Old 10-20-2008, 18:50   #106
Babel
nuub

Babel has a reputation beyond reputeBabel has a reputation beyond reputeBabel has a reputation beyond reputeBabel has a reputation beyond reputeBabel has a reputation beyond reputeBabel has a reputation beyond reputeBabel has a reputation beyond reputeBabel has a reputation beyond reputeBabel has a reputation beyond reputeBabel has a reputation beyond reputeBabel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj-Joey View Post
1? one gate jumper? Try half of ur guild and JENNY entire guild... i mean the entire guild cause even JENNY gate jumped...

I want u to stop being a hipocrite, u said we had a speeder and cheated to, and u also said to me if we kick him ud kick all of ur cheaters, what happen u ask who where the cheaters from ur side i told u them, and u said forget it i cant kick anyone...? hipocrite u say u play fair but that doesnt include ur guildies or maybe urself in one of thos 12 speeding waters u have on ur side u was whinning at the start of GW cause it was one sided... one sided in ur favor cause u have the strongest trojans in ur guild and waters and they still speed, just face it ur a huge hipocrite talking about us and that u dont cheat when u have people in ur guild that cheat and u dont do anything.

For all of those who dont know everytime we catch a speeder in DK, Legendary, or x6tence we pk them till they leave the guild and even after they leave we keep pking them everywhere, if we talk about hipocrites we aint cause we say we hate cheaters and we backup our words with action unlike this hipocrites here
Ok, this is enough for me, i respected you, never atacked you even when orion was doing it and now you come to me and treat me like that?
1 gate jumper? Yes thats what eve told zulu minutes ago, the rest i couldnt be aware of cause im not jesus.
I play fair, thats all that matters, go talk to the guild leader and tell him to kick the SPEEDERS YOU SAW!

I said the GW was one sided at the beggining offcourse, we had royals + 1 guy (oblivian) vs the rest of the server (just like smiley said) legendary, Drama, Heaven, Nuclear, x6stence, Asylum.

We have the most bulkers? wrong kid. Let's count them:
Champion, Eve, limbo, Criticalz, Double, Kiddu, GodOfFire, KINKY, ItSmelsBad, Agony, Dark, SueAside, Karma, Kratos, Haribo, Murdock, Ibrahim, Dean, Winry, Nado-Masoquist, Akiko etc etc etc.

Royals: Babel, Zulu, Unxpected, Orion, Daqueen, Aurora.
KungFu: Jenny, Numb.

Like i told to one of your guild mates i dont even know how we won, cause you have the most bulkers for sure.

Your insults ends here, ill treat you ingame like you treat me in forum and you will "suck up" on that huge list of ppl you have on your sig.

I had a good time on Dark and the balance was definetely positive. I've met nice ppl, and faced some skilled players that made me try harder and practise so I could be better and better during my journey. I leave proud cause I was able to make a difference with my own skills, often confused as aimbot. [RETIRED] with no regrets at all.
Babel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2008, 21:09   #107
Dj-Joey
Latin Sax!

Dj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babel View Post
Ok, this is enough for me, i respected you, never atacked you even when orion was doing it and now you come to me and treat me like that?
1 gate jumper? Yes thats what eve told zulu minutes ago, the rest i couldnt be aware of cause im not jesus.
I play fair, thats all that matters, go talk to the guild leader and tell him to kick the SPEEDERS YOU SAW!

I said the GW was one sided at the beggining offcourse, we had royals + 1 guy (oblivian) vs the rest of the server (just like smiley said) legendary, Drama, Heaven, Nuclear, x6stence, Asylum.

Champion, Eve, limbo, Criticalz, Double, Kiddu, GodOfFire, KINKY, ItSmelsBad, Agony, Dark, SueAside, Karma, Kratos, Haribo, Murdock, Ibrahim, Dean, Winry, Nado-Masoquist, Akiko etc etc etc.

Royals: Babel, Zulu, Unxpected, Orion, Daqueen, Aurora.
KungFu: Jenny, Numb.

Like i told to one of your guild mates i dont even know how we won, cause you have the most bulkers for sure.

Your insults ends here, ill treat you ingame like you treat me in forum and you will "suck up" on that huge list of ppl you have on your sig.
My bad then i just get piss when people say something and dont complete their promises

but u need to fix this a little:

Champion, Eve, limbo, Double, Kiddu, KINKY, ItSmelsBad, Agony, Kratos

Quit:
Criticalz, GodOfFire, Dark.

Bulk and hasnt bought DB since the start of server:
Murdock, Dean, Winry, Nado-Masoquist, Akiko

War or Water Farmers:
Murdoc, SueASide, Karma

(Ibrahim = Dean sharer)(Karmas = DB from other server or Limbo buy her DB)
(DoubleTrouble help u more than us in GW by pking us inside castle or killing gates or pole or guards)(Akiko in the last 2 months has only log 3 times)

Royals: Babel, Zulu, Unxpected, Orion, Daqueen, Aurora.(Kratoz007, Exus, DieseL, iCyou, Guildhermine(<<Janus>>), Regina, xXx~Secco, ect...
KungFu: Jenny, Numb, Colgate, VIETBOY, and 1 or 2 more
|Flying.Pigs|: sito, seku, Hurry Up, ect...
U.M.H: HellRuby, Tremens.

(I know a few things =P)(sito and seku know me since we Latinos FTW =))

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~!B13!~ View Post
Ummmm no he doesnt,the fact someone has a fire or an archer doesnt mean they suck at pvp,on another note dj is a pretty descent fber...
~*LoveGoddess*~ (315) Nin 130/ War 130/ Archer 134(Baron)

~*|TwisT|*~ (340) Nin 130/ War 130/ Fire 131(Duke)

Decoy (345) Nin 130/ Nin 130/ Nin 132(Prince)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetrapack View Post
...well Joey pwned him in FastBlading in PKa some min ago pretty badly every round was like 8-3 for him...
Dj-Joey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2008, 08:12   #108
Timo :D
Αdmin

Timo :D has a reputation beyond reputeTimo :D has a reputation beyond reputeTimo :D has a reputation beyond reputeTimo :D has a reputation beyond reputeTimo :D has a reputation beyond reputeTimo :D has a reputation beyond reputeTimo :D has a reputation beyond reputeTimo :D has a reputation beyond reputeTimo :D has a reputation beyond reputeTimo :D has a reputation beyond reputeTimo :D has a reputation beyond repute
^Royals- should make branch which should be called ^SpeedingWaters-.

Edit: or just ^Speeders-

Last edited by Timo :D; 10-21-2008 at 08:19.
Timo :D is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2008, 09:11   #109
pOsy~oNe
x)

pOsy~oNe has a brilliant futurepOsy~oNe has a brilliant futurepOsy~oNe has a brilliant futurepOsy~oNe has a brilliant futurepOsy~oNe has a brilliant futurepOsy~oNe has a brilliant futurepOsy~oNe has a brilliant futurepOsy~oNe has a brilliant futurepOsy~oNe has a brilliant futurepOsy~oNe has a brilliant futurepOsy~oNe has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timo :D View Post
^Royals- should make branch which should be called ^SpeedingWaters-.

Edit: or just ^Speeders-
hahaha -__-

BabyIcey-Dark-????
2006-2009-200?

pOsy~oNe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2008, 10:13   #110
<-XeneX->
*To funny*

<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to <-XeneX-> Send a message via Yahoo to <-XeneX->
Quote:

Lets get 2 things straight here ... From Dk there was ...

Me (Sue)
Nado-masso(like the last 35 min ONLY)
Winry
and MY WATER .........................
So dont count DK as a guild for gw .. cos it isnt .. i was to lazy to join Champs guild .. Or KINKY his guild ..

Second ..
Nado-Masso isnt a bulker .. its a char i make from wariors i lvl .. from starrdrills i fail on my own gears ..And not to forget .. i didnt spend 1 db on the char to db lvl it .. student exp (needed 11sdg's(for now)need spg's soon.. so prob another char will come along with it .. ) So there we go .. another name less in your list ..
130/130/134-wat/war/tro287pot
~*Twist*~
130/130/130-Ninja/warior/fire<3fixed nado

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems,
but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

***440;***821;***801;***1244;***821;***808;***772;***439;

Last edited by <-XeneX->; 10-21-2008 at 10:16.
<-XeneX-> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2008, 10:22   #111
Panian
Banned

Panian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond reputePanian has a reputation beyond repute
yea DK isnt a gw guild anymore since most ppl that went gw from it has quit and the once thats still around joined the other guilds so dont count DK as a gw guild and for nado thats nats char she made from what she said prove me wrong and i will shut up and when i mean prove it show me a video or shut up
Panian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2008, 13:04   #112
Cmcada

Cmcada has a spectacular aura aboutCmcada has a spectacular aura aboutCmcada has a spectacular aura about
is it just me or are people seriously confused about the definition of a bulker

the likes of me, karma, widowmaker, ermm other full one sock sort of quips are not bulkers..maybe we've bought 50 dbs tops if we even buy dbs!

i was a 130 archer and made 5 rb's before i reborned that got me full sup +4's ermm im a bulker? lol ive socked my **** in the past 2 months from 50 dbs and hard work

now lets get a definition straight

Bulker - Noun

An individual who spends in excess of 180 pounds sterling or 360 USD on virtual items within conquer online

Noun - Did you hear about that bulker talking **** in jail

/rant

Im gutted i missed guild war..might wait until friday to second reborn just to go this week

im not really sure who this post is too so im just gonna throw it out there

AnoxiuM 126-126-127 water-warrior-trojan :P

Dark

Aeris

130-127-130 archer-trojan-archer o.0 239 potentcy

Creed
110-130-103 wat-war-troj..same quipys

sup +5 SDG ears
sup +5 SDG necky
sup +5 SDG ring
sup +5 SDG SDG bow
sup +5 SDG armour
sup +5 SDG booties
sup +5 RTG RTG Heaven fan
sup +5 Star tower

elite +8 2 sdg wand

Asylum DL

Widow Energy Yatsuki Kawaii impurity <3 you all!!
Cmcada is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2008, 14:54   #113
Babel
nuub

Babel has a reputation beyond reputeBabel has a reputation beyond reputeBabel has a reputation beyond reputeBabel has a reputation beyond reputeBabel has a reputation beyond reputeBabel has a reputation beyond reputeBabel has a reputation beyond reputeBabel has a reputation beyond reputeBabel has a reputation beyond reputeBabel has a reputation beyond reputeBabel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by <-XeneX-> View Post
Lets get 2 things straight here ... From Dk there was ...

Me (Sue)
Nado-masso(like the last 35 min ONLY)
Winry
and MY WATER .........................
So dont count DK as a guild for gw .. cos it isnt .. i was to lazy to join Champs guild .. Or KINKY his guild ..

Second ..
Nado-Masso isnt a bulker .. its a char i make from wariors i lvl .. from starrdrills i fail on my own gears ..And not to forget .. i didnt spend 1 db on the char to db lvl it .. student exp (needed 11sdg's(for now)need spg's soon.. so prob another char will come along with it .. ) So there we go .. another name less in your list ..
Its like counting UHM like allies when we had them.
I just mentioned the ppl that we are against, i couldnt care less if dramakillerz isnt a guild capable of going to gw on their own, this never was pointed in any of my posts.
About the non-bulkers, Unxpected is not a bulker and he has 260+ pot (he farmed troj, warriors to bless his gear and transfered dbs from his own server), that doesnt matter, i was pointing the guys usually named as "bulkers", players that have extremely high potency and expensive gear that a nomal player cant get his hands on.
About nado-massoquist, he is your char he has those kind of gears, he botted to get to high lvl, and when i caught him he said it wouldnt be a problem cause he would spend dbs to lvl him up. Thats a bulker to me.

For me a bulker is anyone that has the advantage of buying dbs and beeing able to build those type of chars with extremely good potency.
I just have 215 pot, spent some dbs, never db lvled does that make me a normal player? No, im a bulker. And if i am, everyone that i pointed out there that has the same pot or even more pot than me also is.

NOTE: Someone said Murdoc was not a bulker, was a warrior farmer. He managed to make full sup -5 +6 2 socket SDG. And i bet he didnt even played when the server started so i ask god if he could give me at least the skills to put my equip similar to that without buying any db.
I also made some warriors, but that doesnt make me a warrior farmer.

I had a good time on Dark and the balance was definetely positive. I've met nice ppl, and faced some skilled players that made me try harder and practise so I could be better and better during my journey. I leave proud cause I was able to make a difference with my own skills, often confused as aimbot. [RETIRED] with no regrets at all.
Babel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2008, 15:20   #114
Zulu
Me > You

Zulu has a reputation beyond reputeZulu has a reputation beyond reputeZulu has a reputation beyond reputeZulu has a reputation beyond reputeZulu has a reputation beyond reputeZulu has a reputation beyond reputeZulu has a reputation beyond reputeZulu has a reputation beyond reputeZulu has a reputation beyond reputeZulu has a reputation beyond reputeZulu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmcada View Post
is it just me or are people seriously confused about the definition of a bulker

the likes of me, karma, widowmaker, ermm other full one sock sort of quips are not bulkers..maybe we've bought 50 dbs tops if we even buy dbs!

i was a 130 archer and made 5 rb's before i reborned that got me full sup +4's ermm im a bulker? lol ive socked my **** in the past 2 months from 50 dbs and hard work
Ok so i only know 1 bulker from our side and that guy is orion. All the others like me just bought some dbs and worked hard for the rest with warriors or with waters. But still we had the advantage of buying those dbs. Thats something a normal player cant do and thats why it will take some time to get what we did in some cash spent.

Royals are always the bulkers, the speeders, the botters, the retardeds the aimbotters etc.
But thats because the ppl that goes to this forum are almost all from ur side (i only see me and babel) so you guys are the only ones that cry and whine about that.

I will say it again: there are cheaters/botters/bulkers in both sides we just dont come here on foruns and complain about that.
There is nothing bad about talking in foruns about who hacks and who doesnt. I also like to talk sometimes (i started to come to foruns when i joined dark) but cmon leave royals a bit...

Eveything that is bad is royal and u guys are perfect...no?

The only royals that usally goes to forum is me and babel and i dont make threads like:

"OMG OMG i was in jail i raped jenny at fb and she started to herc, then kiddu came and she ran and she whispered me i onwed u blah blah and i said how did u own me so who do u think who owned more me or jenny?"

or

"omg check his skills he is so pro with speed" and write hundred lines with big letters saying SPEEDER SPEEDER...

Guys just leave us alone there are stupid ppl in every guild some guys u like some guys u dont stop being kids and always blame royals.

Have fun.

Zulu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2008, 16:01   #115
itsyabwoywezza
Banned

itsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing against you guys, zulu and babel, but you said unxpected is not a bulker. Somehow that seems impossible to me... you said he sold his gear on his old server for DB codes. My question is, how do you think he got that kind of gear on his old server? And don't say he got it from farming and hunting because you would contradict yourself immensely, no offence .
itsyabwoywezza is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2008, 16:59   #116
Nuckingfutter
|--------|

Nuckingfutter has a reputation beyond reputeNuckingfutter has a reputation beyond reputeNuckingfutter has a reputation beyond reputeNuckingfutter has a reputation beyond reputeNuckingfutter has a reputation beyond reputeNuckingfutter has a reputation beyond reputeNuckingfutter has a reputation beyond reputeNuckingfutter has a reputation beyond reputeNuckingfutter has a reputation beyond reputeNuckingfutter has a reputation beyond reputeNuckingfutter has a reputation beyond repute
nat is pro trhat is all i have to say and <3 to spat u swedhish ****

Serverark
NuckingFuts - 130-130-132 Water-Warrior-Trojan

Nuckingfutter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2008, 17:48   #117
Dj-Joey
Latin Sax!

Dj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond reputeDj-Joey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
NOTE: Someone said Murdoc was not a bulker, was a warrior farmer. He managed to make full sup -5 +6 2 socket SDG. And i bet he didnt even played when the server started so i ask god if he could give me at least the skills to put my equip similar to that without buying any db.
I also made some warriors, but that doesnt make me a warrior farmer.
no offense i said water and war farmer =) Murdoc Bulk at the start of server to creat and archer to water farm and Tro gears super - thats the same equips i have right now but his was no soc he made all of of his gears with a secret archer he has that only those that are or where in Mercenaries know who his archer is =) u can ask YuanYuan if u dont believe me (Hench why u see Murdoc afk all the time ecept ocasion he wants to play in his acc =D)

Quote:
Ummmm no he doesnt,the fact someone has a fire or an archer doesnt mean they suck at pvp,on another note dj is a pretty descent fber...

Quote:
...well Joey pwned him in FastBlading in PKa some min ago pretty badly every round was like 8-3 for him...
Old 10-21-2008, 22:16   #118
<-XeneX->
*To funny*

<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute<-XeneX-> has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckingfutter View Post
nat is pro trhat is all i have to say and <3 to spat u swedhish ****
I lubz ya WillehBilleh.. =(
~*Twist*~

Old 10-21-2008, 22:18   #119
<-XeneX->
*To funny*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu View Post

Royals are always the bulkers, the speeders, the botters, the retardeds the aimbotters etc.

Eveything that is bad is royal .
Check the botjail list .................

Point made ..
~*Twist*~

Old 10-21-2008, 23:35   #120
Dj-Joey
Latin Sax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu View Post

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=525967

show me the people bot jailed from our side =o
give me a GW u guys dont win if u dont have 4 gate jumpers to pk our waters from the inside and 4 - 5 of ur water or others acc speeding cause EVERY GW i manage to send 1 - 4 people from ur side to bot jail for it and i actually told thebeast today i will stop doing GW for either side when i see both sides play GW fair and im in 1 side and i make sure that side dont cheat =)

I will say it again: there are cheaters/botters/bulkers in both sides we just dont come here on foruns and complain about that.

To hell with it we know there boters im a boter HAVENT BOT IN THIS SERVER YET but i am =) and i mean SV kind of boter and both side have admitted it that they bot for lvling but 1 side bots for even fighting

There is nothing bad about talking in foruns about who hacks and who doesnt. I also like to talk sometimes (i started to come to foruns when i joined dark) but cmon leave royals a bit...

We dont talk about Royals actually if u dont remember it well let me refresh ur memory Forums was between Mercenaries(H&E(LEGENDARY)) and DramaKillers cause they were enemies for GW each GW we come to forums to congratulate who won in a good way even when we won u it wasnt in ur face cause none of u read forums it was u guys that came here saying o "No grats thread no more" =) starting up trouble

Eveything that is bad is royal and u guys are perfect...no?

The only royals that usally goes to forum is me and babel and i dont make threads like:

"OMG OMG i was in jail i raped jenny at fb and she started to herc, then kiddu came and she ran and she whispered me i onwed u blah blah and i said how did u own me so who do u think who owned more me or jenny?"

U have a prob? Go suck on OnioN =) Forums is for talking about the game and i made a question who got owned between me and her and people said me and others said her and thats the end of story

Colorin colorado este cuento se a acavado

or

"omg check his skills he is so pro with speed" and write hundred lines with big letters saying SPEEDER SPEEDER...

A fight that doesnt involve Royals either =)

Guys just leave us alone there are stupid ppl in every guild some guys u like some guys u dont stop being kids and always blame royals.

In both of the cases none of them had to do with Royals =) besides the speeding in GW which is true

Have fun.

We are =)
and if ud leave us alone we would have more

Quote:

Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: