Old 05-06-2013, 21:42   #1
Purple-Pillz
Banned

Purple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond repute
Those who want players to transfer to their server or not post here

List of servers so far mentioned:
Lucky 7
BabyIcey
Titan
Mercury

Since server transfers are schedule to take part some time in may (thats if we don't get TQ'd) and some players are not familiar with other servers I felt it would be a good idea to get the community here on the forums to explain why they should or should not transfer into their servers.

Talk about things you would want to know about a different server,

-What server are you from?
-English Speaking population.
-What other nationality other then Egyptians populate your server?
-Is your server Infested with bots?
-What are the Top 4 guilds and who is enemies to who?
-is the server balanced or are there more enemies on one side then the other?
-How are clan wars?
-What side wins gw more often?
-Are there a lot of +12er's on your server
- What are the prices of DBs (other items)
-What do you like and not like about your server
-Should people transfer to your server or not?

just some questions I thought up on the top of my head feel free to add if you like

Last edited by Purple-Pillz; 05-22-2013 at 20:08. Reason: LitasLTL added a question to the list
Purple-Pillz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2013, 22:31   #2
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple-Pillz View Post
Since server transfers are schedule to take part some time in may (thats if we don't get TQ'd) and some players are not familiar with other servers I felt it would be a good idea to get the community here on the forums to explain why they should or should not transfer into their servers.

-How are clan wars?
- What are the prices of DBs (other items)
just some questions I thought up on the top of my head feel free to add if you like

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2013, 23:52   #3
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple-Pillz View Post

-How are clan wars?

-____- i'd transfer but i made over 50 chars over the years (since 2004) and i can't afford to transfer them all...My plan is to wait till TQ implements the cross-server thingy:

"Feature: Resources Rivalry
Brief Intro:
People on several different servers will be able to converge on one map and scramble for the resouces there and take them back to where they come from. When the fight for the resources ends, the players on the servers will be able to travel across the servers and PK other players and get the resources taken by other servers!
Estimate Release Time:
August 2013"

Even if its one map only,hopefully they are going to evolve and (in time) will make cross server possible just with one click (just like other mmorpgs are doing it)...
Old 05-06-2013, 23:57   #4
Keroro

Keroro is on a distinguished road
- The great Royalty_ EU server
- Most people can speak decent English
- American, Turkish, Romanian, UK, Netherlands, French, Brazilian, German, ect
- Occasionally you will see warrior bots
- GENOCID and Veni Vidi Vici vs Hitlist and Second World
- Near perfect balance of power
- Fun?
- One side will win consistently and then the other will
- Some +12s but no full +12 as we are a classic server

If there is no merge for Liberty and Royalty feel free to transfer ^^
Keroro is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2013, 01:46   #5
Vondaha

Vondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond repute
It seems like a lot of people are leaving Lucky7 T_T So please comeee :3
Vondaha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2013, 02:00   #6
Vondaha

Vondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond reputeVondaha has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

-Lucky7! + all the other servers that got merged in
-English Speaking population: Hummm I'd say passable.
-Nationalities other than Egyptians: all the normal ones like UK/ US/ SG/ Malay.. etc
-Bots: I don't really see bots around o.o But then again I don't really leave TC <_< I know there aren't any in the FG3 spawns though. However, those spawns are infested with levelers/ farmers. Archers with auto clicky gets assassinated :3
-What are the Top 4 guilds and who is enemies to who? - There's a crap load of guilds here since the merge :/. Haven't really been that active so I don't really know. I'm in this one called Requiem! :3
-I'd say the GW's are pretty balanced. But then again not so sure o.o
-+12er's: Quite a few!
- What are the prices:
DBs> 22-30kk
MetScrolls> 6-9cps
Prices here fluctuate a lot.

eeeeedit- ^ EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE ABANDONING THIS SHIP o_o

My friend n I are thinking of leaving too but we will wait till everyone settles down first and Tq fixes all the transfer bugs

Last edited by Vondaha; 05-10-2013 at 04:53.
Vondaha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2013, 02:18   #7
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroro View Post
- The great Royalty_ EU server
- Most people can speak decent English
- American, Turkish, Romanian, UK, Netherlands, French, Brazilian, German, ect
- Occasionally you will see warrior bots
- GENOCID and Veni Vidi Vici vs Hitlist and Second World
- Near perfect balance of power
- Fun?
- One side will win consistently and then the other will
- Some +12s but no full +12 as we are a classic server

If there is no merge for Liberty and Royalty feel free to transfer ^^
You can't transfer. But making a char is seriously cheap.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2013, 06:49   #8
mickmacnappysac

mickmacnappysac is on a distinguished road
-Babyicey
-i would say the English speakings players to arabic speaking players is half and half
-You have about aussies, americans, romanians, dutch, estonians
-to be honest no. Haven't seen a bot anywhere for a while.
-Undefined and Perfect Nemesis vs Se7enswordS,pharoahsback(also we have on this side ultimatium, thedarkorder, pinoywarriors. all have really strong +12 players)
-Very unbalanced server. Undefined and Perfect nemesis verse all the guilds i mentioned above at every guildwars and never win.
-Clan wars the same thing. One sided. All the guilds pretty much help other guilds in clan war.
-se7enswords,pharoahsback,ultimatium,thedarkorder,p inoywarriors win all the time, they take turns every week and share the cps.
-yes quite a few.

If you do plan on transferring to my server please do us a favor and join pn or undefined to help balance it. thank you
mickmacnappysac is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2013, 21:23   #9
KidMucra

KidMucra has a reputation beyond reputeKidMucra has a reputation beyond reputeKidMucra has a reputation beyond reputeKidMucra has a reputation beyond reputeKidMucra has a reputation beyond reputeKidMucra has a reputation beyond reputeKidMucra has a reputation beyond reputeKidMucra has a reputation beyond reputeKidMucra has a reputation beyond reputeKidMucra has a reputation beyond reputeKidMucra has a reputation beyond repute
If you are Filipino or Egy...come to Titan/Unicorn...80% broadcast not in English, also lots Mexicans..there are a lot of people..lots full +12..dbs 16kk..metscrol 7/12 cps..Elite PK always final Assassin vs Pirate +12 kigs//Pirate always won....I'm going to move to Lucky7 I have friends waiting for me there..if you imtend to move and not sure whre..make a noob and go to visit..
KidMucra is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2013, 03:09   #10
Purple-Pillz
Banned

Purple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond repute
Lucky7 sounds like people will be transferring out due to the high amount of servers merged to it.
Don't know if I would transfer to it :/

unicorn doesn't sound to pleasing

This is great lets keep it up!

Last edited by Purple-Pillz; 05-22-2013 at 20:10.
Purple-Pillz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2013, 08:01   #11
Rickk
I Hunt you

Rickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond repute
I'm one of the few who started in Evolution and never agreed on the massive merges of Garden/lucky7.. and others. Hell tons of players is fun for arenas , but definately not for gws or CTF.
Rickk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2013, 08:26   #12
Raptor96
FastBlader

Raptor96 has a reputation beyond reputeRaptor96 has a reputation beyond reputeRaptor96 has a reputation beyond reputeRaptor96 has a reputation beyond reputeRaptor96 has a reputation beyond reputeRaptor96 has a reputation beyond reputeRaptor96 has a reputation beyond reputeRaptor96 has a reputation beyond reputeRaptor96 has a reputation beyond reputeRaptor96 has a reputation beyond reputeRaptor96 has a reputation beyond repute
Any one recommend me european server has good english community and the server is balanced and there is fun in jail so i can make new friends and duel fb/ss them ??

CharName:CherrY

Nin-War-Fire

CharName:Raptor

Pure Monk

Victory love preparation
Raptor96 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2013, 08:51   #13
~~mizzbehave~~

~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidMucra View Post
If you are Filipino or Egy...come to Titan/Unicorn...80% broadcast not in English, also lots Mexicans..there are a lot of people..lots full +12..dbs 16kk..metscrol 7/12 cps..Elite PK always final Assassin vs Pirate +12 kigs//Pirate always won....I'm going to move to Lucky7 I have friends waiting for me there..if you imtend to move and not sure whre..make a noob and go to visit..
Sir im not sure which char is u on Titan, but I think our server is pretty good numbers of English speaker . We do have Egyptian and Mexican ... but they all speak English pretty good.
Titan/Unicorn is unbalance server , King Dich is control everything ,banshee and clan and **** ... Enemy is not weak either, just they don't know how to work together that's all.
I would say like 10 active full +12 chars . The rest are like 340bp ish .This server need a merge !!!!
~~mizzbehave~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2013, 13:27   #14
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I would say like 10 active full +12 chars . The rest are like 340bp ish .This server need a merge !!!!
I think there's only around 10 on turquoise as well, with a few more who are very close. I've never felt like there was a lack of high level players though..
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2013, 17:08   #15
eddie12

eddie12 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~mizzbehave~~ View Post
Sir im not sure which char is u on Titan, but I think our server is pretty good numbers of English speaker . We do have Egyptian and Mexican ... but they all speak English pretty good.
Titan/Unicorn is unbalance server , King Dich is control everything ,banshee and clan and **** ... Enemy is not weak either, just they don't know how to work together that's all.
There's 8 +12s here 4 of them aren't on a lot and yeah this servers lame. I left the main side to play with enemies but they all quit. Sgw was 11vs everyone and that was with two people on our side that don't play but came because we asked. Anyway waiting to see where everyone is going 'cause imma bounce from this server and so is my bro.
eddie12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: