Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-25-2018, 18:17   #1
*~BeLLaDonna~*
Registered User
 
*~BeLLaDonna~*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,001
*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Break and Immunity still best?

Hello everyone =)

I was thinking if break and immunity was still the best for non kings players

I guess I would prefer just 100 break with immunity and all the rest chi and jiang in physical strike cuz of no mercy rune now... 100 pct or more strike a lot more useful now to hunt on that new map specially if you wanna attack those bosses with all the warriors and archers hitting too >.<.. and with no mercy you will always do not too bad minimum damage... with break, in most cases, you will just break too rarely (maybe not for archer or warrior or ppl ranked in chi i guess) or even never =.=

What you think? 100pct break/P-strike/immunity and no mercy for basic build .O
__________________
Princess_Ruby - Noob
Lilac - Very noob
Khalysta - Noober
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2018, 20:47   #2
-Kirito
Registered User
 
-Kirito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,071
-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
It's still the best for the all around player.


if you want to be a king killer you could go:

break /crit / pattack/ hp.

or

break / crit/ pattack/ immu.

Last edited by -Kirito; 02-25-2018 at 20:49.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2018, 21:03   #3
*~BeLLaDonna~*
Registered User
 
*~BeLLaDonna~*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,001
*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
It's still the best for the all around player.


if you want to be a king killer you could go:

break /crit / pattack/ hp.

or

break / crit/ pattack/ immu.
Hmmm 100pct break good enough for no anti break king... was thinking more about build that can be good too with anti break ppl... Break/P-strike/P-attack/hp/ immunity and no mercy rune... just think that with new rune system the old "all break" build not really the best now... but dunno >.<
__________________
Princess_Ruby - Noob
Lilac - Very noob
Khalysta - Noober
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2018, 21:03   #4
-Kirito
Registered User
 
-Kirito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,071
-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hmmm 100pct break good enough for no anti break king... was thinking more about build that can be good too with anti break ppl... Break/P-strike/P-attack/hp/ immunity and no mercy rune... just think that with new rune system the old "all break" build not really the best now... but dunno >.<
oh i don't know much about the rune system, you're probably right.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2018, 01:47   #5
Syron1x
Registered User
 
Syron1x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Germany
Posts: 186
Syron1x is on a distinguished road
Imo you should focus on 100% break and scale your crit up, cause most ppl run immu anyways so you will definitely break them. If you are facing anti break characters you will mostly not even break them cuz anti is scaling higher than break which makes it pretty useless. I would suggest to cap your 100% break with jiang mostly (dont forget to calculate your items in) and go for crit chi cause you're scaling crit much higher with chi than jiang.
So in the end 100% break and crit/p-atk/hp/immu chi.

Edit: You get 21% anti from P7 armor+headgear (another 12% from neck refinery). But this should be compensated by crit weapon soul and ring. Also you get a total of 64% break from jiang 1st stage, crit P7 weapons+ring+boots.

Last edited by Syron1x; 02-26-2018 at 02:09.
Syron1x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2018, 10:51   #6
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy
 
King_Kai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: South
Posts: 1,167
King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syron1x View Post
Imo you should focus on 100% break and scale your crit up, cause most ppl run immu anyways so you will definitely break them. If you are facing anti break characters you will mostly not even break them cuz anti is scaling higher than break which makes it pretty useless. I would suggest to cap your 100% break with jiang mostly (dont forget to calculate your items in) and go for crit chi cause you're scaling crit much higher with chi than jiang.
So in the end 100% break and crit/p-atk/hp/immu chi.

Edit: You get 21% anti from P7 armor+headgear (another 12% from neck refinery). But this should be compensated by crit weapon soul and ring. Also you get a total of 64% break from jiang 1st stage, crit P7 weapons+ring+boots.

Me... jaing stage 4,7,8 +finalp-attk, stage1 break, immune build, 100% crit/break , been telling em for months but they evolve slowly these people!
__________________
~~~~~~~~~~~Greatest Of All Time~~~~~~~
King_Kai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2018, 13:27   #7
Syron1x
Registered User
 
Syron1x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Germany
Posts: 186
Syron1x is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
Me... jaing stage 4,7,8 +finalp-attk, stage1 break, immune build, 100% crit/break , been telling em for months but they evolve slowly these people!
Well I would suggest going higher than 100 crit/break tho. At least enough to compensate that gap of p7 items. You get 44% immu from P7 items+sub class.
Syron1x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:52.