Old 01-13-2010, 11:03   #1
<>N<>
Famous

<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to <>N<>
TheKing is officially retarded

I saw TheKing botting in Grotto2 and realised he is stupid enough to bot with capture mode without having HB.

So I gave him nice 3 hours of curse.

Exposed, let the screenshots tell the rest.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	94177409.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	180.3 KB
ID:	128686   Click image for larger version

Name:	94427194.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	198.8 KB
ID:	128687  

First full 2-socket trojan in Royalty.
Quit for good.
<>N<> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2010, 11:15   #2
Tecy
Banned

Tecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond repute
Exposed
Tecy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2010, 11:17   #3
TheChampion
Banned

TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
wow, you made a thread bragging about how you died to a bot nearly 20 times? you failed to mention that you tried to kill me but realized you couldn't so you just decided to give me a bit of curse. 1hr30 mins of curse isn't anything worried about, I'd get about 5% tops in that time. was funny when I came back to the computer though and I saw u miss all of your fb's lo0ol

anyway, nice counting, you're an hour and 30 minutes off. thanks for making my day though, lol'd a lot @ the nerdfest in friendchat. I'm glad I gave you losers something to be happy about, have fun celebrating.

ps: exposed? the only thing exposed is your acne br0. how about that fb duel btw?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	fail.JPG
Views:	236
Size:	211.8 KB
ID:	128688  
TheChampion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2010, 11:24   #4
Tecy
Banned

Tecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond reputeTecy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampion View Post
wow, you made a thread bragging about how you died to a bot nearly 20 times? you failed to mention that you tried to kill me but realized you couldn't so you just decided to give me a bit of curse. 1hr30 mins of curse isn't anything worried about, I'd get about 5% tops in that time. was funny when I came back to the computer though and I saw u miss all of your fb's lo0ol

anyway, nice counting, you're an hour and 30 minutes off. thanks for making my day though, lol'd a lot @ the nerdfest in friendchat. I'm glad I gave you losers something to be happy about, have fun celebrating.

ps: exposed? the only thing exposed is your acne br0. how about that fb duel btw?
I don't have acne ='(
Tecy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2010, 11:24   #5
<>N<>
Famous

<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute<>N<> has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

wow..
not even you, yourself, believe in that crap you are writing.
seriously XD

Quit for good.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:30   #6
f00ker-v2.5
Spamobot

f00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond repute
I lol'ed
Old 01-13-2010, 11:39   #7
TheChampion
Banned

TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by <>N<> View Post
ok, you win
indeed, that's what I thought.

/exposed
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	uglyrat.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	128690  
Old 01-13-2010, 11:42   #8
<>N<>
Famous

Quote:
indeed, that's what I thought.

/exposed
thanks for pointing out that im hot and cool.

i assume you don't have acne cause you keep saying i do, i don't care about my acne but you do. so strange..
i wonder why?

maybe you are ****ing ugly irl and all you got is nice skin. good for you ^^

Quit for good.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:44   #9
JonnyTheGreat
Banned

JonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Awsome thread is awsome.
JonnyTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2010, 11:49   #10
TheChampion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by <>N<> View Post
thanks for pointing out that im hot and cool.
lol'd irl.

btw, that's your progress? 3 years in the gym and that skinny chickenwing is all you've got to show for it? :s

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyTheGreat View Post
Awsome thread is awsome.
Awesome spelling is awesome.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:51   #11
JonnyTheGreat
Banned

JonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol'd irl.

btw, that's your progress? 3 years in the gym and that skinny chickenwing is all you've got to show for it? :s

i no init AWSOME.
JonnyTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2010, 11:52   #12
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Lmao simo got owned
@champ was it sirhooks , were ya even botting ;o gimme a name
Old 01-13-2010, 11:52   #13
<>N<>
Famous

Quote:
lol'd irl.

who said ive been in gym for 3 years XD

ive been in gym umm 3 times in the last 10 months.
how about that?
also i dont even wanna be big and extrmely muscled, just like you.

WAIT!!
You are skinnier than i am xD
stfu gtfo

Quit for good.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:54   #14
BrandonV.2
Best2Play

BrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond repute
LOLOLOL @ Simo, "Im cool and hot" LOLOLOL acne says diffrent, also you made a thread about champ killing you WHILE AFK? So you just wanted to point out he owned you when he wasnt even trying? Lol'd.

Guess its true what Pat says about you, you're stupid.

Last edited by BrandonV.2; 01-13-2010 at 11:59.
BrandonV.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2010, 11:57   #15
<>N<>
Famous

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonV.2 View Post
LOLOLOL @ Simo, "Im cool and hot" LOLOLOL acne says diffrent, also you made a thread about champ killing you WHILE AFK? So you just wanted to point out he owned you when he wasnt even trying? Lol'd.
really missed the point that bad? XD

the point was to hit him once, then go to his rage and give him curse.

also you guys lack sarcasm detector.

Quit for good.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: