View Poll Results: Should trojans get new skills/expansion?
Yes (for the intelligent people) 13 72.22%
No (for the blind) 5 27.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-10-2013, 07:34   #16
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
I personally believe tros are fine where they are. Stigged herc does plenty of damage, and has a wide range and does it's job well. Even better with dragonwhirl, which again has a huge radius and does fine damage.

Their attack,hp,defense are all in line with the other classes. To be honest the only class out of line currently would of course be the assassin, and that's mainly due to their obscene weapon stats, and of course the perm stun on their mortal wound.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2013, 18:22   #17
Daprosta

Daprosta is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilsu333 View Post
Except fb/ss all the other skills are for trojans only:

Hercules (duuh)
Cruel Shade (troj-troj skill),gets 30% hp with 100% accuarity and it's not affected by battlepower
dragonwhirl is way better than charging vortex and its exclusive for pure trojans.
So you consider cruel shade an actual pvp skill? Requires 100 stamina to cast to deal 20% of your opponent's current HP? Sounds suicidal to me.

For you record, stig+vortex=90*1.3=117%>115%(dragonwhirl). Way better? i think not.

Last edited by Daprosta; 06-10-2013 at 18:27.
Daprosta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2013, 18:38   #18
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
ilsu333 is an idiot

Almost every skill was bumped in percentages. The skills you list are all universal and don't apply strictly to Trojans.
Dragonwhirl is a pure skill, warriors can wield shields and spears, Taoists have heavens blade. However, tempest does 115%, dragonwhirl does 115% and causes you to lose reflect and stig. Cruel shade is 100% but blows all your stamina. Ninjas have gaping wounds that does not affect BP either. It goes off with their scythe herc skill or twinfold.

Benefits of being a Trojan:
Hercules
HP

Benefits for being a Taoist:
100% hit rate tornado
No damage reduction unless fighting a monk, may put all damage into crits/penetration.
May be go full STG.

Benefits of archers:
100% hit rate on mortal wound
High attack
High HP
Immunity
Break
Low stamina cost mortal wounds, stun and one hit charge attacks.

Benefits of ninja:
High attack
Gaping wounds - Latest Update
100% guarantee hit rate without missing TFB

Benefits of monk:
100% hit rate palm skill
High defense
Triple hit

Benefits of a pirate:
HP bonus on pistol
40% damage with pistol
Windstorm

warrior:
update please

Taos, warriors and Trojans are at a huge disadvantage.

Last edited by n00dlez; 06-10-2013 at 18:50.
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2013, 20:34   #19
Spuzzum
TopMonk#35

Spuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Spuzzum
Hercules doesnt have any advantage?
for real lol
its range is crazy
Okia (132-133-138) Monk-Monk-Monk - Retired - Feb/2013-Dec/2013 - WildSwan -> Dragon
BabyBiotch (130-130-129) Water-Warrior-Monk - Retired- Sep/2013-Dec/2013 - Dragon

RETIRED AFTER LOSING A FULL +12 SET AND LOT OF MONEY!
Spuzzum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2013, 23:07   #20
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daprosta View Post
So you consider cruel shade an actual pvp skill? Requires 100 stamina to cast to deal 20% of your opponent's current HP? Sounds suicidal to me.

For you record, stig+vortex=90*1.3=117%>115%(dragonwhirl). Way better? i think not.
stig+dragonwhirl= 115*1.3=149,5%>117%

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2013, 00:02   #21
Daprosta

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
stig+dragonwhirl= 115*1.3=149,5%>117%
Don't be cheeky mate. We're discussing a single char, not two.
Old 06-11-2013, 00:36   #22
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daprosta View Post
Don't be cheeky mate. We're discussing a single char, not two.
Then you must remember that someone who can stig themself will usualy have 2 SDG less than pure tro.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:22   #23
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00dlez View Post
ilsu333 is an idiot

Almost every skill was bumped in percentages. The skills you list are all universal and don't apply strictly to Trojans.
Dragonwhirl is a pure skill, warriors can wield shields and spears, Taoists have heavens blade. However, tempest does 115%, dragonwhirl does 115% and causes you to lose reflect and stig. Cruel shade is 100% but blows all your stamina. Ninjas have gaping wounds that does not affect BP either. It goes off with their scythe herc skill or twinfold.

Benefits of being a Trojan:
Hercules
HP

Benefits for being a Taoist:
100% hit rate tornado
No damage reduction unless fighting a monk, may put all damage into crits/penetration.
May be go full STG.

Benefits of archers:
100% hit rate on mortal wound
High attack
High HP
Immunity
Break
Low stamina cost mortal wounds, stun and one hit charge attacks.

Benefits of ninja:
High attack
Gaping wounds - Latest Update
100% guarantee hit rate without missing TFB

Benefits of monk:
100% hit rate palm skill
High defense
Triple hit

Benefits of a pirate:
HP bonus on pistol
40% damage with pistol
Windstorm

warrior:
update please

Taos, warriors and Trojans are at a huge disadvantage.
Benefits of a warrior:
HP bonus on shield
high defense

I agree that warriors and trojans are at huge disadvantage,but you are the ****ing idiot because i didn't say trojans and warriors don't suck against other classes,i said they would be actually better if their skills would take the same amount of stamina as it takes for monks/pirates or ninjas.

It's not like hercules sucks,or cruel shade is useless (if they'd make cruel shade to use only 20 stamina it would be a decent skill) its just that they take a lot of stamina.

I just suggested that instead of complaining and asking for new skills we should ask them to fix the existing ones -____- ...
Old 06-11-2013, 03:37   #24
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Except fb/ss all the other skills are for trojans only:

Hercules (duuh)
Cruel Shade (troj-troj skill),gets 30% hp with 100% accuarity and it's not affected by battlepower
dragonwhirl is way better than charging vortex and its exclusive for pure trojans.

I play as a trojan and i'm not complaining,the only downside is the stamina cost.If you really wanna experience trojans full power master fb/ss and stop complaining,because trojans were the most op class after TQ nerfed herc and that lasted for a while,if you are only used to op classes that don't require any skill whatsoever,play assasin,or wait till the Jiang Hu gets implemented (who knows,probably there will be other op skills for the old classes as well)
Ofcourse this is false. Why would you ever make a ss/fbing trojan? As said before their hp is decent but defence is crap. If you want to fb/ss only you better make a wat war monk. You get the better headgear and an extra 10pc crit/immunity. I dont know enough about wat-war-pirate with fb/ss, that could even be better than trojan.
If trojans could get a class skill that looks exactly like fb/ss but with some bonus attack or something that would be great.
I am thinking about ss/fb without sword or blade equiped (more dmg from high dmg weapons) or
ss/fb that requires less stamina
ss/fb that does 140 pc dmg
ss/fb that gives a psn star effect for 3 seconds after the hit so you can chain stg chars.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:00   #25
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfall View Post
Ofcourse this is false. Why would you ever make a ss/fbing trojan? As said before their hp is decent but defence is crap. If you want to fb/ss only you better make a wat war monk. You get the better headgear and an extra 10pc crit/immunity. I dont know enough about wat-war-pirate with fb/ss, that could even be better than trojan.
If trojans could get a class skill that looks exactly like fb/ss but with some bonus attack or something that would be great.
I am thinking about ss/fb without sword or blade equiped (more dmg from high dmg weapons) or
ss/fb that requires less stamina
ss/fb that does 140 pc dmg
ss/fb that gives a psn star effect for 3 seconds after the hit so you can chain stg chars.
Fb/ss used to be the most useful skills in co1,yeah they suck now,and i agree that they should upgrade them and probably add new stamina skills to other weapons as well.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:00   #26
Renkinjutsu

Renkinjutsu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Fb/ss used to be the most useful skills in co1,yeah they suck now,and i agree that they should upgrade them and probably add new stamina skills to other weapons as well.
make fb/ss like tfb,palm and mw that cost stamina only if u hit the target

would be away more fun a duel of fb/ss in that way
Renkinjutsu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2013, 06:12   #27
LitasLTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renkinjutsu View Post
make fb/ss like tfb,palm and mw that cost stamina only if u hit the target

would be away more fun a duel of fb/ss in that way
Spam fb/ss like mad to all directions? Sound like a lot of fun

Old 06-15-2013, 01:32   #28
runingwolf1980

runingwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond reputeruningwolf1980 has a reputation beyond repute
tro is supposed to be high hp good attack and medium def not one shot so agreed
runingwolf1980 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2013, 07:03   #29
Daprosta

bump
Old 06-17-2013, 09:15   #30
ihud5
MdAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Once Trojans are totally irrelevant and everyone sold off their tro gear, they will update their skills and make them the new power house. That's the trend if you didn't know by now. Update crappy classes, everyone jumps onboard, DB sales improved...profit.
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
ihud5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: