Old 09-24-2012, 08:30   #46
Myaio
Banned

Myaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
maiyo is probably one of the weirdness produced by japan rofl
I did intend it to make an awkward spelling of Meooow! I have recently discovered it to be a location in Brazil, I'll include an image.

Sitio Myaio is in Paraná, Brazil. The nearest places to Sitio Myaio are Sitio Santa Ines, Sitio Iga, Agua do Ligeiro (600 meters north), Sitio Jose Zara (700 meters southwest), and Sitio Sao Pedro (1000 meters northwest).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sittio myaoi.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	177.6 KB
ID:	147714  
Myaio is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2012, 09:29   #47
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myaio View Post
You've yet to prove that it won't make his ping lower so I'll just continue to look pretty for the 1st years. I didn't even understand what you just said as an insult . Port Forwarding will work and a job in tech support isn't an insult to anyone. You should end your life while it still has no meaning.
Port Forwarding is nothing but a static rule that every packet for a port has to go to one IP aka one computer. Its useful so that u can run a server (like your pc) behind routers because otherwise the router wouldnt know who gets the packets from the internet. Its completly useless for connections that are opened behind the rounter like by starting CO, because then the router knows who gets the packets...

However u dont get a lower ping by port forwarding in any way. Its an outdated workaround anways that wont be necessary anymore with IPv6.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2012, 09:40   #48
Myaio
Banned

Myaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond reputeMyaio has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Port Forwarding is nothing but a static rule that every packet for a port has to go to one IP aka one computer. Its useful so that u can run a server (like your pc) behind routers because otherwise the router wouldnt know who gets the packets from the internet. Its completly useless for connections that are opened behind the rounter like by starting CO, because then the router knows who gets the packets...

However u dont get a lower ping by port forwarding in any way. Its an outdated workaround anways that wont be necessary anymore with IPv6.
Wrong. It isn't even a static rule, it's an exception of packets and data. When you find out what it is and why it is going to help come back. However, your ping, download speed and upload speed are all hastened by Port Forwarding. IPv6 didn't kill it either. Most first years make it to the 2nd year, I can see why you didn't make it to the 1st. Shut up.

Don't start sentences with words that make you sound stupid, no one believes stupid people about clever things.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:42   #49
MrVoted

MrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond repute
This thread was once interesting...
MrVoted is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2012, 09:59   #50
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post

actually you're wrong, which I hate to admit since Myaio is a cocky noob , but facts are facts. Setting up port forwarding reduces latency for the simple fact that each packet is no longer being inspected to determine its destination. The less the router thinks, the better your latency will be.
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
ihud5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2012, 10:16   #51
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
actually you're wrong, which I hate to admit since Myaio is a cocky noob , but facts are facts. Setting up port forwarding reduces latency for the simple fact that each packet is no longer being inspected to determine its destination. The less the router thinks, the better your latency will be.
The packets have to be inspected by the router with or without port forwarding.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transmi...ntrol_Protocol

This is a simple explanation how port forwarding works:
You have a router which is assigned an IP by your ISP. Let's say it's 99.99.99.99
You have 3 devices connected to your router, 192.168.0.2 (desktop PC), 192.168.0.3 (laptop), and 192.168.0.4 (smartphone).

Someone somewhere in the world wants to communicate with you, so he has to establish a connection to your computer. Let's say the communication is done via the HTTP protocol which is port 80.
That means that the person who wants to communiate with you is connecting to 99.99.99.99:80. Alright, so you have a service running on your desktop PC (192.168.0.2) listening on port 80 for incoming connections.

Now, when your router receives the connection request on port 80, which one of the 3 devices does it forward the request to? That's where port forwarding comes in, you port forward requests on port 80 to your desktop PC (192.168.0.2) so that you router knows who to send the requests to. And that is why it has nothing to do with you connecting to another server.

Last edited by AlanAlanAlan!; 09-24-2012 at 10:25.
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2012, 10:27   #52
Myaio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanAlanAlan! View Post
Inconclusive post, I told you already fatboy to stop throwing wikipedia at everyone. Decrease your life latency fatboy, go for a run, head down to your local gym just like CJ did and make something of yourself gun crime must always be the way forward for a black man, especially when idiocy is forwarding his real life ports. Help to decrease this fatboys latency by donating him the truth. You might be fat and ugly but at least God doesn't love you, that could make things a whole lot worse with greed being such a deadly sin. I can't see yo mamma and yo nanna being happy with the size you are fatboy, just yesterday after reading one of your posts I swear you shared a near fatal heart attack with me. Cut down on the chicken wings and think more about fapping your way to a 10 stone weight loss. Don't let this problem get the better of your Iq, your post was in no way intelligent fatboy. Next time you want to make a statement, do so on a real level. Don't nobody want fat kids running around the hood eating up bullets like hot cakes.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:30   #53
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Inconclusive post, I told you already fatboy to stop throwing wikipedia at everyone. Decrease your life latency fatboy, go for a run, head down to your local gym just like CJ did and make something of yourself gun crime must always be the way forward for a black man, especially when idiocy is forwarding his real life ports. Help to decrease this fatboys latency by donating him the truth. You might be fat and ugly but at least God doesn't love you, that could make things a whole lot worse with greed being such a deadly sin. I can't see yo mamma and yo nanna being happy with the size you are fatboy, just yesterday after reading one of your posts I swear you shared a near fatal heart attack with me. Cut down on the chicken wings and think more about fapping your way to a 10 stone weight loss. Don't let this problem get the better of your Iq, your post was in no way intelligent fatboy. Next time you want to make a statement, do so on a real level. Don't nobody want fat kids running around the hood eating up bullets like hot cakes.
Thanks pretty
Old 09-24-2012, 10:32   #54
Myaio
Banned

Quote:

This is a simple explanation how port forwarding works:
You have a router which is assigned an IP by your ISP. Let's say it's 99.99.99.99
You have 3 devices connected to your router, 192.168.0.2 (desktop PC), 192.168.0.3 (laptop), and 192.168.0.4 (smartphone).

Someone somewhere in the world wants to communicate with you, so he has to establish a connection to your computer. Let's say the communication is done via the HTTP protocol which is port 80.
That means that the person who wants to communiate with you is connecting to 99.99.99.99:80. Alright, so you have a service running on your desktop PC (192.168.0.2) listening on port 80 for incoming connections.

Now, when your router receives the connection request on port 80, which one of the 3 devices does it forward the request to? That's where port forwarding comes in, you port forward requests on port 80 to your desktop PC (192.168.0.2) so that you router knows who to send the requests to. And that is why it has nothing to do with you connecting to another server.
In simple terms you misunderstood what is happening with the complexities. Here is a complex explanation of how Port Forwarding works, it lowers latency and hastens packet data transfer. Here is a complex explanation of how wikipedia works, random idiots detail what the fvck they wan't without giving a shiit about it. Here is a complex explanation of how this thread works, all help offered will decrease his latency, all idiots trying to prove said help wrong, get, have gotten and will not get anywhere in life.

You fatboy are American, no one expects you to be able to answer a question correctly. This is how the world works.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:33   #55
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

Quote:
In simple terms you misunderstood what is happening with the complexities. Here is a complex explanation of how Port Forwarding works, it lowers latency and hastens packet data transfer. Here is a complex explanation of how wikipedia works, random idiots detail what the fvck they wan't without giving a shiit about it. Here is a complex explanation of how this thread works, all help offered will decrease his latency, all idiots trying to prove said help wrong, get, have gotten and will not get anywhere in life.
Thank you handsome
Old 09-24-2012, 10:35   #56
Myaio
Banned

Quote:
Thanks pretty
I wish you'd have your heart attack already and stop posing like a downs syndrome advocate for overweight advertisement banisters.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:36   #57
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

Quote:
I wish you'd have your heart attack already and stop posing like a downs syndrome advocate for overweight advertisement banisters.
Wow, where did all this hatred come from sweety? I thought I felt something between us
Old 09-24-2012, 10:42   #58
Myaio
Banned

Quote:
Wow, where did all this hatred come from sweety? I thought I felt something between us
Hatred between me and you is non existent. This fatboy joke didn't surprise me after all most fat American's think one of one way.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:43   #59
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

Quote:
Hatred between me and you is non existent. This fatboy joke didn't surprise me after all most fat American's think one of one way.
Oh good
Old 09-24-2012, 10:45   #60
MrVoted

MrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond repute
A threesome is still on the cards then?
MrVoted is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: