Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 15:48   #16
TheTrashBag
GarbageMan

TheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond repute
WELL HONESTLY
It depends on the ninja's set-up.....
TwinFolds has the same range and a melee two hander, they are soo similar....
So if the ninja is using katana's its a battle of skill, agreeed.....

But now say your ninja is using a different weapon combo like me
I use Sword/dagger... Due to the high agility of the dagger I nearly never miss a hit and if your pesky I can just SS you... game over

Someone mentioned weak defence of the ninja and low HP....
When I alotted for katana's I had 9k hp, alotted for normal 1handers I had 11k hp.... as well with 120 ninja gear the defence is higher than a tao, so it comes down like ALWAYS to battle power....

Started Conquer Online 01/05/05
Cinderella>SnowWhite >Columbus

~MagicTrashBag~
140 Wat/Dra/Dra

TheShadow
119 Wat/War/Nin

MagicGarbageCan
99 Fir/Fir/Fir

TeaBagged
Taking out the trash one player at a time
Old 03-22-2009, 18:13   #17
sagejavier
凸[◣_◢]凸

sagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sagejavier Send a message via Yahoo to sagejavier
i say water winz
Guild:TemplarKnights

Albion Online = Moktezuma
League of Legends NA = Moktezuma

I BELIEVE WE ALL GOT TQ'ED ATLEAST ONCE
Old 03-22-2009, 19:27   #18
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
MadBlackMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholascobalt View Post
Well spears only have a range 2 initiation, the effect of speedgun is much larger but you can't just Activate speedgun you have to get to range 2 to attack first. As far as melee with Katanas goes obviously you would be better off using a spear for double range, no reason not to. But I guarantee that Two Fold Blades can be activated outside of where you can poke someone with a spear (even using Night Devil first).

Attached image shows Maximum Katana Range with Two Fold and Night Devil.
Two Fold is Clearly outside the range of what you can normally initiate an attack with a spear.

I've been trying to prove this on my server for weeks now since Im back to CO and seeing the ninja class for the first time, I hate the skill 2foldblade somuch I refuse to play with the class even if it means making a better 2nd rb warrior (<--- pwn soogood as 1) I think tq should fix it quickly cause its like they attack the air and dont even touch u ( ridiculous) I have a water war 125 at the moment and my +10 spear is death to the bulkers (dont bulk never did and tq never will......get my money) and now those sorry fools start running to the ninja class cause of 2foldblade and just hit me with the sh*t even before i get close enough to hit them. BullSHyit
Old 03-22-2009, 19:33   #19
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Madblackman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrashBag View Post
WELL HONESTLY

I use Sword/dagger... Due to the high agility of the dagger I nearly never miss a hit and if your pesky I can just SS you... game over

When I alotted for katana's I had 9k hp, alotted for normal 1handers I had 11k hp.... as well with 120 ninja gear the defence is higher than a tao, so it comes down like ALWAYS to battle power....

Did u not see the image that was posted of the range of 2foldblade?
I think u just refuse to accept the truth. the class is already overpowerd. i find its a noob move aswel as that toxic fog with its really really high damage that people only love cause it makes them feel like they are really good at pvp but ur not cause the reall pro's keep it simple like fb/ss mellee with 2h weapons. Hate on u noob wannabe fighters.
Old 03-22-2009, 19:44   #20
AlexTheGreat
ಠ_ಠ

AlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholascobalt View Post
Because it's impossible for a Ninja to have Stigma? Ninjas are incapable of using a Spear? Melee waters are a joke, the advantage of being a water tao is the ability to revive people and having a taos magic defence. Any class can use a spear including ninjas, how can anyone say "Waters beat Ninjas because they can use a Spear."?

"spear more effectively. a good melee water"
"spear spear spear... ...then defeat any Ninja"
"water for sure ninjas suck at melee"

To this - Why does the tactic have to be different?
"A Water that's as equally skilled at their respective PKing tactic as a Ninja"

To PINOYRULES, as mentioned previously Toxic Fog is not considered here because either class being discussed can have it. As for your reborn combination the best Ninja -> is Ninja Warrior X as long as you want to be a Trojan (but why?) Fire Water or Archer, if your plan is to make a Ninja I suggest Trojan/Water Warrior Ninja because regardless of weather or not Reflect is better or worse than Counter Kill, all of the other skills you pick up greatly outweigh that argument.

To IluminatI, Ninjas can Zap too considering how broken Talismans still are, the water may do a bit more damage per zap but to have the mana to maintain it the ninja would have more Hp and it would still be a fair fight - assuming we are still talking a Melee water.
That's not what this topic is about. It's not about using spears. It's about a (assuming that the water is a melee water) Water vs a Ninja. Ninjas are going to use 2FB or SS/FB in a serious duel. Whilst Waters will be using a 2-her. And judging by the topic title, I'm easily assuming with absolutely no brain-power that he means a 2FB Ninja vs a 2-her Melee Water since the range on the skill/weapons are very close to each other.

To this: "To this - Why does the tactic have to be different?"

It doesn't... I said this in the sense of just MAYBE the Water happens to be SS/FBing instead... Don't gnit pick my posts for a single phrase that's HARDLY relevant to the thread. I say this because regardless of whether a Water is good at Meleeing or SS/FBing, if he's as equally skilled as the Ninja at him 2FBing or SS/FBing he will almost always be better or on par.

Future Ninja-Warrior-Water Taoist (Currently a 130-120 Ninja-Warrior :P)

The gun in my mouth was real,
And the taste blew my mind
-99 Ways to Die~
Old 03-22-2009, 19:47   #21
AlexTheGreat
ಠ_ಠ

AlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT1 View Post
Lol, a 130 ninja would rape a 130 water hands down if they both were decent

You do know that they can just poison the water, STUNNING IT with each poison hit

But that isnt even needed, ninja can just stand still, and right click when you jump near him to spear... the water will die to 2 fold before they land
Fail on 2 levels. For the stunning, it's VERY easy to time your jumps so you are in mid-air when the "stun" animation appears, thus easily negating it.

For the holding still, A 2-handed weapon has 1-step more range than 2FB if I'm not mistaken. So you'll look like a retard just taking a hit. And if he's using a Sword/Blade... Don't even ask why...

Future Ninja-Warrior-Water Taoist (Currently a 130-120 Ninja-Warrior :P)

The gun in my mouth was real,
And the taste blew my mind
-99 Ways to Die~
Old 03-22-2009, 19:53   #22
~Poseidon~
WaterGod

~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute
ask the ninjas in my server who pwnt them and the answer you will recieve is ~Poseindon~
DL of Apáthÿ
Apáthÿ = FTW
Fixed Fog
All fixed Water Spells
Water Club
Old 03-22-2009, 19:54   #23
Fa1nT1
UberPrinny

Fa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTheGreat View Post
Fail on 2 levels. For the stunning, it's VERY easy to time your jumps so you are in mid-air when the "stun" animation appears, thus easily negating it.

For the holding still, A 2-handed weapon has 1-step more range than 2FB if I'm not mistaken. So you'll look like a retard just taking a hit. And if he's using a Sword/Blade... Don't even ask why...
2 fold has 1 MORE range than 2 hands do

and dont even start with the "timed jump" crap, most fighting is aimless jumping until one can click the other

and dont even get me started if the ninja is like every other ninja, and has 2 blades, then the water wouldnt even get near the ninja if it can fb...
Old 03-22-2009, 19:56   #24
~Devil-Dante~
Banned

~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ~Devil-Dante~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT1 View Post
2 fold has 1 MORE range than 2 hands do

and dont even start with the "timed jump" crap, most fighting is aimless jumping until one can click the other

and dont even get me started if the ninja is like every other ninja, and has 2 blades, then the water wouldnt even get near the ninja if it can fb...
^What he said.
Old 03-22-2009, 20:00   #25
~Poseidon~
WaterGod

~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrashBag View Post
WELL HONESTLY

oh and for this guy i relot to full hp i got over 15k still kinda hard for most people to 1 hit that and with a +12 spear can for sure cover a ninjas hp.
DL of Apáthÿ
Apáthÿ = FTW
Fixed Fog
All fixed Water Spells
Water Club
Old 03-22-2009, 20:15   #26
Killa101
~killa101

Killa101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond reputeKilla101 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PINOYRULES View Post
well guys they said ninja is the best melee at this time ... so how can water melee stand a chance to defeat ninja if they fight toe 2 toe... ???
Old 03-22-2009, 23:09   #27
PußLic…£nemy

PußLic…£nemy has a reputation beyond reputePußLic…£nemy has a reputation beyond reputePußLic…£nemy has a reputation beyond reputePußLic…£nemy has a reputation beyond reputePußLic…£nemy has a reputation beyond reputePußLic…£nemy has a reputation beyond reputePußLic…£nemy has a reputation beyond reputePußLic…£nemy has a reputation beyond reputePußLic…£nemy has a reputation beyond reputePußLic…£nemy has a reputation beyond reputePußLic…£nemy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PINOYRULES View Post
well guys they said ninja is the best melee at this time ... so how can water melee stand a chance to defeat ninja if they fight toe 2 toe... ???

|Messiah| 130Ninja-130War-131Water...222 bp (Back up medic)

Messiah 130Tro-130War-131Water...220ish bp (Back up medic)

-Dark Server- First to start the 130Ninja-130War-130xxx
Old 03-22-2009, 23:11   #28
Wester V.3

Wester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wester V.3
Ninja class sucks in general.

Overpowered pile of ****.

Warriors are win.
Old 03-22-2009, 23:13   #29
PußLic…£nemy

PußLic…£nemy has a reputation beyond reputePußLic…£nemy has a reputation beyond reputePußLic…£nemy has a reputation beyond reputePußLic…£nemy has a reputation beyond reputePußLic…£nemy has a reputation beyond reputePußLic…£nemy has a reputation beyond reputePußLic…£nemy has a reputation beyond reputePußLic…£nemy has a reputation beyond reputePußLic…£nemy has a reputation beyond reputePußLic…£nemy has a reputation beyond reputePußLic…£nemy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wester V.3 View Post
Ninja class sucks in general.

Overpowered pile of ****.

Warriors are win.
Wrong anything ninja war xxx is the best now

|Messiah| 130Ninja-130War-131Water...222 bp (Back up medic)

Messiah 130Tro-130War-131Water...220ish bp (Back up medic)

-Dark Server- First to start the 130Ninja-130War-130xxx
Old 03-22-2009, 23:14   #30
Wester V.3

Wester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wester V.3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PußLic…£nemy View Post
Wrong anything ninja war xxx is the best now
Ninjew ***gotry.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: