Old 04-28-2014, 09:54   #1
iLLmaTiK
aznpryde

iLLmaTiK has a reputation beyond reputeiLLmaTiK has a reputation beyond reputeiLLmaTiK has a reputation beyond reputeiLLmaTiK has a reputation beyond reputeiLLmaTiK has a reputation beyond reputeiLLmaTiK has a reputation beyond reputeiLLmaTiK has a reputation beyond reputeiLLmaTiK has a reputation beyond reputeiLLmaTiK has a reputation beyond reputeiLLmaTiK has a reputation beyond reputeiLLmaTiK has a reputation beyond repute
OFFICIAL Retired Players Thread (Alpha/Early Pyramid)

Quoted from Hudnut
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
... while the game has died, when we played it was by far the best community (both ally and enemy) that I have ever played with in any multiplayer game.
It's been many many years since a countless number of us had enjoyed this game and eventually retired. Some of us may have become old now, died from eating too much junk food or have become multimillionaires and moved on to play golf instead.

I would like to leave this thread here for all of you CO2 Alpha or early Pyramid players (pre-CPs days) who might check on these forums over the years to leave your mark and let us know that you are still alive.

As time goes on, let's see how many of us retired players we can get to drop in this thread and say hello.
Old 05-08-2014, 01:38   #2
Prelease
Tyger_GG

Prelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond repute
I'm still alive and I'm still playing(just came back), this is Sheep the warrior, later best known as Aftershock now my new home will be my ninja Ambush

Game is pretty much **** now, but meh, I'll end up wasting my time on something wont I?

A Wise man once said.
Quote:
Egys aren't the problem. It's all you retarded English speaking players who constantly ***** and complain

Last edited by Prelease; 05-08-2014 at 01:41.
Prelease is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2014, 12:46   #3
ihud5
MdAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
So who has heard about the Oculus Rift? I think when that is released it will be my debut back to gaming
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
ihud5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2014, 15:05   #4
Electrictaoist

Electrictaoist has much to be proud ofElectrictaoist has much to be proud ofElectrictaoist has much to be proud ofElectrictaoist has much to be proud ofElectrictaoist has much to be proud ofElectrictaoist has much to be proud ofElectrictaoist has much to be proud ofElectrictaoist has much to be proud ofElectrictaoist has much to be proud of
I'm still alive but quit 2009, and haven't played since.

Quote:
So who has heard about the Oculus Rift? I think when that is released it will be my debut back to gaming
The Oculus Rift Development Kit 1 has already been out and also sold out. https://www.oculusvr.com/order/dk1/
You can still find alot of them on ebay though.

They are working on the Dk2 version now, and it has quite some nice improvements and should be out soon.
Tro-Warr-Water: 130-130-124
Nin-Nin-Nin: 130-130-130 (2nd on 20th jan)
Electrictaoist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2014, 20:54   #5
DMF
r&Rg

DMF has a reputation beyond reputeDMF has a reputation beyond reputeDMF has a reputation beyond reputeDMF has a reputation beyond reputeDMF has a reputation beyond reputeDMF has a reputation beyond reputeDMF has a reputation beyond reputeDMF has a reputation beyond reputeDMF has a reputation beyond reputeDMF has a reputation beyond reputeDMF has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DMF Send a message via MSN to DMF
Didn't think people still posted here who all still plays?

ByLi [385]
130>130>140
Wat>War>Troj
Nobility: King

Sup +12 -7 SDG/SDG Coro
Sup +12 -7 SDG/SDG Necky
Sup +12 -7 SDG/SDG Ring
Sup +12 -7 SDG/SDG SkyBlade
Sup +12 -7 SDG/SDG SkyBlade
Sup +12 -7 SDG/SDG Armor
Sup +12 -7 SDG/SDG Boots
Sup +12 -1 STG/STG Fan