View Poll Results: Merge with another dead server
Yes, could use more life in game 9 52.94%
No, server has enough players or dont want to 3 17.65%
I could care less 5 29.41%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2011, 02:15   #1
Bulletbody

Location: i live in an ocean... i swim with the fishies, and yes my computer is waterproof
Bulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Bulletbody Send a message via Yahoo to Bulletbody
Merge?

i would say we have a pretty dead server... we should get a merge with another really dead server, im sure tq has to have more dead servers
BP: 320+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.oHeartlesso.0 View Post
get me a pic of just your face i'll attach a d**k and there you got a new avatar
To be a legend you must first beat a legend
To be the best you must first destroy everyone
To be a noob you just need an aimbot and fight like a pinnoy

i aimbot go **** yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngP6aboKUtw
Bulletbody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2011, 07:26   #2
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
Server transfers would be better... If and when the transfers ever gets real that is..
Conondrum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2011, 11:58   #3
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Merge? you're kidding, right?

You blame nobody but your ****ed up server and your uncontrollable ****ty guilds. A 5 years old child would run cybertron better than any of them.
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2011, 13:49   #4
SlickChicken

SlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond reputeSlickChicken has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProEgy***9829; View Post

You blame nobody but your ****ed up server and your uncontrollable ****ty guilds. A 5 years old child would run cybertron better than any of them.
LOL HAHAHAHA at cybertron. Such a disappointing guild in history. it's actually a girl that run that crappy guild.
Guild-SeizmicCrush/DirtyDozen & CorruptAngels <3 DL
SevenHeaven -> NMI -> D12 (generation ended)

Liberty
SlickChicken (Firetao) level 119 quit (gave away)
SlickChicken is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2011, 23:50   #5
Kalo
return?

Kalo is on a distinguished road
Wtf happened to all the drama from aries?!

Abandoned(forgot exact details/ spelling)
  • NobodyIKnow 122 - 130 // troj - troj
  • Ka1o 121 - 120 // troj - troj
  • hAx0r 130 - 116 // troj - warrior
  • Katashi 110 - 116 // water - water
  • trinite_blaZe 110 - 90 // water - water
Kalo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-21-2011, 21:04   #6
Bulletbody

Location: i live in an ocean... i swim with the fishies, and yes my computer is waterproof
Bulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Bulletbody Send a message via Yahoo to Bulletbody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conondrum View Post
Server transfers would be better... If and when the transfers ever gets real that is..
tq would have to spend ALOT of money to upgrade there servers to handle that,

it would be cheaper for them if they went RuneScape style or some ****, where u have ur character and u can log into any server with a max limit being able to kill thousands of diff people in all diff servers

it would even b cheaper if they just made the server limits like 1500 account MAX after that its server full. and you have to transfer to a diff server to get in. lmao, thats how SRO (SilkRoadOnline) is, but i dont think they have server transfer. people have accounts on a bunch of diff servers, or only vip type players can log in past the general limit

But the way the TQ helpdesk lady explained it to me was when this is put into effect its gunna be you have to pay a certain ammount of cps to transfer servers, and the servers will need to be upgraded to support a higher capacity of players.

I just really dont see TQ doing this anytime soon at all. MAYBE 1-2 years from now... but there used to be DB transfer and they took that out... so yea i jus dont see it happening

Quote:

actually the real owners of ebb taunt and zegna all quit for the most part, they barely ever log.... they gave leader ship and full control over there accounts to linah, shes the only 1 that runs the guild
BP: 320+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.oHeartlesso.0 View Post
get me a pic of just your face i'll attach a d**k and there you got a new avatar
To be a legend you must first beat a legend
To be the best you must first destroy everyone
To be a noob you just need an aimbot and fight like a pinnoy

i aimbot go **** yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngP6aboKUtw

Last edited by Bulletbody; 05-21-2011 at 21:17.
Bulletbody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2011, 06:53   #7
Lite-D

Lite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I wasn't on for guild war this week but i heard cybertron and allies won. I heard linah whipped u guys.... so much for getting beat by a so called ****ty guild. You guys should go back to humping camels full-time.

Last edited by Lite-D; 05-22-2011 at 06:56.
Lite-D is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2011, 07:01   #8
Lite-D

Lite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickChicken View Post
LOL HAHAHAHA at cybertron. Such a disappointing guild in history. it's actually a girl that run that crappy guild.
I don't get why u would make a comment like that. Also nothing wrong with a chick running a guild.
Old 05-22-2011, 07:11   #9
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
do you think cybertrons side has the only one people quitting? shush stupid australian.

gw ratio was like 1 to 10. would have been shameful if you didn't win.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2011, 07:42   #10
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletbody View Post
~
They can't go "runescape" style, that would be even worse, servers aren't THAT empty so that everyone should be free to log wherever they want. Would be messy & laggy. Paying for server transfer will limit the amount of people who want to transfer, shouldn't be a problem even if a few db buyers move to a certain server at once. lol

I'm on friendly terms with two of them, ben and philip, rest can suck my nuts. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lite-D View Post
I wasn't on for guild war this week but i heard cybertron and allies won. I heard linah whipped u guys.... so much for getting beat by a so called ****ty guild. You guys should go back to humping camels full-time.
cybertron did nothing for the most part, well to be specific, your GL and DL's did nothing for the most part. lol

they wiped us out so bad, man. Infact, after they had wiped out, they went emo on bc "Laran got his bot on" >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lite-D View Post
I don't get why u would make a comment like that. Also nothing wrong with a chick running a guild.
You can't imagine what's like to deal with a DUMB female, what I mostly hate about females is when they get DUMB.... DUMB, the more I encounter DUMB females the more I admire animals.

I've seen 2 on co so far . ;'(
Old 05-22-2011, 07:52   #11
Lite-D

Quote:
cybertron did nothing for the most part, well to be specific, your GL and DL's did nothing for the most part. lol

they wiped us out so bad, man. Infact, after they had wiped out, they went emo on bc "Laran got his bot on" >_>(
ok so they wiped u guys out w/o having to try

Quote:
You can't imagine what's like to deal with a DUMB female, what I mostly hate about females is when they get DUMB.... DUMB, the more I encounter DUMB females the more I admire animals.

I've seen 2 on co so far . ;'(
yes i noticed that u prefer animals to women
Old 05-22-2011, 07:57   #12
Lite-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
do you think cybertrons side has the only one people quitting? shush stupid australian.

gw ratio was like 1 to 10. would have been shameful if you didn't win.
Usually it's a role reversal and we don't make a fuss.
Old 05-22-2011, 08:00   #13
ProEgy♥
Banned

without having to try to? if you say so, but I don't think they ever won a single event which is not global where they can mobilize a gang that's ten times our numbers. lol

but gz =]

Yes, I prefer animals to dumb females, I would rather accompany a cute pet than have to hear/see a dumb woman.

Sorry if my standard canceled out your entire country. >.>

Last edited by ProEgy♥; 05-22-2011 at 08:03.
Old 05-22-2011, 08:07   #14
Lite-D

Quote:
without having to try to? if you say so, but I don't think they ever won a single event that's not global where they can mobilize a gang that's ten times our numbers. lol

but gz =]

Yes, I prefer animals to dumb females, I would rather accompany a cute pet than have to hear/see a dumb woman.

Sorry if my standard canceled out your entire country. >.>
lol u walked into those comments. Also i don't think there's been an instance where u guys have won on even ground. U guys always need the numbers...gang up method or bp advantage.

As for women, i guess you make such comments due to your backward culture. Can't be blamed on you than.
Old 05-22-2011, 08:16   #15
ProEgy♥
Banned

i'm sorry, what? numbers? what part of "1 to 10 ratio in your favor" did you not understand?

bp advantage? hm, is this why 1 person on 2 chars trying to steal our king spot? one of them is firetao, why would a firetao want to be "king" if it wasn't for bp advantage. don't start **** you can't withstand, you'll just look like a major clown in front of the 4 leftovers who still see that dead chitchat.

I'm sorry man, we shouldn't have leveled our only frontline tro to 140, should have waited for the slow ass turtles to catch up in levels. lol

Again, I'm sorry. TQ should have made levels bulk-able. oh wait they did, demonbox ftw!

my..backward culture, who are you to talk about "cultures? you are probably another immigrant who's been in australia since childhood, you wouldn't know **** about cultures. boohoo

Maybe it is just me, but I don't like dumb people, specially dumb women, because they act...weird, bro. lol

I still have that spy in yer guild and I know how your guild is being run. I gotta blame the dude tho, that ass killed our noobies in gw. ;(

Last edited by ProEgy♥; 05-22-2011 at 08:19.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: