Old 01-08-2008, 02:22   #1
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
What are +8 items worth?

I was just wondering what a +8...

bow/archer coat/boots/ring/neck/ears are worth now adays on this server?

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
MysticJustin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2008, 02:31   #2
RhayNe
Trash&Tard

RhayNe has a reputation beyond reputeRhayNe has a reputation beyond reputeRhayNe has a reputation beyond reputeRhayNe has a reputation beyond reputeRhayNe has a reputation beyond reputeRhayNe has a reputation beyond reputeRhayNe has a reputation beyond reputeRhayNe has a reputation beyond reputeRhayNe has a reputation beyond reputeRhayNe has a reputation beyond reputeRhayNe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJustin View Post

200kk-300kk depends on the weapon..
RhayNe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2008, 03:00   #3
Namra
aKaThePimp

Namra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

sold +8 elite atck ring for 50 dbs xD and before that bought a nek for 20 dbs
Old 01-08-2008, 03:28   #4
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
10-15 dbs for most items..

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2008, 07:35   #5
~Ar3s~

~Ar3s~ is a splendid one to behold~Ar3s~ is a splendid one to behold~Ar3s~ is a splendid one to behold~Ar3s~ is a splendid one to behold~Ar3s~ is a splendid one to behold~Ar3s~ is a splendid one to behold~Ar3s~ is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to ~Ar3s~
15-20 db's .... is the price in ower market .. but you wil fiind noobs or stupid ppl selling at over 25 db's
~Ares~ > 127>130>xxx tro tro tro
Spanacu 131 archer

130>127+> fire>war .. Piromanu..
Full dual gear

not all women lie....
some of them merely fabricate their own truths to suit their needs
Luck is when skill meets whit oportunity
~Ar3s~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2008, 07:37   #6
Namra
aKaThePimp

Namra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond reputeNamra has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ar3s~ View Post
15-20 db's .... is the price in ower market .. but you wil fiind noobs or stupid ppl selling at over 25 db's
Is kakashi a nub that he offered me 50 dbs for my ring ... or does that make me a nub _
Old 01-08-2008, 08:32   #7
itamouse
RoAr >:3

itamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond repute
everyone stop lying in this thread.

technically, they're all worthless, and you'll need to give 'em to me.
kkthx
itamouse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2008, 11:25   #8
StealthWolf
Stealthy

StealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond repute
Poop!

StealthWolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2008, 11:41   #9
$$$$$$$$$$^^
smokewitme

$$$$$$$$$$^^ has a reputation beyond repute$$$$$$$$$$^^ has a reputation beyond repute$$$$$$$$$$^^ has a reputation beyond repute$$$$$$$$$$^^ has a reputation beyond repute$$$$$$$$$$^^ has a reputation beyond repute$$$$$$$$$$^^ has a reputation beyond repute$$$$$$$$$$^^ has a reputation beyond repute$$$$$$$$$$^^ has a reputation beyond repute$$$$$$$$$$^^ has a reputation beyond repute$$$$$$$$$$^^ has a reputation beyond repute$$$$$$$$$$^^ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthWolf View Post
Poop!

O GAWD NO! IM GOIN THERE xD

The Poopie List!!

* CLEAN POOPIE: The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

* SECOND WAVE POOPIE: This happens when you're done pooping, have pulled your underwear up to your knees and you realize you have to poopie some more.

* POP-A-VEIN-IN-YOUR-FOREHEAD POOPIE: The kind where you strain so hard you practically have a stroke.

* LINCOLN LOG POOPIE: This kind of poopie is so huge, you are afraid to flush without breaking it up with your pencil.

* GASSEY POOPIE: It is so noisy that everyone within earshot is giggling.

* DRINKER POOPIE: The kind of poopie you have after a long night of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the skid marks at the bottom of the toilet bowl.

* GHOST POOPIE: The kind where you feel the poopie come out, but there is no poopie in the toilet.

* CORN POOPIE: (self explanatory)

* GEE-I-WISH-I-COULD-POOPIE POOPIE: The kind where you want to poopie but all you could do is sit on the toilet and fart a few times.

* SPINAL TAP POOPIE: This kind hurts so bad coming out, you swear it is leaving sideways.

* WET CHEEKS POOPIE (aka POWER DUMP): The kind that comes out so fast, your behind is splashed with toilet water.

* LIQUID POOPIE: The kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots out and splashes all over the toilet bowl and you.

* UPPER CLASS POOPIE: The kind of poopie that does not smell.

* SUPRISE POOPIE: You are not even at the toilet because you are positive you will only fart, but...(oops!) a poopie.

* DANGLING POOPIE: This poopie refuses to drop even though you know you are done pooping. You just hope that a shake or two will cut it loose.

* ATOMIC POOPIE: The kind that burns on the way out and it still burns hours after you poopie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMr8Ehwt1xc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tja6_h4lT6A

Never Botted/Bulked/or Scammed
Why you sweat a mother****er like me?

If you don't like my ****ing threads you can suck my ****ing shaft.

Cya at GW Or tha Crossroads
$$$$$$$$$$^^ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2008, 11:41   #10
Molder169II
Green~Pimp

Molder169II has a reputation beyond reputeMolder169II has a reputation beyond reputeMolder169II has a reputation beyond reputeMolder169II has a reputation beyond reputeMolder169II has a reputation beyond reputeMolder169II has a reputation beyond reputeMolder169II has a reputation beyond reputeMolder169II has a reputation beyond reputeMolder169II has a reputation beyond reputeMolder169II has a reputation beyond reputeMolder169II has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

YOUR SOUUUUL!!!

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAAA
Templeton speaks to Remnant: but when u get to 110... its the best feeling in the world...

Templeton speaks to Remnant: besides getting to 120... then to 130... or getting laid....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNash IV View Post
id hit it
from the front, back and side to side
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheebee View Post
Ahhhh, I've been repped! I'd call 911 but there isn't an eleven button on my phone.
Molder169II is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2008, 11:44   #11
StealthWolf
Stealthy

StealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond reputeStealthWolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$$^^ View Post

The Poopie List!!

* CLEAN POOPIE: The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

* SECOND WAVE POOPIE: This happens when you're done pooping, have pulled your underwear up to your knees and you realize you have to poopie some more.

* POP-A-VEIN-IN-YOUR-FOREHEAD POOPIE: The kind where you strain so hard you practically have a stroke.

* LINCOLN LOG POOPIE: This kind of poopie is so huge, you are afraid to flush without breaking it up with your pencil.

* DRINKER POOPIE: The kind of poopie you have after a long night of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the skid marks at the bottom of the toilet bowl.

* GHOST POOPIE: The kind where you feel the poopie come out, but there is no poopie in the toilet.

* GEE-I-WISH-I-COULD-POOPIE POOPIE: The kind where you want to poopie but all you could do is sit on the toilet and fart a few times.

* SPINAL TAP POOPIE: This kind hurts so bad coming out, you swear it is leaving sideways.

* WET CHEEKS POOPIE (aka POWER DUMP): The kind that comes out so fast, your behind is splashed with toilet water.

* LIQUID POOPIE: The kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots out and splashes all over the toilet bowl and you.

* SUPRISE POOPIE: You are not even at the toilet because you are positive you will only fart, but...(oops!) a poopie.

* DANGLING POOPIE: This poopie refuses to drop even though you know you are done pooping. You just hope that a shake or two will cut it loose.

* ATOMIC POOPIE: The kind that burns on the way out and it still burns hours after you poopie.

Omg....

Awesome! xD

StealthWolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2008, 12:20   #12
$$$$$$$$$$^^
smokewitme

$$$$$$$$$$^^ has a reputation beyond repute$$$$$$$$$$^^ has a reputation beyond repute$$$$$$$$$$^^ has a reputation beyond repute$$$$$$$$$$^^ has a reputation beyond repute$$$$$$$$$$^^ has a reputation beyond repute$$$$$$$$$$^^ has a reputation beyond repute$$$$$$$$$$^^ has a reputation beyond repute$$$$$$$$$$^^ has a reputation beyond repute$$$$$$$$$$^^ has a reputation beyond repute$$$$$$$$$$^^ has a reputation beyond repute$$$$$$$$$$^^ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthWolf View Post
Omg....

Awesome! xD

lol there's worse i coulda done

highlights ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvsz4...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMr8Ehwt1xc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tja6_h4lT6A

Never Botted/Bulked/or Scammed
Why you sweat a mother****er like me?

If you don't like my ****ing threads you can suck my ****ing shaft.

Cya at GW Or tha Crossroads
$$$$$$$$$$^^ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2008, 13:09   #13
itamouse
RoAr >:3

itamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond reputeitamouse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$$^^ View Post

The Poopie List!!

wow, i LOL'd
itamouse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: