Old 04-09-2015, 15:49   #46
Decapitator
Moe

Decapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond repute
Just putting it out there , u can fb in front, at, or behind the shadow and be accurate. Also how stretched out ur screen is changes where u actually have to aim so ya irrelevant discussion gg

plus who actually aims an fb anymore doesn't everyone just Aimbot :S u can't expect me to believe a hit rate greater than 1/7 is legit .

Fb Vid

Last edited by Decapitator; 04-09-2015 at 15:53.
Decapitator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2015, 16:53   #47
I.punch.bishes
Bishes :D

I.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decapitator View Post
Just putting it out there , u can fb in front, at, or behind the shadow and be accurate. Also how stretched out ur screen is changes where u actually have to aim so ya irrelevant discussion gg

plus who actually aims an fb anymore doesn't everyone just Aimbot :S u can't expect me to believe a hit rate greater than 1/7 is legit .
Of course you can, and witchi's hit was off by a very small margin.

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
I.punch.bishes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2015, 08:27   #48
▀ytchSlap

▀ytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute▀ytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute▀ytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute▀ytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute▀ytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute▀ytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute▀ytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute▀ytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute▀ytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute▀ytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute▀ytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.punch.bishes View Post
Here's the video.
Bump, I want you all to say you're sorry.

gurleen
~Pain~

Dragon

Pretty~Princesa
▀ytchSlap is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2015, 09:21   #49
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ▀ytchSlap View Post
Bump, I want you all to say you're sorry.
i thought fb /ss is a straight line? i dont know how wide, but infront or back, if it's in straight line and within range, i thought it's gonna hit.

anyway, i dont really fb/ss that way.

for 500 ping, i fb/ss while the opponent is mid air, fb/ss where i think they are going to land.

i dont really pay attention to shadows.
Old 04-10-2015, 19:25   #50
tactics

tactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.punch.bishes View Post
Here's the video.
that's why i was sayin in my post i seem some of the best miss somebody standing cuz they was off by one coord
Server WildSwan
Deadly Sins Water - Warrior - Tro 130
Server SnowWhite
inâÓm°us Ninja - Ninja - Ninja - monk - monk - monk 137
Server Mercury
xxxx Water - Warrior - Tro 140
tactics is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2015, 16:31   #51
RexyTheDog
.::Rexy::.

RexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARMERAWR!! View Post
Well the main things for a tank monk are immunity and hp, long as you go for every available source of that you are good. counter is also good but whatever you have now is probably fine (although i would recommend break and p attack so you can switch it back to another melee character if you ever want too). so chi and jiang should be pretty similar, im assuming you know what stages are what. As for tort/gear set up the typical thing to do is 8 torts in main gear. Two in the shield, bead, armor, and headgear. Tank monks dont really need an alt bead set but if you have it i guess put sdgs in it if you ever want to attack (although you will still have four torts so it seems a little useless). if you only put a couple torts in it wont really be worth being a tank monk. If you for some reason decide you really wanna go super tank monk then build it like a water: hp, immunity, counter, -final p dmg. max these out as much as possible and become god tier then laugh at petty kings as they try to kill you when you have 50 percent block and 55k hp and take only 25 percent of dmg normally.

the thing about block, definitely use it on shield. with p7 soul and lv 6 refinery i think you get 36 percent block so thats decent. If you feel like your hp is really good and you want even more block go for a lv 6 block on headgear, that makes your block chance 47 percent so almost half. When block activates-assuming you have 8 torts and max blessing- you will be hit for 12.5 percent of your normal dmg. I.E you are an unkillable bastard so just spam cool as you frustrate endless amounts of kings.

Edit: as rachel pointed out, if you do go full tank then you can put two super kylin gems in the shield and lv 140 it for the extra defense and hp. Then just put two torts in boots or w.e
Edit #2: I forgot to mention this but if you go full tank monk don't waste points in agility, just to be able to use 1 bead with your shield. Or you can just use a lv 70 bead and put all points into vitality. Up to you
Amazing analysis. very informative!

what would be the class combo for such monk?
#53rufio#53 - Archer 136
*AntraX* - Water 135
JinJer - War 134 --> War 136

This dog, is dog, a dog, very dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, like dog, you dog, busy dog, for dog, 20 dog, seconds dog! ... Now read without the word dog.
RexyTheDog is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2015, 04:38   #52
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexyTheDog View Post
Amazing analysis. very informative!

what would be the class combo for such monk?
Pure. Its job is to lock and unlock.
Old 04-19-2015, 08:27   #53
Aim|Bot

Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Pure. Its job is to lock and unlock.
But dude if it went wat nin monk it could fog and get ur team points AND stig/shield everyone as well as unlock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's not normal fbing it's magictype, see my point is not even about how he aims but how his fb lands before you land which seems as if he's using coworker "disable range check" option but i have a question who is the other player?
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2015, 08:54   #54
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim|Bot View Post
But dude if it went wat nin monk it could fog and get ur team points AND stig/shield everyone as well as unlock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, but if you went fire-fire-monk, you can just stand like a boss and no one can kill you. hhhhhhhhh*

* Assuming you had 60k hp, STGs, a shield and good immunity and enemy monks/pirate didn't have allotta (see what I did thar?) agility.
Old 04-19-2015, 09:24   #55
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
NOOOO, the BEST gotta be :
Water-Fire-Monk

You can revive and remove shackle yourself !!!
It like you call the shot on when and how you wanna revive =D
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2015, 11:24   #56
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes, but if you went fire-fire-monk, you can just stand like a boss and no one can kill you. hhhhhhhhh*

* Assuming you had 60k hp, STGs, a shield and good immunity and enemy monks/pirate didn't have allotta (see what I did thar?) agility.
in practice dodge doesn't work because if even a single strong person on a server has it, literally every monk and pirate will reallot to more agility. At least, that is how it was for me. Could work if you're a no one and your enemies don't consider you enough of a threat to be worth losing hp for, but that does not apply to anyone with those stats. Otoh, could be worth it anyway, just to make your enemies lose hp.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2015, 11:33   #57
Promethean

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
in practice dodge doesn't work because if even a single strong person on a server has it, literally every monk and pirate will reallot to more agility. At least, that is how it was for me. Could work if you're a no one and your enemies don't consider you enough of a threat to be worth losing hp for, but that does not apply to anyone with those stats. Otoh, could be worth it anyway, just to make your enemies lose hp.
1. I was joking.

2. Dodge isn't as useful as it once was since everyone went ninja over monk. I'm probably going to reincarnate my water to pir-war-wat because pretty much all of the monks left went STG and they're mostly pottable anyway. Like I said before, we probably have more epic ninjas on our server than you have 360bp + monks.
Old 04-19-2015, 11:38   #58
▀erze«k

▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute
Question:- What is the amount of agility that could overpower the dodge?

My channel
▀erze«k is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2015, 11:39   #59
Promethean

Quote:
Originally Posted by ▀erze«k View Post
Question:- What is the amount of agility that could overpower the dodge?
Over 200 I think. Rachel knows. Think she tested it.
Old 04-19-2015, 11:45   #60
▀erze«k

▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Over 200 I think. Rachel knows. Think she tested it.
Who's rachel?

My channel
▀erze«k is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: