View Poll Results: Make a new European server which is IP based
Yes 4 80.00%
No 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-11-2014, 09:16   #1
deathlord123

deathlord123 is on a distinguished road
New European server

How about tq make a new European server which is IP based (like the NA one).
Could be a way to make those frustrated with the eggies happy?
Old 08-11-2014, 09:26   #2
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Better idea: Make an Egy server or 50 of them.
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2014, 09:30   #3
deathlord123

deathlord123 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
Nah they would still play on other servers.
Old 08-11-2014, 09:32   #4
AlienGod
Ali3n|G0d

AlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ugggh you do realise theres a arab version of this game right o.O ?http://qahr.99.com/
AlienGod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2014, 09:55   #5
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienGod View Post
Ugggh you do realise theres a arab version of this game right o.O ?http://qahr.99.com/
I know. But is it as updated as american? I've commented about it a billion times and spammed it to egys that annoy me.. they need to get that came as up to date as US version, merge it into hte same client and allow transfers to it.
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

RIP sweet Rachel <3
Old 08-11-2014, 10:12   #6
AlienGod
Ali3n|G0d

AlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I know. But is it as updated as american? I've commented about it a billion times and spammed it to egys that annoy me.. they need to get that came as up to date as US version, merge it into hte same client and allow transfers to it.
I've suggested the same thing to TQ countless times, just give the egys a server transfer option like they did with Columbus.
I belive xfer to columbus is half prices anyways, and even at a half price, the amount of egys that would be forced to transfer would still be able to bring home a profit for TQ.

And updating is not needed, they're just 1-2 weeks behind the European/American version of the game.

Chinese CO is also, always 1-2 weeks ahead of us, so i don't see any problems

On a side note : Noblity ranks on chinese CO go up to 200bil and steed lineage goes up to 2milion show's you how much they're dedicated to this game
Old 08-11-2014, 10:27   #7
mamicatavogazo
Banned

mamicatavogazo is on a distinguished road
maybe the new server utopia will be eu with mining available lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	utopia.png
Views:	75
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	149984  
mamicatavogazo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2014, 10:40   #8
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathlord123 View Post
How about tq make a new European server which is IP based (like the NA one).
Could be a way to make those frustrated with the eggies happy?
Question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathlord123 View Post
Nah they would still play on other servers.
Answer.

Why ask a question that has been asked a billion times before and got the same answer each time??

Why do you people never stop bitching? You must be mad.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:44   #9
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Question.
Why do you people never stop bitching? You must be mad.
I think he's frustrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2014, 10:48   #10
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
I think he's frustrated.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:57   #11
Karyn
iR Lysa

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienGod View Post
I've suggested the same thing to TQ countless times, just give the egys a server transfer option like they did with Columbus.
I belive xfer to columbus is half prices anyways, and even at a half price, the amount of egys that would be forced to transfer would still be able to bring home a profit for TQ.

And updating is not needed, they're just 1-2 weeks behind the European/American version of the game.

Chinese CO is also, always 1-2 weeks ahead of us, so i don't see any problems

On a side note : Noblity ranks on chinese CO go up to 200bil and steed lineage goes up to 2milion show's you how much they're dedicated to this game
Yeah honestly they should just do that, merge all language versions into one client, allow free transfer between them all. I mean surely they could host in southern europe pretty cheaply for them with a good company (assuming not many good hosts in egypt itself).

All egyptians all know they get better ping on EU servers, the reason they dont xfer there apparently is donation is too high... if there were more southern european servers or egy servers they'd go... then merge the american servers together.. would be better for everyone, increase competition more and should profit TQ. I mean egys hate americans and americans hate egy.. so shove them all with eachother = better game.

RIP sweet Rachel <3
Old 08-11-2014, 11:09   #12
~Ahmed~

I've personally checked out "qahr.91" to see for myself how BAD it is.

1. Badly translated.
2. Poorly marketed.
3. Outdated.
4. Lags like ****.
5. Limited capacity to contain all non Americans.

Can you please tell me how the **** they are supposed to merge all the clients? I thought the anticipated solution is an apartheid one that relies on making different client for each faction.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 08-11-2014 at 11:13.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2014, 11:18   #13
Karyn
iR Lysa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
I've personally checked out "qahr.91" to see for myself how BAD it is.

1. Badly translated.
2. Poorly marketed.
3. Outdated.
4. Lags like ****.
5. Limited capacity to contain all non Americans.

Can you please tell me how the **** they are supposed to merge all the clients? I thought the anticipated solution is an apartheid one that relies on making different client for each faction.
Simple.. open a new server with some updated translation. Open that server in southern italy or somewhere... surely cant be too hard to translate a game.. could even do it via community if they wanted.

They upload random pieces of text, allow the community to submit and vote up the most accurate submission = game translated in no time.

Obviously would need to be double checked so people arent saying stuff like 'I love big camel dicks' and ppl find it funny and upvote but still!

RIP sweet Rachel <3
Old 08-11-2014, 11:24   #14
AlienGod
Ali3n|G0d

Quote:
Simple.. open a new server with some updated translation. Open that server in southern italy or somewhere... surely cant be too hard to translate a game.. could even do it via community if they wanted.

They upload random pieces of text, allow the community to submit and vote up the most accurate submission = game translated in no time.

Obviously would need to be double checked so people arent saying stuff like 'I love big camel dicks' and ppl find it funny and upvote but still!
Ooooh you do ? I got some for sale.... xD

^^ Joking ofcourse xD but yea its simple to merge all the versions into 1 client, they can add a mode to pick which lang u want to use, like they did for Low Def/Standard/High Def
Old 08-11-2014, 11:37   #15
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Make a Middle Eastern server. Host in Dubai. Eggys will love it, but I'll still be able to pwn them. Everyone's happy.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: