Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 12:30   #136
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

G0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Kill View Post
It's more fun when you're a trojan. I do stuff to make people mad on purpose. Then I'm supposedly "KOS" by some guild who won GW every week or some bull**** like that. So I usually just run into a stack of noobs when people come to attack me, let them go red when rage goes off and free items. Fastest way to make some quick money.

Just stay guildless so they get more PKP.
best way to get full server kos is to make a troj. At lvl 90ish start sitting in ac and killing anyone that flashes. Or red name scamming in Bi. Of course modern players don't really know about the cults that used to congregate in ac all the time. Easy to make them red as well.
SNABB GRABBAR'S #1 FAN!!!
G0rgasm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2009, 12:33   #137
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

G0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
Why is this thread still going? Isn't it clear that Gorg won?
denial.
Old 07-27-2009, 16:52   #138
Rapist
Banned

Rapist has a reputation beyond reputeRapist has a reputation beyond reputeRapist has a reputation beyond reputeRapist has a reputation beyond reputeRapist has a reputation beyond reputeRapist has a reputation beyond reputeRapist has a reputation beyond reputeRapist has a reputation beyond reputeRapist has a reputation beyond reputeRapist has a reputation beyond reputeRapist has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist
For those of you saying you dont care about getting pked.. You honestly dont know how hard lvling is on co1.. And how much exp you will lose from getting killed.. When you get people fearing/respecting you.. Even random people will msg others saying were your hunting/lvling or sitting.. And if caught in lab it will end up making you not able to lvl...

And to the guy who says best way to be kosed is to stay guildless your wrong.. Any smart player will the get person they kosed to kill them so they can get them on there enemie list... Id usally go red and put all normal gear on but my super wep in left hand.. Then let them kill me thinking my left hand wep would drop.. But most of the time u can get ur enemy to kill you naked if u say u will go get weps and own them.
Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2009, 17:13   #139
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist View Post
For those of you saying you dont care about getting pked.. You honestly dont know how hard lvling is on co1.. And how much exp you will lose from getting killed.. When you get people fearing/respecting you.. Even random people will msg others saying were your hunting/lvling or sitting.. And if caught in lab it will end up making you not able to lvl...

And to the guy who says best way to be kosed is to stay guildless your wrong.. Any smart player will the get person they kosed to kill them so they can get them on there enemie list... Id usally go red and put all normal gear on but my super wep in left hand.. Then let them kill me thinking my left hand wep would drop.. But most of the time u can get ur enemy to kill you naked if u say u will go get weps and own them.
Why does everyone keep saying it is hard to level =.=. It isn't hard, it's just more time consuming. POINT/CLICK IS NOT HARD, DAMMIT!
The exp lost when you were killed still correlated with how much you had at the time you were killed.
TBH, I don't care about being PKed or KOSed, it makes for good wars when someone tells their friends that so-and-so killed them. You end up with a mass KOS on one person and then that person tells their friends that so-and-so-and-so killed them. Next thing you know, there are multiple blood-thirsty mobs in AC massacring each other.
The whole point of the game (well, what WAS the whole point of the game) was to kill each other. I say, kill first and you don't have to worry about dying.
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2009, 18:39   #140
xCrossFirex
Hooka4Eva

xCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond repute
lol who cares if you die.

Good times when AC was the chill spot. Used to lose countless of %'s of my exp.

People get so fixiated on being the best. Who cares, just **** around and have fun. Kill for ****s, die for ****s, play for ****s yo. ****s n' Giggles be all its about.

Proud Member of the N.C.W.Y.E.I.S
(Nobody Cares What Your Equipment Is Stfu)

First Logged on: 2005-11-22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero_Waffle View Post
I have to admit. You're the best fber i've ever seen
xCrossFirex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2009, 18:41   #141
xCrossFirex
Hooka4Eva

xCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
best way to get full server kos is to make a troj. At lvl 90ish start sitting in ac and killing anyone that flashes. Or red name scamming in Bi. Of course modern players don't really know about the cults that used to congregate in ac all the time. Easy to make them red as well.
Lol I didn't read this before I posted. Good ol' AC.

and boy o boy do I miss helping my buds scamming to get people red. Was so.. soo easy. Best way to get gears when you don't feel like working for em

Quote:
Old 07-27-2009, 19:51   #142
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist View Post

I would agree with trojs or warriors or fires trying to lvl, but for my archer that i was talking about, i'd lose .100-200 pct when killed in the time between deaths i'd gain that back from plvling constantly. Of course if i lost too much pct it didn't matter as much to me because at that moment of course my aim is to plvl and farm waters and i gain them pct so fast it doesn't matter if they are killed and if my goal is to farm the waters and not care too much about the archer dying then i'm not going to care too much. As for trojans and warriors, if you're kos, be smart, don't lvl in main spawns, go hide somewhere and lvl a little slower but out of sight of people. I used to do this all the time and rarely ever saw anyone in lab 2 or 4. Of course don't stay too long in cities either, (if you have more than 30ish pct) once your out of lab go market or tg.
Another option is to just lvl in MC. That way have a scroll ready and if someone comes after you just scroll or if you die its not like you just wasted 2k vp.
Old 07-27-2009, 20:11   #143
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
I would agree with trojs or warriors or fires trying to lvl, but for my archer that i was talking about, i'd lose .100-200 pct when killed in the time between deaths i'd gain that back from plvling constantly. Of course if i lost too much pct it didn't matter as much to me because at that moment of course my aim is to plvl and farm waters and i gain them pct so fast it doesn't matter if they are killed and if my goal is to farm the waters and not care too much about the archer dying then i'm not going to care too much. As for trojans and warriors, if you're kos, be smart, don't lvl in main spawns, go hide somewhere and lvl a little slower but out of sight of people. I used to do this all the time and rarely ever saw anyone in lab 2 or 4. Of course don't stay too long in cities either, (if you have more than 30ish pct) once your out of lab go market or tg.
Another option is to just lvl in MC. That way have a scroll ready and if someone comes after you just scroll or if you die its not like you just wasted 2k vp.
You would care even if you were an archer, i've made archers quit just by pking them constantly, and fleeing when someone strong enough came. That was back when i was a noob and didn't have awesome gear really. Back on kingjus my guild and allies had these enemies that always plvld and worked hard for there gear aswell as being bulkers. We made a truce for abit, then when it suited them they turned on us and hacked constantly in GW.

In this server if your KOS'd by a strong enough guild you'll have no choice but to stick to small spawns and hide away lvling slowly but safely, as an archer being KOS'd is alot worse. You can't hide anywhere really once your high enough you'll need to be plvling, if there's a good enough person who knows what he's doing he will get everyone he knows to make sure that person doesn't plvl at all, he'll get friends to kill you and archers to spawn steal. After that there will probably be a small war at bas for a good 20-30 mins before people start giving up and then the archer will be alone. I know this because i've done this and had this happen to me also, i usually don't care about being killed but when i'm there alone there's nothing i can do with only an archer is there?

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

Here is what you, TQ Digital should do next;
  • Delete Classic CO category.
  • Delete every discussion related to Classic CO (CO 1.0)

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.
~*|Limbo|*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2009, 20:23   #144
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*|Limbo|*~ View Post
You would care even if you were an archer, i've made archers quit just by pking them constantly, and fleeing when someone strong enough came. That was back when i was a noob and didn't have awesome gear really. Back on kingjus my guild and allies had these enemies that always plvld and worked hard for there gear aswell as being bulkers. We made a truce for abit, then when it suited them they turned on us and hacked constantly in GW.

In this server if your KOS'd by a strong enough guild you'll have no choice but to stick to small spawns and hide away lvling slowly but safely, as an archer being KOS'd is alot worse. You can't hide anywhere really once your high enough you'll need to be plvling, if there's a good enough person who knows what he's doing he will get everyone he knows to make sure that person doesn't plvl at all, he'll get friends to kill you and archers to spawn steal. After that there will probably be a small war at bas for a good 20-30 mins before people start giving up and then the archer will be alone. I know this because i've done this and had this happen to me also, i usually don't care about being killed but when i'm there alone there's nothing i can do with only an archer is there?
well i had the WHOLE server kos me :rollseyes: and y es i had noobs that would go seriosly black on me and keep killing the stack and i couldnt kill them but eventually they had to flee because people knew they were black name and were coming after them for their gears. There were at least 10 people that would make sure to check AZ hourly (while they were awake) for me and kill me until they were red, plus the people that would just see me and announce to the world where i was. Spawn stealing really doesn't bother me, i was used to being a full soc archerr and plvling at a spawn with 4 other archers (usually just bask and AS) but i just got u sed to the pct i was getting and kept going. what else can you do On the classic server though i'm not going to try to get kosed by everyone on my archer, that would be stupid. (until i'm 120 that is)
Old 07-27-2009, 23:39   #145
DedarkZ

DedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond reputeDedarkZ has a reputation beyond repute
i just lost the game

Sup brahflaski?
DedarkZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2009, 01:54   #146
t^^t
One Plus two Equals?

t^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond repute
FB/SS is a easy skill to learn. Took me couple days to learn it at first, but after that I was owning the so call "Pro/best" fber.

All I have to say is bring it.

-Dont hate me cuz ur mom wants me.

Self motivator, self achiever.. Get on my lvl......

Best line i got so far:

"NO matter how much I change my style, you still hit me."

---->>>Life is hard then you die.

-Post counts are overrated!

***I rather have a older "Join Date" than more "Post counts." ***
t^^t is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2009, 03:30   #147
Teh Wun
Banned

Teh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Teh Wun
It's a game anyone can do it.

But like any other game some can do things better than others. The game has a limit there will never be a best if someone just puts head to it thats how there is even players and **** in fb.

It has its limit you play the game, it doesn't play you. Thats why I just owned noobs and never really gave a **** about being the best.

I wasn't the best on my server but I played for it alot lol
Teh Wun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2009, 10:11   #148
Sum0
Wat.

Sum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond repute
See you there ! ;D

Official Fighting bacon of the Baconeers

Love us. Hate us. We just don't freakin give a damn.

Yesterday EliteSquad. Today EliteSquad. Tomorrow EliteSquad. Forever EliteSquad.

EliteSquad 4LiF3

QUIT~ Gone But never forgotten. EliteSquad

Representing: EliteSquad
Sum0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2009, 10:41   #149
xCrossFirex
Hooka4Eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum0 View Post
See you there ! ;D

Quote:
Old 07-28-2009, 11:51   #150
FlawlessAiming
Shane

FlawlessAiming is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by t^^t View Post
FB/SS is a easy skill to learn. Took me couple days to learn it at first, but after that I was owning the so call "Pro/best" fber.

All I have to say is bring it.
Lawl at this joke "couple days"<---
FlawlessAiming is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: