Old 04-08-2015, 15:49   #31
I.punch.bishes
Bishes :D

I.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by leilonnidad View Post
he was not out of line LOL
If you aim your cursor at the area of shadow between the two feet of your opponent, it will always hit from any given angle unless you're out of range. Now, try the angle that witchi hit from and hit the region of shadow that is outside the gap between the two feet of your opponent but still eclipsed by the shadow or right behind it and you'll have your answer. The animation of FB will touch a part of the shadow but not hit because it's outside the line of hitting. I've never had the problems you guys do.

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
I.punch.bishes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2015, 15:58   #32
leilonnidad
Rey

leilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.punch.bishes View Post
If you aim your cursor at the area of shadow between the two feet of your opponent, it will always hit from any given angle unless you're out of range. Now, try the angle that witchi hit from and hit the region of shadow that is outside the gap between the two feet of your opponent but still eclipsed by the shadow or right behind it and you'll have your answer. The animation of FB will touch a part of the shadow but not hit because it's outside the line of hitting. I've never had the problems you guys do.
this isntt a debate. the mechanics of the Dragon warr Combo are bugged period. he did not miss the FB
leilonnidad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2015, 16:01   #33
I.punch.bishes

I.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
this isntt a debate. the mechanics of the Dragon warr Combo are bugged period. he did not miss the FB
He did, and I told you why. The line of hitting is smaller than the diameter of the shadow, and it becomes more obvious when your drag your cursor ahead of your opponent bit by bit. Test out what I said.

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
Old 04-08-2015, 16:03   #34
leilonnidad
Rey

leilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
He did, and I told you why. The line of hitting is smaller than the diameter of the shadow, and it becomes more obvious when your drag your cursor ahead of your opponent bit by bit.
youre wrong im right and there is nothiggn you can do about it... im rubber youre glue everything you say bounces of me and sticks to you -.-
Old 04-08-2015, 16:04   #35
I.punch.bishes

Quote:
youre wrong im right and there is nothiggn you can do about it... im rubber youre glue everything you say bounces of me and sticks to you -.-
Try it. You'll learn something new today.

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
Old 04-08-2015, 16:08   #36
leilonnidad
Rey

Quote:
Try it. You'll learn something new today.
whats actually happening is the client isn't regesterign that the player is already gone so it shows the player there but he is already gone.... hence game mechanic bug..

just like when you palm or tfb a palyer and the damage shows to them at their next cord,...
Old 04-08-2015, 16:16   #37
I.punch.bishes

Quote:
whats actually happening is the client isn't regesterign that the player is already gone so it shows the player there but he is already gone.... hence game mechanic bug..

just like when you palm or tfb a palyer and the damage shows to them at their next cord,...
I've never had this problem you guys have...

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
Old 04-08-2015, 16:36   #38
I.punch.bishes

The drawing is poor but it gives you an idea of what I'm saying. The blue circle is approximately the entire region of shadow and the two lines drawn through it most nearly represent the area that is called the line of hitting. Anything behind the shadow the doesn't center itself within the line of hitting will miss(becomes obvious if you keep testing and increase the distance bit by bit).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kkk.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	150468  

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
Old 04-08-2015, 18:05   #39
tactics

tactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by witchi View Post
Yea i'm just sayin it happens sometimes like fb/ss does at times but i never missed 2 fbs on a trojan, on the same coord 2x. Viper fang & Dragon Tail are super buggy, now we have Dragon slash. It not super buggy as those 2 but it does bug out at times, like so https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf4UKhxLi5A

not sure how u can aim wrong on a stationary target, but ok

also you should always be able to fb the ninja at least once before he tfbs after air sweep unless ur just doing the combo a bit to slow. Best scenario is to not be at point blank range while fbing them after air sweep, being out of the 135% damage range can stop 1 shots, while u fb them 2x( or if u 1 shot them thats better) as they're spam clicking not moving. There is no way they should hit u first unless they have magictype or something.

u cant say that cuz i fb very well and there is times when i was a monk and used wwk and fb same thing happen after wwk shoots missed i have seen ppl miss a stationary target some of the best

the only ninja that was able to do that to me was a ninja we know they are magictype ninjas

idk i have never had the problem your showin in the video i have seen ppl miss stationary targets that was not doin air sweep it just sometimes happen when im fbing reg wit a tro
Server WildSwan
Deadly Sins Water - Warrior - Tro 130
Server SnowWhite
inmus Ninja - Ninja - Ninja - monk - monk - monk 137
Server Mercury
xxxx Water - Warrior - Tro 140
tactics is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2015, 18:25   #40
Aim|Bot

Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
He did, and I told you why. The line of hitting is smaller than the diameter of the shadow, and it becomes more obvious when your drag your cursor ahead of your opponent bit by bit. Test out what I said.

Thats not a miss.
That's not normal fbing it's magictype, see my point is not even about how he aims but how his fb lands before you land which seems as if he's using coworker "disable range check" option but i have a question who is the other player?
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2015, 19:52   #41
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
No. You can put it on main, then something else in alt, then switch to alt, and log off the game, and it will switch back to shield (do NOT switch back to main gear using the button), but idk if they ever fixed that, or ever will, so don't blame me if you try it and it unequips the shield.
Hi, Rachel. You're my favorite person ever. Come join my side in game.
AzNtHuGsTa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2015, 21:13   #42
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa View Post
I quit CO.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2015, 23:32   #43
Decapitator
Moe

Decapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa View Post
smoother than butter

Fb Vid
Decapitator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2015, 05:13   #44
I.punch.bishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim|Bot View Post

Thats not a miss.
That's not where he launched it from, my brother. It's a coordinate or two ahead of it. Reason it didn't hit was because the cursor wasn't centered.

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
Old 04-09-2015, 06:35   #45
I.punch.bishes

Quote:

The drawing is poor but it gives you an idea of what I'm saying. The blue circle is approximately the entire region of shadow and the two lines drawn through it most nearly represent the area that is called the line of hitting. Anything behind the shadow the doesn't center itself within the line of hitting will miss(becomes obvious if you keep testing and increase the distance bit by bit).
Here's the video.

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: