Old 06-10-2012, 17:02   #211
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Cute. But I'm not the one looking for attention. You're just mad that I'm not going back and fourth with your little assumptions trololololol.

>google, read page
> off topic, post bullshet
>I laugh
> you rant
>google, read page
>off topic, post bullshet
>I facepalm

repeat the process several times.
Edit:

That's exactly why I find your argument to be rather worthless and time consuming. Here you are mixing politics with religion when religion has got nothing to do with it. You're hopelessly trying to drag me down to your pile of shet.

Ranting like that doesn't make you 'cool' or intellectual on the internet. And you still won't get attention.
Google lol. You are the one hopelessly lost in google. You are chained in Egypt and probably won't know or see anything other than Egypt in your entire life.
Troll? Troll = your messiah remark, your world safety remark, and in this post mixing politics and religion???? I don't know how a Canadian Muslim is somehow political. A Muslim that practices his or her religion should be the same all over the world wouldn't it....Oh yeah, except for Arab nations which have embellished the religion for their own gains and power.
I'm not mixing anything. Just pointed out how you fail as a Muslim, sorry you can't absorb more than one topic at a time.
Post quicly, you gotta win Ahmed, you gotta be right, you have to topple me.
Go Go Go !

lol at Egypt, they won't be able to MURDER Mubarak, he'll die on his own. Poor blood thirsty people will be crying.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2012, 02:31   #212
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
Google lol. You are the one hopelessly lost in google. You are chained in Egypt and probably won't know or see anything other than Egypt in your entire life.
Troll? Troll = your messiah remark, your world safety remark, and in this post mixing politics and religion???? I don't know how a Canadian Muslim is somehow political. A Muslim that practices his or her religion should be the same all over the world wouldn't it....Oh yeah, except for Arab nations which have embellished the religion for their own gains and power.
I'm not mixing anything. Just pointed out how you fail as a Muslim, sorry you can't absorb more than one topic at a time.
Post quicly, you gotta win Ahmed, you gotta be right, you have to topple me.
Go Go Go !

lol at Egypt, they won't be able to MURDER Mubarak, he'll die on his own. Poor blood thirsty people will be crying.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:37   #213
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.mangareader.net/claymore/127/22

Im so happy *sniff*

Claymore is back and their searching for Clare.

Raki is less annoying now too. *Sniff*
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2012, 08:05   #214
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
I dislike the way it's drawn.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:14   #215
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
I dislike the way it's drawn.
I noticed the drawing too. Its looks slightly different. Maybe because I haven't read it lately or they have updated the drawing slightly.

Either way its still awesome.
Old 06-11-2012, 12:25   #216
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Watched two episodes of claymore and it is quite crap.
Old 06-11-2012, 13:19   #217
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Be careful there, Jaxx has big toes when it comes to more clay
Old 06-11-2012, 13:27   #218
~Ahmed~

Haha, I'm not trying to step on his toes, that's just my feedback.
Old 06-11-2012, 14:25   #219
Jaxx..
Banned

Quote:
Be careful there, Jaxx has big toes when it comes to more clay

I didnt understand that until Ahmed's post.

I dont think that is a saying? I still liked it though.

Found another music video of Claymore. I kinda like it, it works.

Last edited by Jaxx..; 06-11-2012 at 14:28.
Old 06-11-2012, 15:09   #220
~Ahmed~

Oh AMV's now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbtf1l6d48U

Music goes perfectly with the scenes. Beat that.
Old 06-11-2012, 15:24   #221
Jaxx..
Banned

Ok I'm not taking the piss just to annoy you, but soul eater is terrible. I really tried to get into it. I actually mentioned this months back in one of the DETO threads which I derailed.

I got recommended that anime but nothing about it was interesting. I got to episode 5 ( they were looking for a scientist? ) I think and I just couldn't take it any more. The voice acting...awful.

I think Paper~Deidaraz was right, I prefer anime which are more 'serious', as he put it.

Cowboy bebop, Claymore, Deathnote, Hajime no ippo(not as serious as the others)

So bad.

EDIT:

Actually I didnt mention it, but this is the thread I'm talking about.
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...=cowboy&page=9

Last edited by Jaxx..; 06-11-2012 at 15:29.
Old 06-11-2012, 15:29   #222
~Ahmed~

The amv itself is quite good. I've not seen the anime yet lol.
Old 06-11-2012, 15:41   #223
Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
Thing is...I found a pretty cool anime picture I wouldnt mind getting a tattoo off. I would put it on my thigh.
So, did you get an anime tattoo yet?
Old 06-11-2012, 15:46   #224
Jaxx..
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
The amv itself is quite good. I've not seen the anime yet lol.
Kidding me...You're supposed to watch the anime then watch AMVs..

Quote:
So, did you get an anime tattoo yet?
Haven't had time, not in a rush either.
Old 06-11-2012, 19:28   #225
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
http://www.mangareader.net/claymore/127/22

Im so happy *sniff*

Claymore is back and their searching for Clare.

Raki is less annoying now too. *Sniff*
YES. My day has been made

I laughed so hard in the part where Deneve just rips off her clothes, and Helen just stares: "How long are you going to keep exposing yourself?"

Quote:
I noticed the drawing too. Its looks slightly different. Maybe because I haven't read it lately or they have updated the drawing slightly.

Either way its still awesome.
Drawing looks the same to me.
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: