Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-2013, 05:11   #1
Spiritwolf
Registered User
 
Spiritwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 406
Spiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quick + when composing items broken

I went to compose +2 items and quick + failed 5 times in a row at 50%, then i tried to compose my +3 boots at 88.3% and that failed too. I realize that it is possible, but the odds suggest that it is highly unlikely that it would fail that many times. Has anyone else had the same problem since the assassin came out?
__________________
A kick in the ass can be a step forward
Spiritwolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2013, 08:03   #2
I_Am_Awesome
Registered User
 
I_Am_Awesome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 147
I_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwolf View Post
I went to compose +2 items and quick + failed 5 times in a row at 50%, then i tried to compose my +3 boots at 88.3% and that failed too. I realize that it is possible, but the odds suggest that it is highly unlikely that it would fail that many times. Has anyone else had the same problem since the assassin came out?
I got few +4, +5 and 1 +6 item with "Quick +". These items were at 50%. When I tried to make +2 item with +1 and 50% I got fail.
__________________
I'm Awesome! Without me it's just aweso!
I_Am_Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2013, 08:07   #3
elmo3zeb
3DDesigner
 
elmo3zeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 571
elmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond repute
Another Troll from TQ they made u ppl happy when that quick came out, Now it's the time to take back the money u all saved on the stones...
elmo3zeb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2013, 08:11   #4
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,914
AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Rule of thumb: Always subtract 30% from the chance the system tells you and you have the ACTUAL chance. So if it says 50% chance, in reality it's only 20% chance.
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2013, 08:29   #5
ihud5
M÷dAbuser
 
ihud5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,650
ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanAlanAlan! View Post
Rule of thumb: Always subtract 30% from the chance the system tells you and you have the ACTUAL chance. So if it says 50% chance, in reality it's only 20% chance.
I've never had 99.99% fail and I've also had 20% work, which would be -10% so that logic is fail
__________________
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
ihud5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2013, 08:30   #6
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,914
AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
I've never had 99.99% fail and I've also had 20% work, which would be -10% so that logic is fail
It's just a rule of thumb, don't take it too seriously.
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2013, 08:44   #7
n00dlez
n00blez
 
n00dlez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Here
Posts: 918
n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
If you read what I posted previously, I ran a test on over 30 items and bunches failed. While when quick comp first came out I was doing things 10k/58k
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2013, 03:39   #8
IshyFishy ><>
NubArcher
 
IshyFishy ><>'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 322
IshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe the timing. It still succeeds on 10 pct sometimes now. Even though you will see a rate in front of you, I bet the RNG behind the success is f'd up. (Yes I'm being Cap'n Obvious here)
__________________
Used to love CO2 <3 Miss my ninja days.
IshyFishy ><> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2013, 06:09   #9
Sanad
Lord Ruler
 
Sanad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Egypt
Posts: 3,928
Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
5 days ago I had a +5 crop and a +5 necky, I had 1 +5, 1 +4, 1 +3 and 10 +2 stones.
I used (1 +5 and 1 +3 stones) on the crop it failed so i started spamming +2 stones(1 at a time) the fifth one succeeded.
Now i have 1 +4 and 5 +2 stones, I start spamming the rest of the +2 stones(1 at a time) all failed.
I try the +4 stone, success.
__________________
Get rekt
Sanad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2013, 17:25   #10
ccoo123
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4
ccoo123 is an unknown quantity at this point
A couple day ago i made my +6 knife +7 with 5% and when i used to have my fire tao i mad my bs from +8 to +9 with 16%. To be honest i dont think the percent means **** i think u jus gotta get lucky lol
ccoo123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2013, 12:18   #11
brucelee112
Registered User
 
brucelee112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 420
brucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoo123 View Post
A couple day ago i made my +6 knife +7 with 5% and when i used to have my fire tao i mad my bs from +8 to +9 with 16%. To be honest i dont think the percent means **** i think u jus gotta get lucky lol
true, i fused a +8 robe into my when it first came out, it failed i had 60percent of it press quick compose failed. then i bought an other +8 robe put it in 50percent failed... its all about ur luck
__________________
The Original ▀uddha
PURE MONK, 130-130-140

35k P-Attack

--==: EQUIPMENT :==--

FULL 2soc bless -7
+12 Beads
+12 Ring
+12 Frock
+12 Fan
+12 MonkHeadBand
+12 Tower
+12 Crop
+12 Necky
+12 steed
+12 Boot

Mount Armor: Elephant/Cloud

BP:382

-1 MG

VietNamese For Life

#QUITTED
brucelee112 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2013, 09:08   #12
Acadienne
<3
 
Acadienne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 78
Acadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond reputeAcadienne has a reputation beyond repute
Hey there, 2 days ago, i quick composed my Backsword it was +7 with no compose on it. I had tons of stones from lotto, so i've composed them in the Backsword, it went to about 8k on 19k to get to +8. I tried my luck and it went to +8. Yesterday, my tower was +7 with no compose points on it, i got it to about 1k on 19k, and it went to +8. It was about 5pct chances. xD ... i guess i was just lucky?
__________________
Nature ~ Sunshine/Blizzard
Acadienne Pure Water L137
Destiny
Pure Ninja
Charlotte Monk-War-Fire L134
Skarlet Pure Monk
Celebrations~Immortals~*~Lovable~* Ninja-war-Fire L131
R.I.P Nemassassin, we will always remember you...
Acadienne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2013, 11:22   #13
A|ex
Registered User
 
A|ex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 2,469
A|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acadienne View Post
Hey there, 2 days ago, i quick composed my Backsword it was +7 with no compose on it. I had tons of stones from lotto, so i've composed them in the Backsword, it went to about 8k on 19k to get to +8. I tried my luck and it went to +8. Yesterday, my tower was +7 with no compose points on it, i got it to about 1k on 19k, and it went to +8. It was about 5pct chances. xD ... i guess i was just lucky?
porn site on alt tab?
__________________
twiblack.
wat war tro wat ninja ninja wat war tro monk monk monk wat war pirate
130 130 138 138 138 138 139 139 140 140 140 140(385 bp)

Eagle > Mars > Venus

pirate 385 BP
monk pure 384 BP
Fire 382 BP
war pure 384 bp
water pure 374 bp
asasin 383.
A|ex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2013, 19:51   #14
Micdeath
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 763
Micdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond repute
You just got lucky.
I too had a streak of good luck.
2x +6's and 3x +7's all from +5 back to back.
Micdeath is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2013, 21:04   #15
necromancer
mast0r
 
necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Asmo's Hax Hotel
Posts: 6,161
necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Rule #1: Don't trust TQ, at all.
__________________
[ Tiger Server ]
necromancer - retired

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:15.