Old 08-09-2013, 18:26   #1
nadynasser

nadynasser is on a distinguished road
help from poison attack ( pure ninja )

i am water worrier archer lvl 99 >> always my enemy pure ninja kill me buy poison attack frist witch i cant get potion >>>
>
>
>
>
i need help how can i avoid this attack > i need all way to avoid this attack and the best way plz help fast
nadynasser is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2013, 22:02   #2
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
Buy more bulk packs.

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2013, 00:39   #3
nadynasser

nadynasser is on a distinguished road
what is bulk pack ??? i cant make potion any way when i am posionse from ninja !!
nadynasser is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2013, 01:11   #4
IKillAll

Location: In a hole digging my way to the center of the earth.
IKillAll is on a distinguished road
Bulk more, its probably not enough.
IKillAll is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2013, 04:30   #5
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadynasser View Post
i am water worrier archer lvl 99 >> always my enemy pure ninja kill me buy poison attack frist witch i cant get potion >>>
>
>
>
>
i need help how can i avoid this attack > i need all way to avoid this attack and the best way plz help fast
Ways to avoid the attack:
  1. Have Battle Power so high that the attacks keep missing. (That's why people are suggesting you buy some bulk packs of CPs to improve your gear.)
  2. Don't go to the place where the ninjas are hanging out. Find somewhere else to level up, such as the AZ or the Lab.
  3. Kill them before they attack you. (A risky strategy. As a L99 character in Bird Island you'd be more likely to die from flashing blue than from the poison attack.)

Things you can do about the poison:
  1. Work on your apothecary subclass. That reduces poison damage.
  2. Monks level 70 or higher can learn skills which remove the poison from others. Hang out with some monk friends who'll use Tranquillity or Compassion on you.
  3. Change your build so you have monk in the build. Then you'll have the Serenity skill and be able to remove poison from yourself (if you have enough stamina and MP).

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 08-11-2013, 07:19   #6
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
I am surprise someone who can stay and do lv 99- doesn't know about Life Fruit.
I truly am, surprise till no end.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: