Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 4.61 average. Display Modes
Old 07-22-2012, 09:52   #76
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shapes View Post
Since I can't find my older thread, I'll post new questions here.

1. Has fixed fast blade been fixed yet?
2. When you die, is there a chance to lose bound items (if not red name)
You won't lose bound items as far as I know and fast blade has not been fixed yet
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2012, 04:14   #77
SolaraSolar

SolaraSolar is on a distinguished road
Smile A question

My character got killed while I was away and she lost lots of XP..I had just started playing her and had done a lot of quests. My question is..can you just kill someone who is away like that?

Thanks
SolaraSolar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2012, 05:51   #78
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolaraSolar View Post
My character got killed while I was away and she lost lots of XP..I had just started playing her and had done a lot of quests. My question is..can you just kill someone who is away like that?

Thanks
yes if the person who is killing you is a water Tao and really doesn't like you, you can be killed over and over again because they revive you once ur dead, otherwise it can't be done.... Never go afk on a free pk map, they can kill you and break your gear if they want
Old 08-02-2012, 21:40   #79
leehugn

leehugn is on a distinguished road
Question Cps problem

I purchase cps again but the system note that :" u have consumed 75,99$ ,which exceeded monthly quota,62$,so u cant purchase any more" . I was waited to next month and today i purchase again but it still cant . Mod or any one can help me ?
leehugn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2012, 06:19   #80
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by leehugn View Post
I purchase cps again but the system note that :" u have consumed 75,99$ ,which exceeded monthly quota,62$,so u cant purchase any more" . I was waited to next month and today i purchase again but it still cant . Mod or any one can help me ?
Hmm I am not sure that's a conquer app issue you may have to contact iTunes support and/or your credit card bank if ur using one... If ur using gift cards you do have to contact iTunes...
Old 09-06-2012, 20:33   #81
Saphtev

Saphtev is on a distinguished road
I have 15 refined dragon gems I want to make into a super gem. I go to the gem composer and have the 800,000 silver but it will not let me compose. I see that 3 of my refined dragon gems are bound. Why can't I use my bound with my unbound gems?
Saphtev is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2012, 06:39   #82
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphtev View Post
I have 15 refined dragon gems I want to make into a super gem. I go to the gem composer and have the 800,000 silver but it will not let me compose. I see that 3 of my refined dragon gems are bound. Why can't I use my bound with my unbound gems?
You can't compose bounds with normal items gems work like gears and +stones... If they are bound u can only compose to bounds.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:42   #83
Saphtev

Saphtev is on a distinguished road
After the update, every time I log in all my settings are changed. I have to redo my quick skill bar and change all my settings. Is this going to be the case every time I log into the game?
Saphtev is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2012, 15:17   #84
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphtev View Post
After the update, every time I log in all my settings are changed. I have to redo my quick skill bar and change all my settings. Is this going to be the case every time I log into the game?
Yes thats a corrente issue altho saturdays maintenence will patch some issues, let's hope that's one of them!
Old 10-21-2012, 09:32   #85
OnRainyDays

OnRainyDays is on a distinguished road
Reborn level

Hi, I'm a new player to conquer online and have a few queries. I'm currently a trojan at level 128 and will be reborning soon. I'm planning to become a pure warrior and I'm not very sure at what level should I reborn in order not to lose out any attribute points.

130-130-120-x
tro-war-war-war

So is these the levels I should be reborning at? Only the first 2 reborn level matters right?
OnRainyDays is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2012, 06:33   #86
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnRainyDays View Post
Hi, I'm a new player to conquer online and have a few queries. I'm currently a trojan at level 128 and will be reborning soon. I'm planning to become a pure warrior and I'm not very sure at what level should I reborn in order not to lose out any attribute points.

130-130-120-x
tro-war-war-war

So is these the levels I should be reborning at? Only the first 2 reborn level matters right?
The first two reborns are the ones that matter only.... Everything else is called reincarnation, wich you get no atribute points for doing it... My advise is 130-130-130-110..... Do 120 then reincarn is a waste of time and once ur 110 on ur last run you will directly jump to 130 if you got to 130 on your second rebirth.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:40   #87
OnRainyDays

Quote:
Originally Posted by smax_PT View Post
The first two reborns are the ones that matter only.... Everything else is called reincarnation, wich you get no atribute points for doing it... My advise is 130-130-130-110..... Do 120 then reincarn is a waste of time and once ur 110 on ur last run you will directly jump to 130 if you got to 130 on your second rebirth.
Ok, I got what you were saying. By the way, is there any other way to buy CPs in iPad conquer other than through iTunes App Store?
Old 10-22-2012, 12:07   #88
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
is there any other way to buy CPs in iPad conquer other than through iTunes App Store?
No, there is not. And remember buy cps from players or websites claiming to be legit can get you banned.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:47   #89
OnRainyDays

Quote:
Originally Posted by smax_PT View Post
No, there is not. And remember buy cps from players or websites claiming to be legit can get you banned.
Ok noted. Thanks for answering to my queries.
Old 10-23-2012, 13:45   #90
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Ok noted. Thanks for answering to my queries.
No problem, that's my job

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: