View Poll Results: Would you like to see these changes made to FB-type skills in CO3?
Yes, I would love to see these changes. 51 34.69%
No, I do not think changes should be made. 83 56.46%
This does not affect me. 13 8.84%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-21-2012, 02:13   #1
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Idea Poll - Wider/Multi-pronged Fast Blade

Based on positive reception from within the iPad CO community, the idea of different type of FB was recently tried out. Rather than just have one line of damage, it would be multiple lines, thus making the damage area wider than the original FB. The current idea is to have 2 lines in parallel (Pic available below), though there has been talk of possibly 3, or even a "multishot" type of effect.
Given the differences between the 2 styles of play in the different versions, there has been arguments for both sides, but in the end it is the players that must have their opinions heard. As such, the CO team would like to pose this question to you.....

Would you like to see this type of change made to the FB-type skills (Including Fast Blade, Scent Sword, etc) in CO3?

Be sure to tell everyone you know in CO to take part in this important poll! Your votes could shape the future of CO!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1(1)(1).jpg
Views:	1199
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	147706  
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.

Last edited by thehempknight; 09-21-2012 at 02:15.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2012, 02:24   #2
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
god ****ing no do not take out one of the last remaining elements of skill.
make the other skills harder, not fb easier.

approach from the front, not the rear end, son.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2012, 02:32   #3
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
In 3.0? no.
In 2.0? yea.

either way, if our opinions are not heard, at least make the effect cooler instead of just duplicating the current one.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2012, 02:35   #4
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
If this poll is gonna end up like this one http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=662229 then why should we bother?

Last edited by Sanad; 09-21-2012 at 02:39.
Sanad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2012, 02:50   #5
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with it in order to make Fbing easier and to match the easy skills of monks, pirate and ninja . It is so unfair that currently I'm going to loose some of my stamina while on missing my target because fbing is the hardest skill left on game right now whereas monk, ninja and pirate can do it accurately. It will also somehow minimized the pve botters since FB is getting easier then .
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2012, 03:18   #6
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Based on positive reception from within the iPad CO community, the idea of different type of FB was recently tried out. Rather than just have one line of damage, it would be multiple lines, thus making the damage area wider than the original FB. The current idea is to have 2 lines in parallel (Pic available below), though there has been talk of possibly 3, or even a "multishot" type of effect.
Given the differences between the 2 styles of play in the different versions, there has been arguments for both sides, but in the end it is the players that must have their opinions heard. As such, the CO team would like to pose this question to you.....

Would you like to see this type of change made to the FB-type skills (Including Fast Blade, Scent Sword, etc) in CO3?

Be sure to tell everyone you know in CO to take part in this important poll! Your votes could shape the future of CO!

CO 2.0 yes not 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2012, 03:22   #7
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
No for both.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2012, 04:00   #8
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
I don't care about co3. I wouldn't mind in co2, if it came with a damage reduction, and the original fb/ss was still available.

Last edited by ghfdhhdf; 09-21-2012 at 04:16.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2012, 04:32   #9
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
This poll is ONLY for CO3.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2012, 04:55   #10
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
This thread was only for classic
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=662229
Old 09-21-2012, 05:41   #11
slaatje

slaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond repute
No, except if you want to lose all the '' veterans '' you've been trying to call back for years with weird events. Sure, go ahead.
slaatje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2012, 07:55   #12
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
This poll is ONLY for CO3.
Because after you release CO3 you will abandon CO2?

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2012, 09:11   #13
Godot
Coffee

Godot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond repute
Free to play! Skills to win!

Lol, hemp. Your game's motto is total ****.
Godot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2012, 09:25   #14
KennyC

KennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond repute
As long as it stays the same in CO2, I'm fine with it.
KennyC is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2012, 12:14   #15
RichNling

RichNling has much to be proud ofRichNling has much to be proud ofRichNling has much to be proud ofRichNling has much to be proud ofRichNling has much to be proud ofRichNling has much to be proud ofRichNling has much to be proud ofRichNling has much to be proud of
TQ is trying to dumbdown the game so the eggys dont feel so stupid when they purchase bulk after bulk but yet still suck. the only way eggys can be any good atm is by
a.taking all three king spots
b.taking all three king spots
c.taking all three king spots
sure monks/ninjas/pirates are less skilled classes that deal alot of dmg to trojans and thats why tq wont change the dmg that herc does. but now since u can out pot king hercs because of the massive chi influence/realloting they wanna make fb/ss a noob skill. instead of giving fb a wider range give it more dmg, but i doubt theyll increase its dmg... since tqs main focus is egyptian players and they will suck at fb/ss regardless of dmg output. theyll just make it easier for them to land a lucky hit. the best most recent example of this was a somewhat fun event tq did called KINGDOM (i broke my sword from ss during arena qualifiers:P). i dont belive there wasnt a single decent fb/ss/tfb/punch eggy player. their trojans just herced, monks wwk and ninjas psn+psn star+thunder . so yah quit this game (should be renamed banshee 2.0) play Leauge of legends and say goodbye to the conquer you once knew.

oh yah for all those haters that will cry i own a king ninja .. and have monk/troj weapons/ armors so u cant say anything to me ... byeees and smd

Last edited by RichNling; 09-21-2012 at 12:35.
RichNling is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: