Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2016, 20:23   #46
squidgemelent
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,460
squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Hahaha. Wow you are actually a braindead moron. As a matter of fact a DDoS is just packet spamming. Multiple sources or not is completly irrelevant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Quote:
[A DoS attack utilises] one computer and one internet connection [and] DDoS attack utilises many computers and many connections.
Quote:
The differences between DoS and DDoS are substantive and worth noting.
2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Hahaha. Wow you are actually a braindead moron. As a matter of fact a DDoS is just packet spamming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Quote:
a denial-of-service (DoS) attack is an attempt to make a machine or network resource unavailable
3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
[DDoS is just packet spamming.] What about the DDoS that don't don't involve packet spamming? Do they involve black magic then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Quote:
DDoS assaults tend to target the network infrastructure in an attempt to saturate it with huge volumes of traffic.
since this quote doesnt give an example this is the only place i need to pipe in: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ping_of_death
an example of a DDoS attack that doesnt rely on packet spam. just a single malformed packet can derail the system


why take part in the argument when deathclaw takes both sides for you?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
oh lisn you say any thing bad about us why we dont say same words? coz allah learn us Tolerance i want all of you keep this words in you mind all time
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2016, 08:45   #47
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockSolid View Post
Deathclaw I will not read all that.. But u mentioned wiki... Really? You really got an education? If you did those people in your education system wouldnt tell you to acknowledge wiki as a source. Idiot. Ill go on there right now and change the wording. Just kidding I actually dont care. But your still an ignorant idiot. Didnt even read what xen is arguing.
you're*
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2016, 10:05   #48
Smaehtin
Scientist
 
Smaehtin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,167
Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ahmed~ View Post
you're*
<3
__________________
Computer scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2016, 17:33   #49
Deathclaw
Soon™
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
1.



2.



3.



since this quote doesnt give an example this is the only place i need to pipe in: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ping_of_death
an example of a DDoS attack that doesnt rely on packet spam. just a single malformed packet can derail the system


why take part in the argument when deathclaw takes both sides for you?
The argument of you idiots was that a DDoS is NOT packet spamming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
a ddos must come from multiple sources
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
__________________
Quote:
There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things
Quote:
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2016, 00:05   #50
squidgemelent
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,460
squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
The argument of you idiots was that a DDoS is NOT packet spamming.
yup youre right. that was the argument. as quoted by you who was quoting an official source, ddos is the attempt to make a machine or network resource unavailable, not packet spam. packet spamming can be used through multiple sources to achieve a ddos, but you can also ddos without packet spamming. ergo, ddos is not packet spam

this is also very clear in my actual full quote, though for some strange reason it seems that someone went into the quote in your post and erased my third bullet point which directly mentions this! gee, how strange.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
oh lisn you say any thing bad about us why we dont say same words? coz allah learn us Tolerance i want all of you keep this words in you mind all time
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2016, 12:41   #51
Smaehtin
Scientist
 
Smaehtin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,167
Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
^
__________________
Computer scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2016, 14:24   #52
DIRTY~XII
KylinGem+9
 
DIRTY~XII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Mogadishu,Somalia
Posts: 305
DIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond repute
Just from reading this thread I got my Computer Science degree.
__________________
Lulu| [11B]|Monk|140
Luke| [11B]|Dragon-Warrior|140
Lolita| [5B]|Tao|140

Former Server/s: Server 3 [Kylin](2003-2016)>Scorpio(2016)>Honor(2016)>Kylin>Scentsword (18hr stay 2016)>Aquarius(2016)>Scorpio(2016)>TwilightDance (2017)>Kylin(2017)>Titan(2018)>Kylin(2019)>Hebby(2 020)

Current Server: ~Kylin~
Royal Guild Leader
Active: 2003-2020 (MAKE ME AN OFFER-PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY)
DIRTY~XII is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2016, 14:56   #53
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
I hope you all drown in your own biotic waste, you ****ers.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2016, 15:28   #54
Deathclaw
Soon™
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
The argument of you idiots was that a DDoS is NOT packet spamming.
If this was the argument as you confirmed already then this statement confirms that you guys were wrong:

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spamming can be used through multiple sources to achieve a ddos.
Apparently you don't know how simple logic works.
__________________
Quote:
There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things
Quote:
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2016, 15:52   #55
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
If this was the argument as you confirmed already then this statement confirms that you guys were wrong:



Apparently you don't know how simple logic works.
A year went by and you still argue like a 4th grader.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2016, 17:48   #56
squidgemelent
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,460
squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Apparently you don't know how simple logic works.
yeah... i dont know how logic works...

- ddos can be achieved by packet spam
- ddos can be achieved without packet spam

a ddos is just packet spamming. true or false?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
a DDoS is just packet spamming.
lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
oh lisn you say any thing bad about us why we dont say same words? coz allah learn us Tolerance i want all of you keep this words in you mind all time
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2016, 14:12   #57
Deathclaw
Soon™
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
yeah... i dont know how logic works...

- ddos can be achieved by packet spam
- ddos can be achieved without packet spam

a ddos is just packet spamming. true or false?


lol
Mate you confirmed already that you were wrong. Idk why you still want to argue.
__________________
Quote:
There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things
Quote:
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2016, 15:19   #58
aaaa
Registered User
 
aaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 115
aaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond repute
I got this last week...

Keep it up guys
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5333326.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	289.8 KB
ID:	150837   Click image for larger version

Name:	6999562.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	289.9 KB
ID:	150838  
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del4no View Post
You gotta also add "Rxin, please read this" to make sure that he will.
http://mabskmk.webs.com/
aaaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2016, 21:32   #59
squidgemelent
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,460
squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Mate you confirmed already that you were wrong. Idk why you still want to argue.
piss poor reply. this entire page is hilarious. posting sources that counter your own arguments, editing quotes of others, and failing the easiest syllogism of all time. and you still have this much pride. may i suggest you try the classic deathclaw semantics argument next?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
oh lisn you say any thing bad about us why we dont say same words? coz allah learn us Tolerance i want all of you keep this words in you mind all time
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2016, 05:47   #60
Schnifschnaf
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 308
Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
piss poor reply. this entire page is hilarious. posting sources that counter your own arguments, editing quotes of others, and failing the easiest syllogism of all time. and you still have this much pride. may i suggest you try the classic deathclaw semantics argument next?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Xen View Post
That means the login servers are either screwed up of TQ's own accord, or someone is DDoS'ing them so no one can log on (considering the wave of attacks that is what's happening).
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
his post was 100% accurate sweetie
Well aren't you a fine one to talk
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:22.