fail and just suck ass. Either way I don't know if i am going to live here lol. If I do and if I have kids I will make them learn French and Spanish and German so I have options, LOL
learn mandarin, it's the next first language (already the first) lol
__________________
Darkxy [Tro-Tro-Tro] 130 >[France]<
<3 french from pharos, XLegacyX, Dynamite , and all my friendlist ! <3
Symply The Best
Quited
Darkxy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:57.