Old 10-22-2008, 03:36   #136
Paulo "KiDDu"

Paulo "KiDDu" has a reputation beyond reputePaulo "KiDDu" has a reputation beyond reputePaulo "KiDDu" has a reputation beyond reputePaulo "KiDDu" has a reputation beyond reputePaulo "KiDDu" has a reputation beyond reputePaulo "KiDDu" has a reputation beyond reputePaulo "KiDDu" has a reputation beyond reputePaulo "KiDDu" has a reputation beyond reputePaulo "KiDDu" has a reputation beyond reputePaulo "KiDDu" has a reputation beyond reputePaulo "KiDDu" has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Paulo "KiDDu"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devzzz View Post
Kiddu.
I LOV U ! ! XD XD XD
Fire - War - FIRE

Stuffs:
All Super full 2skt SPG, +8, full damage.
Mana BS, Robe, Bracelet and Bad +12.

New char: KiDDa.MonKa
Paulo "KiDDu" is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2008, 03:39   #137
Paulo "KiDDu"

Paulo "KiDDu" has a reputation beyond reputePaulo "KiDDu" has a reputation beyond reputePaulo "KiDDu" has a reputation beyond reputePaulo "KiDDu" has a reputation beyond reputePaulo "KiDDu" has a reputation beyond reputePaulo "KiDDu" has a reputation beyond reputePaulo "KiDDu" has a reputation beyond reputePaulo "KiDDu" has a reputation beyond reputePaulo "KiDDu" has a reputation beyond reputePaulo "KiDDu" has a reputation beyond reputePaulo "KiDDu" has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj-Joey View Post
OK NEW ONES
Lets keep this thread alive a little =)

Who u think owns more?
Kinky or OrioN?

ME :P
Fire - War - FIRE

Stuffs:

Old 10-22-2008, 03:44   #138
Paulo "KiDDu"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikaboo View Post
Lol did read some pages now before work, cba to do em all.. and all i gotta say

Nash, in my eye's you've always been quite cool... after doing statments about someones vocal skills to be under average in your eyes... well i dont anymore.

You might call kiddu a noob, but if you would know him he's one of the greatest guys here on Dark, he might not be the best co player but he doesnt brag about beeing it either, unlike you if there is something he dont understand he asks for help and how to do something better, and we do help him..

Another word for that would be evolving... Getting better at english by asking questions and getting better on a game by getting suggestions

So meanwhile kiddu is evolving as a player and person... you sir are de-evolving and trust me you are very close to have gone past the first living creatures on this planet in inteligence.

Now flame me all you want but take notice.. English aint my main language and i dont give a ** what you say
TY pika!

U knows u have a big place on my heart, bro! I'm luck to have friends here like u! <3
Fire - War - FIRE

Stuffs:

Old 10-22-2008, 03:54   #139
Paulo "KiDDu"

Quote:
U ARE RETARDED
U look up defenition of retarded and they have ur picture as the defenition
ok or no?
KOSOMAK
glocsma

get it?
if u dont google de definition and talk to me in Egyption like Kiddu does to talk in English and if u cant i have 4 other languages i can talk:
Spanish,
French,
English,
Japanesse,
a little Protuguese
and all of it besides english and spanish ive learn talking to people in CO or doing the same as Kiddu

he stop arguing at that point cause of ur retardness now leave him alone.
Dj joey, like pika, U have bg place too , u knows! XD
Fire - War - FIRE

Stuffs:

Old 10-22-2008, 06:48   #140
Rhemst
Ghost

Rhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
For one i didnt read anything u had said until now, cause ur just another idiot says bulkers are retards.

[b]

TQ = Retarded we all know that/ We dont bulk to give them money we bulk to have decent gears so fukers like OnioN and NuthingFuks that are bulkers and abuse of bulking dont go pking us and not letting us play =) If u may log on CO in Dark u see everyone has the same around Potency(BP) cause since people bulk to own we bulk to play the game as everyone else and have fun playing it together.

Money doesnt make happiness end of story everyone knows that if u had me choose between a friend and my money id choose friends without thinking, if u want to be a rich lonely old ******* be our guest

U ARE RETARDED
U look up defenition of retarded and they have ur picture as the defenition
ok or no?
KOSOMAK
glocsma

get it?
if u dont google de definition and talk to me in Egyption like Kiddu does to talk in English and if u cant i have 4 other languages i can talk:
Spanish,
French,
English,
Japanesse,
a little Protuguese
and all of it besides english and spanish ive learn talking to people in CO or doing the same as Kiddu

he stop arguing at that point cause of ur retardness now leave him alone.

GO FIX URS CANT U SEE NO ONE CARES WAT U SAY ANYMORE NOW STOP SPAMMING
Money doesn't bring happiness? SORRY but we're in a CAPITALIST world! You can't do ANYTHING without money, least, nothing fun. You'll say "Meh but I can", how can you buy your computer to play conquer, or flame people on forums or whatever? Cash. How can you go to the movies? Cash. How can you get a house or a car? Cash.

He didn't stop arguing when I quoted him and said "You*", he's a flamer, and I'm a provocator, we're meant to flame each others, plain and simple.

As for TQ, yes they're retarded, that might be the only thing I agree with you in what I read you said till now.

As for retardness, if I'm a retard because I argue with him, or answer his posts, then that makes you and him retards too because you both keep answering my posts over and over. Read my signature, if you don't care about something, don't bother answering. You're just proving my point, you both care about what I say, otherwise you wouldn't even check this thread anymore because I bet, maybe not in your case, but in Teddy's case, that he's mostly reading this post for the flames I put upon him.

Now, if you can't understand that I only think 5% of the flames I put on forums, then you're either stupid, or you take a real long while to understand stuff.

|Drizzt| | Trojan | 111
|Rhemst| | Fire-Fire | 130-110+

Retired
Rhemst is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2008, 06:55   #141
<-XeneX->
*To funny*

<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to <-XeneX-> Send a message via Yahoo to <-XeneX->
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhemst View Post
Money doesn't bring happiness? SORRY but we're in a CAPITALIST world! You can't do ANYTHING without money, least, nothing fun. You'll say "Meh but I can", how can you buy your computer to play conquer, or flame people on forums or whatever? Cash. How can you go to the movies? Cash. How can you get a house or a car? Cash.

He didn't stop arguing when I quoted him and said "You*", he's a flamer, and I'm a provocator, we're meant to flame each others, plain and simple.

As for TQ, yes they're retarded, that might be the only thing I agree with you in what I read you said till now.

As for retardness, if I'm a retard because I argue with him, or answer his posts, then that makes you and him retards too because you both keep answering my posts over and over. Read my signature, if you don't care about something, don't bother answering. You're just proving my point, you both care about what I say, otherwise you wouldn't even check this thread anymore because I bet, maybe not in your case, but in Teddy's case, that he's mostly reading this post for the flames I put upon him.

Now, if you can't understand that I only think 5% of the flames I put on forums, then you're either stupid, or you take a real long while to understand stuff.
Yue tha pue with his wall of text XD

=o ! lubz tha quitter
130/130/134-wat/war/tro287pot
~*Twist*~
130/130/130-Ninja/warior/fire<3fixed nado

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems,
but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

***440;***821;***801;***1244;***821;***808;***772;***439;
<-XeneX-> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2008, 06:59   #142
Rhemst
Ghost

Rhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by <-XeneX-> View Post
Yue tha pue with his wall of text XD

=o ! lubz tha quitter
<3. XD

Well, although I flame like a mofo, I don't think any of it, but it's fun because they get caught in it and make me waste more time before work.

I got nothing against anyone here, if they can come to the forums, proves they can be intelligent enough to understand a good part of english. =P

|Drizzt| | Trojan | 111

Retired
Old 10-22-2008, 07:04   #143
<-XeneX->
*To funny*

<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
<3. XD

Well, although I flame like a mofo, I don't think any of it, but it's fun because they get caught in it and make me waste more time before work.

I got nothing against anyone here, if they can come to the forums, proves they can be intelligent enough to understand a good part of english. =P
difficile pour certaines personnes..

lecture.. ou de comprendre..
~*Twist*~

Old 10-22-2008, 07:12   #144
Rhemst
Ghost

This flaming situation's a good time to quote Nattie.

Keep talking, you're making me famous.

|Drizzt| | Trojan | 111

Retired
Old 10-22-2008, 07:18   #145
<-XeneX->
*To funny*

Quote:
This flaming situation's a good time to quote Nattie.

Keep talking, you're making me famous.

Spat only quotes the Nat *points at his sig*

WASNT ME KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
~*Twist*~

Old 10-22-2008, 08:30   #146
Panian
Banned

Panian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
<3. XD

i flame ur mom
Panian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2008, 15:27   #147
Dj-Joey
Latin Sax!

Dj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo "KiDDu" View Post
Dj joey, like pika, U have bg place too , u knows! XD
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyabwoywezza View Post
OK

<("<) joey
He pisses me of wat a retard cant some one block wat people say in forums?

Im the happiest person and u dont see me using any fuking money to be happy =) it takes 20 min for me to get to the beach in car and i walk it or jog to the beach I dont go to places and waste money ecept for drinks and useless **** like that, Drinks make me happy =D and i dont need money to hang out with my friends cause we make a party out of the little thing... HELLO!!!!!!!! Me a latino Latinos are know for being low class in money and being the happiest people, all i need in life i have friends and family thats all i need for my life nothing more nothing less

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~!B13!~ View Post
Ummmm no he doesnt,the fact someone has a fire or an archer doesnt mean they suck at pvp,on another note dj is a pretty descent fber...
~*LoveGoddess*~ (315) Nin 130/ War 130/ Archer 134(Baron)

~*|TwisT|*~ (340) Nin 130/ War 130/ Fire 131(Duke)

Decoy (345) Nin 130/ Nin 130/ Nin 132(Prince)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetrapack View Post
...well Joey pwned him in FastBlading in PKa some min ago pretty badly every round was like 8-3 for him...
Dj-Joey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2008, 15:53   #148
Dj-Joey
Latin Sax!

Dj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond repute
I just got verbaly owned o.0

[Whisper]Dj~Joey speaks to DaQueen: go finger u ***** and leave me alone retard[18:48]

[Whisper]DaQueen speaks to Dj~Joey: okie[18:48]

Im still in shock she said ok and left just like that 0.o

Quote:
Ummmm no he doesnt,the fact someone has a fire or an archer doesnt mean they suck at pvp,on another note dj is a pretty descent fber...

Quote:
...well Joey pwned him in FastBlading in PKa some min ago pretty badly every round was like 8-3 for him...
Old 10-22-2008, 16:27   #149
itsyabwoywezza
Banned

itsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I just got verbaly owned o.0

[Whisper]Dj~Joey speaks to DaQueen: go finger u ***** and leave me alone retard[18:48]

[Whisper]DaQueen speaks to Dj~Joey: okie[18:48]

Im still in shock she said ok and left just like that 0.o
She probably saw your pic and went straight to fingering =|...

Nah really though, she's whining to me in whisper a lot and all I give her is "ok" so I guess she learned something from me xD
itsyabwoywezza is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2008, 16:43   #150
Dj-Joey
Latin Sax!

I sincerely tried not guard whoring but in my defense he took guard out first
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	26834719.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	276.6 KB
ID:	91653  

Quote:

Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: