Old 06-21-2010, 15:50   #1
thewarrior777

thewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond repute
Proved!

The latest maintnance just proved the DS facking botters

Now u may all see that I was right ,.

elsy,omar02 and hippo got banned >> Did u liked that guys ? Yummyy

keep botting guys so u may all get banned for ever! little homies and u all saying **** u dont bot lmao! And u guys still died on arena,gw,pk ?

Ds is filled with losers! and m sure! theres plenty more to cath out there! like azkadelia.

http://co.91.com/content/2010-06-17/...330320,2.shtml

PnumaBabe(+ 8 project in progress)
-dmg Saint Dragon
-dmg light saber and blood thirst garm
Horse + 7
thewarrior777 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2010, 15:54   #2
xJJx
o hai

xJJx has a reputation beyond reputexJJx has a reputation beyond reputexJJx has a reputation beyond reputexJJx has a reputation beyond reputexJJx has a reputation beyond reputexJJx has a reputation beyond reputexJJx has a reputation beyond reputexJJx has a reputation beyond reputexJJx has a reputation beyond reputexJJx has a reputation beyond reputexJJx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to xJJx
you're a bit slow arn't you...?

Glory/Volcano
lmhrwr Nin>Warr>Fire 130>131>132
~LynX~ Nin>Nin>Nin 130>130>130
+El-Kabong+ Wat>Tro>Arch 110>130>130
+Revoluion+ Wat>Warr>Wat 110>130>131

I Love Rio <3
xJJx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2010, 16:49   #3
Rio.Hilton
Jonny ♥

Rio.Hilton has a reputation beyond reputeRio.Hilton has a reputation beyond reputeRio.Hilton has a reputation beyond reputeRio.Hilton has a reputation beyond reputeRio.Hilton has a reputation beyond reputeRio.Hilton has a reputation beyond reputeRio.Hilton has a reputation beyond reputeRio.Hilton has a reputation beyond reputeRio.Hilton has a reputation beyond reputeRio.Hilton has a reputation beyond reputeRio.Hilton has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJJx View Post
You expected better from him?

nm$ GL

Rio.Hilton - Nin>Nin>Nin 130>131>132+ - Main.

>park< - Tro> 108+> - Levelling on and off.

Ri.Hln - Nin> 110ish - Inactive.

***9825; Jonny ***9825;

***9760; First pirate on Glory! ***9760;

http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf
Rio.Hilton is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2010, 20:19   #4
Cervonayis
TeH SeXoR

Cervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewarrior777 View Post
The latest maintnance just proved the DS facking botters

Now u may all see that I was right ,.

elsy,omar02 and hippo got banned >> Did u liked that guys ? Yummyy

keep botting guys so u may all get banned for ever! little homies and u all saying **** u dont bot lmao! And u guys still died on arena,gw,pk ?

Ds is filled with losers! and m sure! theres plenty more to cath out there! like azkadelia.

http://co.91.com/content/2010-06-17/...330320,2.shtml
rofl elsy got "banned" but hes been in tc for the last ... week? Also just adding ... did you not see that your "pride and joy" zephyr got jailed as well... according to the words of crusader... "it really must have been random then" since you know that zephyr is "OH-SO-LEGIT" xD

After playing Sam7enee no more than ... 10 mins... after a year?

*_Queen_^_Bop_* speaks to Sam7enee: turn off ss bot

And tito says im a noop :P the video proves otherwise

Last edited by Cervonayis; 06-21-2010 at 20:30.
Cervonayis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2010, 22:39   #5
thewarrior777

thewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJJx View Post
Srry but Ihave a life now m not on every day...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio.Hilton View Post
You expected better frm him?
Are you a new little noopy to kill ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cervonayis View Post
rofl elsy got "banned" but hes been in tc for the last ... week? Also just adding ... did you not see that your "pride and joy" zephyr got jailed as well... according to the words of crusader... "it really must have been random then" since you know that zephyr is "OH-SO-LEGIT" xD
here we go ,the little cervabish boting nap all by himself. you know tq posted on his page that 'jailed acc's' were done without mistake .And have always been a fact that you ,omar and hippu uses bot's to play Co. And yet you dared to discuss on the forums about it.Now that is proved. you 3 looked like total *****es .plz keep boting nap so tq can really ban u.

POOR little DS..but most off all hippu "/ he must be sad ...LMFFAOOOO ROFL!!!!

is obvious that u payed the dbs to get out...plz dont be more retarded

-dmg Saint Dragon
Horse + 7
Old 06-21-2010, 23:09   #6
progamer6
The Prog

progamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Srry but Ihave a life now m not on every day...

Are you a new little noopy to kill ??

here we go ,the little cervabish boting nap all by himself. you know tq posted on his page that 'jailed acc's' were done without mistake .And have always been a fact that you ,omar and hippu uses bot's to play Co. And yet you dared to discuss on the forums about it.Now that is proved. you 3 looked like total *****es .plz keep boting nap so tq can really ban u.

POOR little DS..but most off all hippu "/ he must be sad ...LMFFAOOOO ROFL!!!!

is obvious that u payed the dbs to get out...plz dont be more retarded
gratz they got me for my anti virus deleting the TQAT.exe....ask crus he will tell you that i don't aim bot so say w.e u want, im done with u, ur nothing but a little misquote, and useless to every...so keep practicing jumping fences maybe u can be an illegal alien in the USA some day...doubt ur smart enough to jump a fence tho
190+ immune
55k+ hp
much more work to do xD
progamer6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2010, 01:17   #7
thewarrior777

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
gratz they got me for my anti virus deleting the TQAT.exe....ask crus he will tell you that i don't aim bot so say w.e u want, im done with u, ur nothing but a little misquote, and useless to every...so keep practicing jumping fences maybe u can be an illegal alien in the USA some day...doubt ur smart enough to jump a fence tho
sure, sure hippu ( I guess all 3 of u had the same antivirus :O) plz go to tq with that ****. And have a triple hippu Happy meal

-dmg Saint Dragon
Horse + 7
Old 06-22-2010, 01:49   #8
rubennl
giggity

rubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond repute
i lold

blackhawk speaks to RuBeN:
lol u looks like play with aimbot , dats why i foged
rubennl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2010, 02:38   #9
Kazirem
@g-gate

Kazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond reputeKazirem has a reputation beyond repute
The botjailing was random, i used to bot all the time and havent been jailed. Guess TQ wanted me to keep killing you, but its auto-nado now :S
Old 06-22-2010, 02:40   #10
~~Mysterious~~

~~Mysterious~~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
sure, sure hippu ( I guess all 3 of u had the same antivirus :O) plz go to tq with that ****. And have a triple hippu Happy meal
are u like 10 its hippO get O not U its O learn to spell seriously its not hard to tell the difference between U nad O and u doing it intentionally cause u have spelt it with a U like 3 times in the thread
~*Mysterious*~
Trojan-Warrior-Ninja 130-130-131 Main

Super +5 SDG Ears
Super +5 SDG Necky
Super +5 SDG Ring
Super +5 SDG Boots
Super +5 SDG Ninja Vest
Super +5 SDG/SDG Club
Super +5 SDG/SDG Blade

Super +6 RTG Fan
Super +6 RGG/RGG Tower
+6 Paisley Steed
~~Mysterious~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2010, 05:20   #11
HaphazardHero
Alcoholist

HaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond reputeHaphazardHero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you know tq posted on his page that 'jailed acc's' were done without mistake
"ROLF".

They didn't even catch my 2bot. That's a huge mistake. But since it has been deemed safe/harmless, I'll post it for all to enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2bot.gif
Views:	73
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	135140  

hero
- A person noted for feats of courage or nobility of purpose, especially one who has risked or sacrificed his or her life

The HaphazardHero
-Glory
HaphazardHero is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2010, 05:26   #12
Mr.Poolick
Australia.

Mr.Poolick has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Poolick has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Poolick has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Poolick has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Poolick has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Poolick has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Poolick has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Poolick has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Poolick has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Poolick has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Poolick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
sure, sure hippu ( i guess all 3 of u had the same antivirus ) plz go to tq with that ****. And have a triple hippu happy meal
Click image for larger version

Name:	108.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	135141

Lifes a Btch and then you die thats why we get high because you never know when your gonna go
Mr.Poolick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2010, 07:25   #13
krizz.
Allah died

krizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond repute
i've tried 3 bots on my noob tro and she hasn't been banned

bots tried = coelse, kira2 and conquerslayer all from e pvp

edit...nevermind
Glory Jun '05 - Aug '10

In response to anyone trying to talk back to me:

- I FB, fb is easy, get over it.
- I've played 2 archers, 2 ninjas, 2 trojans, 3 fires, 2 waters, 2 warriors
- My highest BP has been 315 out of 365 without mentor or clan or crap like that
- I've been playing since April 2005
- I paypal
- I use a warrior now instead of my pure ninja
- I'm racist, get over it.
krizz. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2010, 10:08   #14
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by krizz. View Post
i've tried 3 bots on my noob tro and she hasn't been banned

bots tried = coelse, kira2 and conquerslayer all from e pvp
;o conquerslayer thats old school **** isnt it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2010, 10:08   #15
krizz.
Allah died

krizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond repute
i dunno i just grabbed it off e pvp

edit...nevermind
Glory Jun '05 - Aug '10

In response to anyone trying to talk back to me:

- I FB, fb is easy, get over it.
- I've played 2 archers, 2 ninjas, 2 trojans, 3 fires, 2 waters, 2 warriors
- My highest BP has been 315 out of 365 without mentor or clan or crap like that
- I've been playing since April 2005
- I paypal
- I use a warrior now instead of my pure ninja
- I'm racist, get over it.
krizz. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: