Old 01-17-2017, 15:23   #136
CUP|D0N
Brendan

CUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to CUP|D0N
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetRekt View Post
It was late last night but I'd be sure to edit just for u. But nice way to dodge my question. . Not sure in what context do you mean about being on "their side" but just so you know I've never played with either of them. So that point is invalid.
Not on a side yeah right, kissing ass from the start then only try to talk bad about what I say.
Old 01-17-2017, 17:26   #137
GetRekt

GetRekt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUP|D0N View Post
Not on a side yeah right, kissing ass from the start then only try to talk bad about what I say.

Yeah I ain't on their side. Not even from that server lol
"kissing ass from the start", if you think congratulating someone for accomplishing something that nobody has done yet is "kissing ass" I feel bad for you. Go seek some kind of professional help, you clearly have some anger issues.

Last edited by GetRekt; 01-17-2017 at 17:32.
GetRekt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2017, 17:33   #138
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
xanax is in order.
Old 01-17-2017, 18:39   #139
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ahmed~ View Post
xanax is in order.
fo' real

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2017, 20:52   #140
CUP|D0N
Brendan

CUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond reputeCUP|D0N has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah I ain't on their side. Not even from that server lol
"kissing ass from the start", if you think congratulating someone for accomplishing something that nobody has done yet is "kissing ass" I feel bad for you. Go seek some kind of professional help, you clearly have some anger issues.
Not from that server but too scared to say **** to them because of their accounts in game. Funny how people will cry the game is boring and servers are dead when it's their own fault trying to be alliance with every top account and pilot. Senpai said pretty much same thing as I did about different event and everyone just scared of his account and won't say ****.
Old 01-17-2017, 21:45   #141
AName

AName is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
Oh no, that was me on odette LOL. I had my finger on the wrong keys first couple second and didn't realize. But kudo to you for noticing. In regards to swiping, youre telling me you would do else wise as a DW with 500-800ping? Sup my dude i can set up a meeting for you and slippery and you can show him how to hit a fb with his aussie ping.

I can use the same argument for you guys running 2 monks, wwking and tripling. Wheres the skill in that? why not just triple without wwking? Anyone can melee anyone if theyre in the air stunned. #StayWoke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy-snmMLfsk
Mute please. I AM BEST BEAD MONK
AName is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2017, 21:50   #142
JediMindTrick

JediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AName View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy-snmMLfsk
Mute please. I AM BEST BEAD MONK
No need for vid, i know youre the best bead monk. <3
Old 01-17-2017, 21:59   #143
GetRekt

Quote:
Not from that server but too scared to say **** to them because of their accounts in game. Funny how people will cry the game is boring and servers are dead when it's their own fault trying to be alliance with every top account and pilot. Senpai said pretty much same thing as I did about different event and everyone just scared of his account and won't say ****.
Sorry, I'm not "scared" to say anything to anyone just because of their account in game, you're a joke LOL. I don't take Co to heart like you.
I've never cried about the game being boring or servers dead, So no idea where you got your info from . Only crying I seen was from you about perfection, 3 kings and swipping . You claimed you rather play on a server vs 3 kings with higher perfection then complain about it. I can't even take you seriously. At this point you're either just trolling or retarded. Ima go with the latter.
#StaySaltyBro
Old 01-17-2017, 22:44   #144
CUP|D0N
Brendan

Quote:
Sorry, I'm not "scared" to say anything to anyone just because of their account in game, you're a joke LOL. I don't take Co to heart like you.
I've never cried about the game being boring or servers dead, So no idea where you got your info from . Only crying I seen was from you about perfection, 3 kings and swipping . You claimed you rather play on a server vs 3 kings with higher perfection then complain about it. I can't even take you seriously. At this point you're either just trolling or retarded. Ima go with the latter.
#StaySaltyBro
I said people will, the info is right in this thread. But yeah you are the retard and obvious kiss ass from the start keep hopping on people's **** just for spending money on a game.
Old 01-17-2017, 23:11   #145
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I understand you are confused you and all your other queer friends in California can't even figure out what gender you are, anyways keep trying to act like you are something in game and walk around with your safety pin on in real life.
Trump supporter spotted.

Make Honor Server great again!
Old 01-18-2017, 00:17   #146
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo69 View Post
Oh man all I gotta say is I hope you get to see a counselor soon. I'm done replying to this thread enjoy your day Mr. Cupidon
pls dont stop replying bro
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2017, 00:43   #147
GetRekt

Quote:
I said people will, the info is right in this thread. But yeah you are the retard and obvious kiss ass from the start keep hopping on people's **** just for spending money on a game.
If you said "people will" why even quote me previous? And again if you think congratulating someone for accomplishing something that nobody has done yet is "kissing ass" I feel bad for you. Seriously, go seek help. You surely need it. So keep Hating

Btw, Everyone is still waiting on ur video of you 2fb skills, since you're so "pro" and obviously can do better. .
Old 01-18-2017, 01:30   #148
shule
Asan-San

shule will become famous soon enoughshule will become famous soon enough
Quote:
If you said "people will" why even quote me previous? And again if you think congratulating someone for accomplishing something that nobody has done yet is "kissing ass" I feel bad for you. Seriously, go seek help. You surely need it. So keep Hating

Btw, Everyone is still waiting on ur video of you 2fb skills, since you're so "pro" and obviously can do better. .

I think as long as you don't agree to what this guy's saying he'll be supporting that you're kissing asses xD (idk but even if idk anything about all of these ****s he sounds clearly to be either a troll or a fool xD)

PS: this thread is ****ing hilarious keep it alive

~~~~~~ Shule: 130-130-133 tro-wat-tro 133-pure water ~~~~~~
~~~ *Death*Bringer*: 130-130-131 nin-war-pirate 131-131-131 nin-war-fire ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~ *Chaos*: 130-pure arch 130-130-130 wat-war-arch ~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *No*Name*: 132-132-136 pure tro ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~ *NoĽName*: 130-130-119 pure pirate 119-119-19 wat-war-pirate ~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~ *No+Name*: 130-131-131 pure nin ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main weapons
Hook/Dagger/Sword
shule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2017, 01:35   #149
GetRekt

Quote:
Originally Posted by shule View Post
I think as long as you don't agree to what this guy's saying he'll be supporting that you're kissing asses xD (idk but even if idk anything about all of these ****s he sounds clearly to be either a troll or a fool xD)

PS: this thread is ****ing hilarious keep it alive
Hahahah, he can think what he wants . I'll just leave him to hate
Old 01-18-2017, 10:41   #150
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Bump. KOS Shehad for stealing cat hammar.

#1 baddie

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: