Old 04-07-2015, 20:10   #16
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
If you go full support may as well make the shield 140 too.
**** thanks for that, I knew i forgot something. I'll put an edit in my last post. Thanks

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2015, 07:07   #17
FiascoJackson

FiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
If you go full support may as well make the shield 140 too.
Curious, could I put the shield on alts so it doesn't get damaged when I auto-hunt?
Old 04-08-2015, 11:07   #18
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiascoJackson View Post
Curious, could I put the shield on alts so it doesn't get damaged when I auto-hunt?
No. You can put it on main, then something else in alt, then switch to alt, and log off the game, and it will switch back to shield (do NOT switch back to main gear using the button), but idk if they ever fixed that, or ever will, so don't blame me if you try it and it unequips the shield.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2015, 12:23   #19
witchi
O.N.I.F.C

witchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tactics View Post
deff never had that problem before wit dragon slash i seem to hit alot wit that skill

have yall reported that to gms yet i don't use that skill much the clicking ninjas tent to hit me when they are mid air still so i stay away and use dragon slash
Yea i'm just sayin it happens sometimes like fb/ss does at times but i never missed 2 fbs on a trojan, on the same coord 2x. Viper fang & Dragon Tail are super buggy, now we have Dragon slash. It not super buggy as those 2 but it does bug out at times, like so https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf4UKhxLi5A

not sure how u can aim wrong on a stationary target, but ok

also you should always be able to fb the ninja at least once before he tfbs after air sweep unless ur just doing the combo a bit to slow. Best scenario is to not be at point blank range while fbing them after air sweep, being out of the 135% damage range can stop 1 shots, while u fb them 2x( or if u 1 shot them thats better) as they're spam clicking not moving. There is no way they should hit u first unless they have magictype or something.
AmberRose Lvl140 Wat-tro-War 403bp
whiteychan Lvl 140 Wat-War-Tro 386bp
witchi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2015, 12:38   #20
I.punch.bishes
Bishes :D

I.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by witchi View Post
Yea i'm just sayin it happens sometimes like fb/ss does at times but i never missed 2 fbs on a trojan, on the same coord 2x. Viper fang & Dragon Tail are super buggy, now we have Dragon slash. It not super buggy as those 2 but it does bug out at times, like so https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf4UKhxLi5A

not sure how u can aim wrong on a stationary target, but ok

also you should always be able to fb the ninja at least once before he tfbs after air sweep unless ur just doing the combo a bit to slow. Best scenario is to not be at point blank range while fbing them after air sweep, being out of the 135% damage range can stop 1 shots, while u fb them 2x( or if u 1 shot them thats better) as they're spam clicking not moving. There is no way they should hit u first unless they have magictype or something.
Yes, you aimed wrong when you missed. That's why I always click on the shadow itself.

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
I.punch.bishes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2015, 12:44   #21
witchi
O.N.I.F.C

witchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Lol, the very first combo was done the same as the last that missed. 2nd combo i clicked on the shadow. There is 2 different ways to fb some people like to use the shadow, like urself ( so do i most of the time) others click behind their target, its the same thing, just preference.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:48   #22
I.punch.bishes

I.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lol, the very first combo was done the same as the last that missed. 2nd combo i clicked on the shadow. There is 2 different ways to fb some people like to use the shadow, like urself ( so do i most of the time) others click behind their target, its the same thing, just preference.
You do know that only the area of shadow between the two feet of your opponent is safe to hit, right? It has to be in-between the two feet or it will miss, even if off by a slight margin, and yes, even if it's inside the shadow.

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss

Last edited by I.punch.bishes; 04-08-2015 at 12:50.
Old 04-08-2015, 13:17   #23
witchi
O.N.I.F.C

Nig there is 2 ways to do it period. Clicking on the space between the feet or clicking behind, people do it both ways, its just the latter is less accurate at times. Not everyone clicks directly on the shadow. Its preference as i said. Even when i fbd the tao on the 2nd combo i did not click directly between the feet, i was on the edge of the shadow. Long as they are in line u should hit them no matter what. If ur off a coord then yes u miss of course. Like my friend here he uses the latter which as i said may be a little less accurate at times than using the shadow since jumping is a lot faster than it use to be compared to what it was a long time ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgZrpHKft1Q
Old 04-08-2015, 13:28   #24
I.punch.bishes

Quote:
Nig there is 2 ways to do it period. Clicking on the space between the feet or clicking behind, people do it both ways, its just the latter is less accurate at times. Not everyone clicks directly on the shadow. Its preference as i said. Even when i fbd the tao on the 2nd combo i did not click directly between the feet, i was on the edge of the shadow. Long as they are in line u should hit them no matter what. If ur off a coord then yes u miss of course. Like my friend here he uses the latter which as i said may be a little less accurate at times than using the shadow since jumping is a lot faster than it use to be compared to what it was a long time ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgZrpHKft1Q
And yours was out of line.

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
Old 04-08-2015, 13:37   #25
witchi
O.N.I.F.C

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.punch.bishes View Post
And yours was out of line.
That was no where near being 1 coord off, thats the only way u miss. 1 coord off ur going to miss 100%. Fb/ss does the same thing in crazy spots. Hits just go straight through people and ur like did that just happen?
Old 04-08-2015, 13:47   #26
I.punch.bishes

Quote:
That was no where near being 1 coord off, thats the only way u miss. 1 coord off ur going to miss 100%. Fb/ss does the same thing in crazy spots. Hits just go straight through people and ur like did that just happen?
Not a whole coordinate off, but not hit in-line of the area between the two feet either. Which is why I strictly only hit when I know my cursor is between the two feet of my opponent and within the shadow. As long as I follow it with no loss, there's no way I can miss.

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
Old 04-08-2015, 14:08   #27
witchi
O.N.I.F.C

yea that's what i'm saying you only miss when the fb is 1 whole coord or more off. Like on the 2nd combo, since my cursor touched within the shadow i hit, but if my cursor was down further the limit woulda been reached, therefore i would have missed. If u touch within the shadow or in-line behind the shadow its going to hit. This crap just happens in crazy spots at random not sure what causes it, whether it be the angle or whatever, it happens. It happens on trojans as well.
Old 04-08-2015, 14:45   #28
leilonnidad
Rey

leilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond repute
You can Click Before the shadow... on the shadow... or Behind the Shadow to land a FB.....
leilonnidad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2015, 14:53   #29
I.punch.bishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by leilonnidad View Post
You can Click Before the shadow... on the shadow... or Behind the Shadow to land a FB.....
Yes, and his was out of line.

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
Old 04-08-2015, 15:14   #30
leilonnidad
Rey

leilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.punch.bishes View Post
Yes, and his was out of line.
he was not out of line LOL
leilonnidad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: