View Poll Results: Would you like to see these changes made to FB-type skills in CO3?
Yes, I would love to see these changes. 51 34.69%
No, I do not think changes should be made. 83 56.46%
This does not affect me. 13 8.84%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-21-2012, 12:35   #16
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
It'll be nice instead if they give us a bit of variety with fb. Could go like this. 130% damage-9 paces. 120% damage-10 paces. 110% damage-11 paces. 100% damage-12 paces. Because right now asking to fb someone when herc's range is 6 without getting hit, is plain retarded. You either have to play very defensively, basically wait for your opponent to charge in your territory and then hit, and run, or you can play offensively and get owned within 0.000000005 seconds. Plus, when you're playing defensively, you can only make single shot type of moves. No double hits or triple ones, unless you got a bit of luck. With better range, I can play offensively like a trojan is supposed to, and own them back.

Or just make it so there's a 1 sec psn star after each fb is hit. You get two in a row that way, you win.

EDIT: Should only be for trojans/warriors.

Last edited by MyThirdAccount; 09-21-2012 at 12:45.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2012, 12:48   #17
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
Fires, Waters, Ninjas, Monks, Pirates, Archers, Hercing trojans

vs

Warriors, Melee waters, Old school fb trojans

Intersting poll, i wonder who would win

You don't really think that a ninja would be that insane to vote for something like this? I would not vote for buffing other classes either if it were to make me die faster ...

I don't remember the community asking for ninjas, monks, pirates, op fire, azure shield, hp from shields, talismans, chi system, 90% dmg for hercules and other stuff like that.

If you want to add that feature just do it, don't pretend to care.
Old 09-21-2012, 12:54   #18
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snak3y View Post
Fires, Waters, Ninjas, Monks, Pirates, Archers, Hercing trojans

vs

Warriors, Melee waters, Old school fb trojans

Intersting poll, i wonder who would win

You don't really think that a ninja would be that insane to vote for something like this? I would not vote for buffing other classes either if it were to make me die faster ...

I don't remember the community asking for ninjas, monks, pirates, op fire, azure shield, hp from shields, talismans, chi system, 90% dmg for hercules and other stuff like that.

If you want to add that feature just do it, don't pretend to care.
Hp from shields was supposed to be there in the first place. Because long before that, trojans basically had the same survival power as warriors did, which is a fail on TQ's part.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2012, 13:08   #19
PowerOfGray

PowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond repute
If you want to make FB easier, lower stamina cost.
PowerOfGray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2012, 13:38   #20
Cowboy86

Cowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond repute
fb doesn't need to be easier to use, and defiantly not changed

it needs to be either buff'ed in damage pct or make the skill info correct [9 spaced]

that's the only way u can stop this aoe bull****ty game

that's why the skill was so elite before, it was suppose to be a skillful skill in which case gave more attack and range.

now the damage is like 15% more than some other skills but who gives a **** considering u have more of a option to miss vs another aoe class
Old 09-21-2012, 13:39   #21
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Hp from shields was supposed to be there in the first place. Because long before that, trojans basically had the same survival power as warriors did, which is a fail on TQ's part.
The game was balanced a few years ago ... before they started to add all these crap features.

I say that the game started to be unbalanced when ninjas were added, when toxic fog was added to be more exact. Everyone started to make new chars that had ninjas in their reborn path just for toxic fog. This made it difficult for TQ to repair their mistake. On one side there were those that were angry because toxic fog had nothing to do in the game, on the other side there were those that made new chars just to have the toxic fog. Keeping toxic fog the way it was would not please a part of the community, removing toxic fog would screw those that made new characters.

To fix this, TQ added subclasses and refineries. It helped solved the toxic fog problem, but made fires op. Having op fires in the game, TQ had to find a solution to fight them ... increase hercules to 90% dmg and so on ...

TQ's big mistake is that they try to nerf something they did wrong by adding new features. They nerf it on one side, but they also break the balance on the other sides ...
Old 09-21-2012, 13:40   #22
Cowboy86

Cowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond repute
conquer 3.0 lol

gonna use fb as a way to get old schools to play again and then ruin the game with aoe crap,later?
Old 09-21-2012, 13:58   #23
Snak3y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy86 View Post
conquer 3.0 lol

gonna use fb as a way to get old schools to play again and then ruin the game with aoe crap,later?
Probably it will be like that )

I think that ss/fb was one of the strong points of conquer, most of us were playing conquer just to have fb fights in jail ... but then it became a gambling game, a game to farm dragons or banshee or a game based on aoe skills ...

Maybe a player that has talent could make a song "The Conquer Online that I used to play" ... just the lyrics . You can check that link to see what a StarWars fan did ... some lyris would be fun for sure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJlbPXZEpRE
Old 09-24-2012, 20:11   #24
roflzinternets
kakarot

roflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roflzinternets
This would make the Trojan class and posion blades a little more helpful for your team + guild
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=736259
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=733598
LOVE SONNE,Xang, FreshLeeBaked, annd SunnySkyy!
"tl;dr
Some people like to play support classes, some people like to play damage dealing classes. You're welcome.
P" - Promethean
roflzinternets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2012, 00:14   #25
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Hemp, why don't you guys let fb as it is, and instead focus on skills for unused weapons. Like whips, hammers, daggers, ...
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2012, 08:28   #26
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Increase fb strength, fix the massive server sided lag, decrease the radius of herc and its strength. That's all you need, you don't have to implement new features or adjust the way fb works.
Old 09-26-2012, 15:26   #27
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
This poll is ONLY for CO3.
Bookmarking this quote for reference when co 2.0 comes out with updated FB.
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
ihud5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2012, 04:26   #28
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
fix the massive server sided lag.
this.

Better than 100000000 weeks of free double exp and blessing hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2012, 11:26   #29
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
If this poll is gonna end up like this one http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=662229 then why should we bother?
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
This poll is ONLY for CO3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
This thread was only for classic
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=662229
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooool Sened!
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2012, 03:03   #30
Knight_Hawk

Knight_Hawk is on a distinguished road
Trojans need some love but not what they want to do to them. Trojan was to = Skill. Make FF/SS 8 space hit or 7 space with higher damage.. Don't make it easyer make the others harder.. Base the Damn game on skill not on how much money some none skill playing peeps cry..
Knight_Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: