Old 06-05-2010, 23:03   #1
Dragon Guardian
Winter

Dragon Guardian is on a distinguished road
Katana's Or Blades

I'm a what some people call me a Trojan Ninja (Pure Ninja but yours blades) But I ahve been looking into katana. I just want other options before I waste DBS on something. Katana's have a big gap of attack but has a great chacne of One shoting and you can melee after a TwoFold. Blades, I usually hit peopel with higher BP then I but takes me a bit. Any outside opinions?
Dragon Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2010, 23:11   #2
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
There was a time when fb dominated, but now its pretty much followkill hax, so i say katana, more damage and more opportunities to strike, however dont count on using melee too much, a well built character is virtually immune to melee.
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2010, 05:55   #3
KamikazeThor

KamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond repute
If you enjoy fb/ssing, katanas will get old pretty fast. If you just wanna go for a quick kill then they are better, i guess. I have fixed nix and 2fb kind of stuns me, but there is a reliable counter-action: if you zap the ninja with kats you will land melee hits easily. If you are a very good fb/sser also, you can manage to kill it without the zapping, but it is definetely harder than just 2fb.
ThaWanderer: ninja-war-melee/magic fire
TheWanderer: ninja-war-?
TheKamikaze (classic): war-war-ninja in trojan mode

Required points for promotion (all sub-classes)

"EMTEE..."
KamikazeThor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2010, 06:08   #4
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
Remember also that katanas have a huge range difference on the min and max damage and the min damage seems to go off way way way more then the max damage which brings the damage more in par with a tro damage.

I use katanas for GW and serious duels when needed. I use a lvl 5 sword and lvl 1 LB for my fbing fun and to keep my interest since tfb takes nowhere near the skill lvl that fb/ss has. Thats me though. If you want the best chance to 1 hit a player go tfb. Remember, although, that tfb requires real good ping/fps to really shine. Without real good ping/fps you are better getting good with fb/ss IMO and using that.

I also have fixed nix with sword, blade and katana proff fixed also which makes it fun to switch it up and play around.
gotcha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2010, 11:29   #5
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
tfb is 130% damage...what more needs to be said?
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2010, 15:07   #6
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
TFB has a 100% hit rate if you are close bp, it does 130% dmg. And the range is pretty big. And TFB bot is hard to report, could easily bot forever with it and people can only whine and do nothing about it.
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: