Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-08-2012, 17:34   #871
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by F(x) View Post
So how far is jaxx's hand up your ass? Parrots these days. Bacock
You know whats funny about your dumb ass analogy friend? Parrots repeat what the master says. Lets take this analogy and explain it.

Jaxx is a "parrot" as you say. You are the "master" (least you think you are). So you must have told him a million times you are *** and love **** and now he repeats it.

Guess you brought it up yourself. You know, come to think of it, you remind me of the drama queens back in high school. Always good for a laugh.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2012, 18:05   #872
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
Played a game where we had an enemy botlane Graves at 6/0/0 at minute 6:00.
Mid Vlad was losing to Morde.
Top WW was winning to Jax.
In a Graves/Blitz lane.
Told Ashe to go jungle and I'll take over as Wukong AD carry bot.
Ended the game 9/0/7 win.
Best game ever, I've never been able to go from a definitely lost game (ultra early fed AD carry) to a steamroll win.

Jungle Ashe OP xD
For you

And this

( In this situation you are American )
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2012, 18:40   #873
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
Karthus Q is one of the most OP nuke skills in the game, only pros know how to spam it properly.
I was so sad, i couldn't get any kills (mid morg) and my CS was barely acceptable. there was no jungler even though we had 2 potential characters on the team who could, but chose to go into lanes instead (noct, yi). Needless to say, they all lost their lanes and karthus ended up 3/0/0 to my 0/0/1 with his troll ulti.

Quote:
So how far is jaxx's hand up your ass? Parrots these days. Bacock
Why do you always talk about parrots? do you like animals as well as children?
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2012, 20:30   #874
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
For you

And this

( In this situation you are American )
OMG laughed so hard at the first video.
2nd video- is this guy even American? haha

i still need to install starcraft one of those days.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2012, 20:37   #875
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
I was so sad, i couldn't get any kills (mid morg) and my CS was barely acceptable. there was no jungler even though we had 2 potential characters on the team who could, but chose to go into lanes instead (noct, yi). Needless to say, they all lost their lanes and karthus ended up 3/0/0 to my 0/0/1 with his troll ulti.

Why do you always talk about parrots? do you like animals as well as children?
Karthus is ez mode because he ganks without even having to roam while Morgana has one notch higher teamfight presence but is better in the actual roaming.

If there are no junglers, a Morgana should be aggressive, grab a kill and starts snowballing off karthus at lvl 6.

This is Bulgaria.
Old 06-08-2012, 21:16   #876
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Karthus is ez mode because he ganks without even having to roam while Morgana has one notch higher teamfight presence but is better in the actual roaming.

If there are no junglers, a Morgana should be aggressive, grab a kill and starts snowballing off karthus at lvl 6.
one simply does not GRAB A KILL.
And you know I'm bad at snowballing, i roamed, but then Karthus would push my lane and I'd be forced back. It was just one of those games where you wait for the 20min mark.

I had another one of those last night too (for some reason i just get loads of bad games in a row). 1 afk, 1 jungler (skarner) who told me during hero selection that i wasn't getting any ganks as punishment for picking amumu as solo top.
We start the game, he asks Galio to help damage the wolves, galio doesn't do enough damage, jungler rages and goes afk.
Meanwhile, i'm up against gangplank who keeps on hurting me
(Any idea how to kill gangplank with amumu???) he keeps on om nom noming on creeps so i can't get him on low hp enough + that bullet shot REALLY hurts
anyway, fail game is fail
Old 06-08-2012, 22:10   #877
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Quote:
one simply does not GRAB A KILL.
And you know I'm bad at snowballing, i roamed, but then Karthus would push my lane and I'd be forced back. It was just one of those games where you wait for the 20min mark.

I had another one of those last night too (for some reason i just get loads of bad games in a row). 1 afk, 1 jungler (skarner) who told me during hero selection that i wasn't getting any ganks as punishment for picking amumu as solo top.
We start the game, he asks Galio to help damage the wolves, galio doesn't do enough damage, jungler rages and goes afk.
Meanwhile, i'm up against gangplank who keeps on hurting me
(Any idea how to kill gangplank with amumu???) he keeps on om nom noming on creeps so i can't get him on low hp enough + that bullet shot REALLY hurts
anyway, fail game is fail
Snowballing is very hard, you need to maintain focus for a long time to keep your lead. I heard Kage's Lucky Pick helps with snowballing!

99% of amumus in ranked are jungle. So if that guy has a ranked account, I can understand him thinking you're trolling.

tl;dr: You can't kill a decent GP in any way by yourself as Amumu. He has poke, sustain and anti-cc, and escape, you have cc. Due to his poke GP sometimes even makes appearances in mid where he is feared..

The more important question is how to survive against GP top so you can become the lategame monster mummy is. Try starting cloth+5 into ninja tabi then thornmail. That is a complete anti-GP build that will make you unkillable by him. Add a philosopher's stone in between if the other lanes are going slow.

This is Bulgaria.
Old 06-08-2012, 22:25   #878
mwah
hell yeah

Quote:
Snowballing is very hard, you need to maintain focus for a long time to keep your lead. I heard Kage's Lucky Pick helps with snowballing!

99% of amumus in ranked are jungle. So if that guy has a ranked account, I can understand him thinking you're trolling.

tl;dr: You can't kill a decent GP in any way by yourself as Amumu. He has poke, sustain and anti-cc, and escape, you have cc. Due to his poke GP sometimes even makes appearances in mid where he is feared..

The more important question is how to survive against GP top so you can become the lategame monster mummy is. Try starting cloth+5 into ninja tabi then thornmail. That is a complete anti-GP build that will make you unkillable by him. Add a philosopher's stone in between if the other lanes are going slow.
I never troll a LoL game. Support Amumu is viable.

The guy jungling in that particular game was just a fine example of "lol's sucky community" .
Him: I come gank now (despite promising not to)
me: LATER, I don't have R, mid need gank
Him: *RUNS IN* *Starts hitting full health GP*
*I use what ever spell isn't on cooldown*
*gp runs away*
Him: OMG nice one you **** ***** ******!
me: told you not to...

le sigh

Well i will try that next time :3. Anyway, I like amumu as solo top, especially when there is a weak jungler or no other tank on the team. Additionally, His Q and E can be used well to zone out your opponent and deny them a good CS, also good at keeping them at 1/2 HP for ganks.

Morg is fun to play, like a sexy, evil Lux. Pity she always gets banned
Old 06-08-2012, 23:04   #879
sin411
Super ***e

sin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

The guy jungling in that particular game was just a fine example of "lol's sucky community" .
*gp runs away*

le sigh

Well i will try that next time :3. Anyway, I like amumu as solo top, especially when there is a weak jungler or no other tank on the team. Additionally, His Q and E can be used well to zone out your opponent and deny them a good CS, also good at keeping them at 1/2 HP for ganks.

Singed is a better top, over Amumu that is, Amumu is really only good against Tryndamere and thats at early levels, try Cassiopea mid lane, shes so much fun. Darius is a good top, build tanky and still **** people up.
Quote:
Originally posted by ™¤VeYrOn¤™
You make as much sense as a squirrel on crack.
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
tro-tro-tro-arch-tro-nin-nin-nin-monk-war-fire
130-132-134

Currently ranked 5th on the top KO board for my server.
http://co.rank.91.com/enzf/ko.aspx

I deliberately spell words wrong. Call me out on it.

Last edited by sin411; 06-08-2012 at 23:07.
sin411 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2012, 23:34   #880
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Quote:

*gp runs away*

le sigh

this is what happened in champion select just now. apparently the last pick (lowest ELO player) has a 75% win rate with twitch at mid. LOL

pecmousse: xerath?
pecmousse: top?
kilimaro: we have a mid
Thrasher2k: now we do
Xnose: wtf xerath is so bad
pecmousse: -_-
pecmousse: nab
Xnose: another loss for me
esio2strong: =/

Yeah Morgana es numero uno ban And it's good to play Amumu top, just because it doesn't fit in the current metagame doesn't mean it's bad or not viable.

I get flamed anyway for much smaller things such as choosing jungle Yi in ranked.. which doesn't makes sense since everybody knows jungle Yi is pro as heck

@Sin: haven't seen Trynd for weeks.. this champ still exists?

This is Bulgaria.
Old 06-09-2012, 06:29   #881
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Kage's pick is a horrible item for amumu, amumu has a strong initiate, you want to reinforce this by adding a movementspeed item (shurelyas), philly stone will help.

Thornmail is a bad item too, it's better to get heart of gold and build a randuins omen to make your teamfight presence stronger.

Might want to build either abyssal scepter or force of nature to deal with AP champions.

Singed is a stronger pick though due to being way less situational... he's more annoying to deal with over extended periods of time throughout the fight (being flinged, slowed and poisoned etc) Where amumu is only effective when the ult hits targets properly. Amumu's tears of joy don't hurt much to squishies since it's percentual damage where singed's poison is a more reliable sustained damage output.
Old 06-09-2012, 08:46   #882
sin411
Super ***e

sin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
Kage's pick is a horrible item for amumu, amumu has a strong initiate, you want to reinforce this by adding a movementspeed item (shurelyas), philly stone will help.

Thornmail is a bad item too, it's better to get heart of gold and build a randuins omen to make your teamfight presence stronger.

Might want to build either abyssal scepter or force of nature to deal with AP champions.

Singed is a stronger pick though due to being way less situational... he's more annoying to deal with over extended periods of time throughout the fight (being flinged, slowed and poisoned etc) Where amumu is only effective when the ult hits targets properly. Amumu's tears of joy don't hurt much to squishies since it's percentual damage where singed's poison is a more reliable sustained damage output.
^ Exactly what he said.
Quote:
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
130-132-134

Old 06-09-2012, 10:47   #883
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Dat AP GP OP

This is Bulgaria.
Old 06-09-2012, 12:19   #884
F(x)
Legendary

F(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond repute
The tears of Jaxx and the **** mwah are delicious, please continue your insults. They sustain me.

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
F(x) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2012, 19:03   #885
sin411
Super ***e

Quote:
The tears of Jaxx and the **** mwah are delicious, please continue your insults. They sustain me.
Get a wriggles lantern, it will work better me thinks.
Quote:
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
130-132-134

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: