Old 11-06-2008, 13:22   #16
lRebornl
Nanya

lRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to lRebornl Send a message via MSN to lRebornl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyria View Post
oo yes there is *****ing and whining all over this game lol No matter what server you are on.

If you are better than someone else its because you hax!!!!!

Server : Nanya

.... [Water 130 - Warrior 130 - Trojan 133] [Guild Leader of -Fatality-]

Battle Power not necessary to Pwn

I sell all my gear.

Must be nanya server >.>
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...2#post10606512
lRebornl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2008, 17:32   #17
RockStorm
old man :D

RockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkish View Post
Meh....TQ just seriously needs to patch proxy, they patched it before so they cant make some b/s excuse up.
like I mentioned in another thread....
There is a reason why TQ hasn't patched the proxies yet. It's all about money. People send in vids of others using hax, and the haxor goes to botjail. Haxor then BUYS DBS to get out of botjail. The people who designed and made this game were true gamers...you can't do something like this without having it in you...BUT...the people who made the game do not run it anymore. The people who run TQ are "business people." They could care less about how fair or fun it is. They care about income. They know that people will continue playing no matter what. So why the hell should they patch over something that so obviously brings in money? Hax lead to vids, which leads to botjail, which leads to db sales to get out of botjail, which ends with cash in someones bank acct. I would seriously be suprised if we ever get a patch over the proxies again. Less hax means less vids of haxors, which means less botjail, which means a decrease in db sales. As much as I hate to say it....DO THE MATH!
RockStorm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2008, 18:51   #18
Sparkles2

Sparkles2 has a reputation beyond reputeSparkles2 has a reputation beyond reputeSparkles2 has a reputation beyond reputeSparkles2 has a reputation beyond reputeSparkles2 has a reputation beyond reputeSparkles2 has a reputation beyond reputeSparkles2 has a reputation beyond reputeSparkles2 has a reputation beyond reputeSparkles2 has a reputation beyond reputeSparkles2 has a reputation beyond reputeSparkles2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockStorm View Post
like I mentioned in another thread....
There is a reason why TQ hasn't patched the proxies yet. It's all about money. People send in vids of others using hax, and the haxor goes to botjail. Haxor then BUYS DBS to get out of botjail. The people who designed and made this game were true gamers...you can't do something like this without having it in you...BUT...the people who made the game do not run it anymore. The people who run TQ are "business people." They could care less about how fair or fun it is. They care about income. They know that people will continue playing no matter what. So why the hell should they patch over something that so obviously brings in money? Hax lead to vids, which leads to botjail, which leads to db sales to get out of botjail, which ends with cash in someones bank acct. I would seriously be suprised if we ever get a patch over the proxies again. Less hax means less vids of haxors, which means less botjail, which means a decrease in db sales. As much as I hate to say it....DO THE MATH!
false, botjail leads to exit, i know some people that quit co because of it
deathknight, #00baal and a couple of old other brs lol, but yea not so many ppl went to botjail on this serv
Old 11-06-2008, 19:55   #19
DevilishKatt
Banned

DevilishKatt has a reputation beyond reputeDevilishKatt has a reputation beyond reputeDevilishKatt has a reputation beyond reputeDevilishKatt has a reputation beyond reputeDevilishKatt has a reputation beyond reputeDevilishKatt has a reputation beyond reputeDevilishKatt has a reputation beyond reputeDevilishKatt has a reputation beyond reputeDevilishKatt has a reputation beyond reputeDevilishKatt has a reputation beyond reputeDevilishKatt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkish View Post
TO ALL THE RETARDED IDIOTS WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER THEN COMPLAIN ALL DAY AND ***** HOW I "APPARETLY AIMBOT" GET OVER YOUR ****ING SELFS ANYONE CAN TELL YOU I SUCK AT FB GOD DAMN....I MISS LIKE 20 TIMES DONT ***** AT ME CAUSE I KILL YOU WHEN YOU GO RED AND CALL ME A AIMBOT OR AIMPOT AS THE EGYPTS CALL IT, I DONT NEED ****ING PROXY UNLIKE SOME ****S.

Regards
lol
DevilishKatt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2008, 20:02   #20
lRebornl
Nanya

lRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIA3x...eature=related

I sell all my gear.

Must be nanya server >.>
Old 11-08-2008, 14:02   #21
RockStorm

RockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond reputeRockStorm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles2 View Post
false, botjail leads to exit, i know some people that quit co because of it
deathknight, #00baal and a couple of old other brs lol, but yea not so many ppl went to botjail on this serv
wtf do you mean "false" you noobtard? baal is still playing btw. And for every one who supposedly quits, 50 more pay the DBs. Don't tell me my words are "false." you named 2 people and "a couple others" and one of them is playing. Pull your head out of that nasty little hole behind you. jesus, do you even play anymore or what?

^^^my apologies to whoever you are...that was an uncalled for outburst. I'm just sick and tired of people who don't have any idea wtf is going on.^^^

Last edited by RockStorm; 11-08-2008 at 14:05.
Old 11-08-2008, 14:57   #22
~N˙meria~

~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockStorm View Post
wtf do you mean "false" you noobtard? baal is still playing btw. And for every one who supposedly quits, 50 more pay the DBs. Don't tell me my words are "false." you named 2 people and "a couple others" and one of them is playing. Pull your head out of that nasty little hole behind you. jesus, do you even play anymore or what?

^^^my apologies to whoever you are...that was an uncalled for outburst. I'm just sick and tired of people who don't have any idea wtf is going on.^^^
actually the original baal isn't playing anymore so what he said is true
Old 11-10-2008, 18:41   #23
RockStorm

it may not be the creator of baal, but the bottom line is that SOMEONE paid the dbs to get him out.
Old 11-10-2008, 20:00   #24
Necro_Abyss
Bannеd

Necro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond repute
I get called ampot all the time too D:
Oh wait, i do aimbot, nvm. ):

I taste like dreams of insane children

Venexcidium

Forensick (R.I.P 2006-2008): 130War-130War-131Water, 293pot Nanya
Necro_Abyss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2008, 20:21   #25
lRebornl
Nanya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necro_Abyss View Post
I get called ampot all the time too D:
Oh wait, i do aimbot, nvm. ):
fb/ss is the only fun thing left on co #21

I sell all my gear.

Must be nanya server >.>
Old 11-11-2008, 17:38   #26
RockStorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lRebornl View Post
I kinda agree with you bud...but only because of the speedhackers. GOD they get pissed when you kill them. I hear AIMPOT constantly now
I even had that idiot ^^Zin_Zin^^ call me AIMPOTTER when I schooled him yesterday. He said he'd quit if I ever beat him...guess he lied
the best is when you get people like TioKing..speed and aim at same time...and kill them. then they start crying and calling you a potter, and call for help ...then a few more speeders show up. It's making it hard to lvl storm-x tho. Everytime I put my gear on storm and start after them, I JUST CAN'T STOP!!!!! lol Next thing you know you have 10 idiot noob hackers after you and it's bedtime (stupid job)..then you leave the fight and get accused of "running away" I mean FFS! you kill someone (or a few people) dozens of times, then get accused of "running away" I don't speed or aimbot, but I certainly do pot like a god when I fight them. I guess they just don't seem to realize the practice they give us "straight" players. If TQ ever patches all these proxies (yeah, right) just think of the edge that we will have against them.

Last edited by RockStorm; 11-11-2008 at 17:41.
Old 11-22-2008, 10:44   #27
Nishee

Nishee is on a distinguished road
So I heard that Liam was of epic awesomeness; Outside this game anyway.
You use Hax IRL Leee; Hax0rz

10. 9. 8. & I'm breaking away; I'm all dressed up & I'm ready to play.
7. 6. 5. 4. & I'm all over you; Counting;
3. 2. 1. & I'm having fun.
Nishee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2008, 10:46   #28
Nishee

Nishee is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lRebornl View Post
Blah Blah; Jose is my ****ing lover; Blah Blah <3

10. 9. 8. & I'm breaking away; I'm all dressed up & I'm ready to play.
7. 6. 5. 4. & I'm all over you; Counting;
3. 2. 1. & I'm having fun.
Nishee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2008, 12:32   #29
lRebornl
Nanya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishee View Post
Blah Blah; Jose is my ****ing lover; Blah Blah <3
Hi Krisy

I sell all my gear.

Must be nanya server >.>
Old 12-17-2008, 18:50   #30
Laagath

Laagath has a reputation beyond reputeLaagath has a reputation beyond reputeLaagath has a reputation beyond reputeLaagath has a reputation beyond reputeLaagath has a reputation beyond reputeLaagath has a reputation beyond reputeLaagath has a reputation beyond reputeLaagath has a reputation beyond reputeLaagath has a reputation beyond reputeLaagath has a reputation beyond reputeLaagath has a reputation beyond repute
c'mon... some ppl dont even know what aimbot/ aimpot is XDD

ive been called "aimpot" and i've never even used a blade/sword... thats just a way for insulting ppl... a few days ago someone said "u aimpot" and i use poleaxe XDDD
Laagath is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: