Old 10-23-2008, 18:38   #166
rk
||||||||||

rk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec-v.2 View Post
Im the second coming of hitler. Share?
You may be Hess

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOWFALL VORTEX View Post
But, its all a matter of what you love to play.My main will always be warrior in the end no matter how much tq fks the class over. It's what I love to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bersang View Post
Rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twoplustwoforum View Post
Pokerstars support is so fast that they send emails from the future
rk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2008, 19:35   #167
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tec-v.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rk View Post
You may be Hess
Nay. Goering.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT View Post
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.
Tec-v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2008, 19:44   #168
Rhemst
Ghost

Rhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj-Joey View Post
And i care why? Most moderators are idiots including u =) Ive only know 1 moderator that has a brain and that Met Tear.

And for the record check to who ur talking to before u talk to me pls and ty u <3
Most moderators are idiots? If most moderators are idiots, let's say we're 20, and let's say 19 outa 20 are idiots, that would mean 95% of the whole population is made of idiots, if 95% of the population's made of idiots, I believe, first of all, you're either included in it or you're the only idiot. But anyway, think what you want, I don't care.

|Drizzt| | Trojan | 111
|Rhemst| | Fire-Fire | 130-110+

Retired
Rhemst is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2008, 19:47   #169
rk
||||||||||

rk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec-v.2 View Post
Nay. Goering.
be himmler for once

Quote:
But, its all a matter of what you love to play.My main will always be warrior in the end no matter how much tq fks the class over. It's what I love to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bersang View Post
Rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twoplustwoforum View Post
Pokerstars support is so fast that they send emails from the future
rk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2008, 20:56   #170
Dj-Joey
Latin Sax!

Dj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhemst View Post
Most moderators are idiots? If most moderators are idiots, let's say we're 20, and let's say 19 outa 20 are idiots, that would mean 95% of the whole population is made of idiots, if 95% of the population's made of idiots, I believe, first of all, you're either included in it or you're the only idiot. But anyway, think what you want, I don't care.
This comming from the mod that dont know his place or how to do his job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~!B13!~ View Post
Ummmm no he doesnt,the fact someone has a fire or an archer doesnt mean they suck at pvp,on another note dj is a pretty descent fber...
~*LoveGoddess*~ (315) Nin 130/ War 130/ Archer 134(Baron)

~*|TwisT|*~ (340) Nin 130/ War 130/ Fire 131(Duke)

Decoy (345) Nin 130/ Nin 130/ Nin 132(Prince)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetrapack View Post
...well Joey pwned him in FastBlading in PKa some min ago pretty badly every round was like 8-3 for him...
Dj-Joey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2008, 21:29   #171
Dj-Joey
Latin Sax!

Dj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond repute
One of the people that uses my gears to lvl told me to put this:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI
he says this is the worst a mod can do to u... he and I ask again i should be scared why?
getting banned from forums so scared o.0 waow...
getting banned cause a mod doesnt like people flaming him or ignoring him....
ill just create another acc waow lolz! and flame u again in that one till i get banned in that one and keep on and on =)

Quote:
Ummmm no he doesnt,the fact someone has a fire or an archer doesnt mean they suck at pvp,on another note dj is a pretty descent fber...

Quote:
...well Joey pwned him in FastBlading in PKa some min ago pretty badly every round was like 8-3 for him...

Last edited by Dj-Joey; 10-23-2008 at 21:34.
Old 10-24-2008, 01:05   #172
Panian
Banned

Panian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond repute
Rhemst > joey, sex ?
Panian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2008, 07:04   #173
Rhemst
Ghost

Rhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This comming from the mod that dont know his place or how to do his job?
Oh I know how to do my job, and I know my place, I know I can post here as I want since I'm a player + ex player here, so that gives me the same rights as you.

Quote:
One of the people that uses my gears to lvl told me to put this:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FTLwiccIOxI
he says this is the worst a mod can do to u... he and I ask again i should be scared why?
getting banned from forums so scared o.0 waow...
getting banned cause a mod doesnt like people flaming him or ignoring him....
ill just create another acc waow lolz! and flame u again in that one till i get banned in that one and keep on and on =)

If I wanted to be an ass, I would've already given you numerous infractions, but I didn't, so why don't you just shut up and live with the fact that whatever you do, I'll still exist?

|Drizzt| | Trojan | 111

Retired
Old 10-24-2008, 08:01   #174
SNOWFALL VORTEX

SNOWFALL VORTEX has a reputation beyond reputeSNOWFALL VORTEX has a reputation beyond reputeSNOWFALL VORTEX has a reputation beyond reputeSNOWFALL VORTEX has a reputation beyond reputeSNOWFALL VORTEX has a reputation beyond reputeSNOWFALL VORTEX has a reputation beyond reputeSNOWFALL VORTEX has a reputation beyond reputeSNOWFALL VORTEX has a reputation beyond reputeSNOWFALL VORTEX has a reputation beyond reputeSNOWFALL VORTEX has a reputation beyond reputeSNOWFALL VORTEX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panian View Post
Rhemst > joey, sex ?
WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Think they gonna have a cat fight soon!

Dark server:
HighlandeR 130 water > 130 warrior > 137 warrior (Retired)

Royalty server:
HighlandeR 130 war > 130 war > 130 war (Retired)

!!Never forget & Never forgive!!
SNOWFALL VORTEX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2008, 09:05   #175
Rhemst
Ghost

Quote:
WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Think they gonna have a cat fight soon!
U got some mud?

|Drizzt| | Trojan | 111

Retired
Old 10-24-2008, 18:27   #176
SNOWFALL VORTEX

SNOWFALL VORTEX has a reputation beyond reputeSNOWFALL VORTEX has a reputation beyond reputeSNOWFALL VORTEX has a reputation beyond reputeSNOWFALL VORTEX has a reputation beyond reputeSNOWFALL VORTEX has a reputation beyond reputeSNOWFALL VORTEX has a reputation beyond reputeSNOWFALL VORTEX has a reputation beyond reputeSNOWFALL VORTEX has a reputation beyond reputeSNOWFALL VORTEX has a reputation beyond reputeSNOWFALL VORTEX has a reputation beyond reputeSNOWFALL VORTEX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
U got some mud?
Hot oil only!

Dark server:

Royalty server:

Old 10-24-2008, 19:48   #177
Dj-Joey
Latin Sax!

Quote:
Oh I know how to do my job, and I know my place, I know I can post here as I want since I'm a player + ex player here, so that gives me the same rights as you.

If I wanted to be an ass, I would've already given you numerous infractions, but I didn't, so why don't you just shut up and live with the fact that whatever you do, I'll still exist?

me so scared

perro que ladra no muerde

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-24-2008, 19:49   #178
Dj-Joey
Latin Sax!

Quote:
Hot oil only!
Is it flavored? and if yes which?

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-24-2008, 20:12   #179
Rhemst
Ghost

Quote:
Hot oil only!
Don't make it boil for too long, cat fight gotta last for a while.

|Drizzt| | Trojan | 111

Retired
Old 10-24-2008, 21:47   #180
SNOWFALL VORTEX

>.> you both sick fks I think...I'm jetting from this thread..you 2 scare me!

Dark server:

Royalty server:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: