Old 03-28-2013, 10:21   #1
razdarius

razdarius is on a distinguished road
This is cr*p

I'm begging you TQ to maintain your damn servers.I'm tired to get "Error!Disconnected from the damn server" 30 times in 2 hours of gameplay.
Wtf do you do with all the money you get from players?
Until now u did cr*p.Botters roaming free,most of the game is unbalanced.

HOW MUCH CASH DO I NEED TO SPEND NOT TO GET DISCONNECTED EVERY TIME I PLAY THIS GAME? V.I.P level 99 ?
Logging in takes 2 minutes with "Server Busy" cr*p.I played alot of online games,but I've never seen such disregard from the game company...Do something or sell the game to some capable people.
razdarius is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2013, 16:00   #2
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by razdarius View Post
I'm begging you TQ to maintain your damn servers.I'm tired to get "Error!Disconnected from the damn server" 30 times in 2 hours of gameplay.
Wtf do you do with all the money you get from players?
Until now u did cr*p.Botters roaming free,most of the game is unbalanced.

HOW MUCH CASH DO I NEED TO SPEND NOT TO GET DISCONNECTED EVERY TIME I PLAY THIS GAME? V.I.P level 99 ?
Logging in takes 2 minutes with "Server Busy" cr*p.I played alot of online games,but I've never seen such disregard from the game company...Do something or sell the game to some capable people.
Agreed...Each botter logs in at least 20 chars (and there are more than one botter on each server),and they cause server lag...I get the "server busy" all the time,sadly,i got used to it...The main issue is not just that,usually if i log 2 accounts and i disconnect one of them sometimes the char i disconnected remains in the same spot where i disconnected him for like a minute or so,first i was afraid that somebody logged with my char (even if nobody knows my passwords and they are really complicated),but after that i realized that this issue is caused by server lag.Its funny somehow because i logged like 6 chars one after another and they staid "online" at the same spot for a while )
Old 03-28-2013, 16:11   #3
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Max VIP level is 7 You need to pay $7699 to have this.
Hope I helped

Edit: more details are found here https://vips.91.com/web20/details.html

Last edited by Sanad; 03-28-2013 at 16:16.
Sanad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2013, 17:09   #4
King.xD

King.xD is on a distinguished road
same old same old
Old 03-28-2013, 18:31   #5
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
We are looking into this issue right now!

more details are found here https://vips.91.com/web20/details.html

Thank you for your understanding!
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2013, 02:40   #6
razdarius

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
We are looking into this issue right now!

more details are found here https://vips.91.com/web20/details.html

Of course you are!
Btw,I was kiddin' about V.I.P level!
Old 03-29-2013, 07:27   #7
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
We have finished our investigation and noted that there are no botters on your server! We also fixed the disconnection issues. Try re´nstalling the client if the problem persists!

If you see any cheaters, please report them to our helpdesk here http://co.91.com/index/.

Old 03-29-2013, 07:56   #8
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
We have finished our investigation and noted that there are no botters on your server! We also fixed the disconnection issues. Try re´nstalling the client if the problem persists!

If you see any cheaters, please report them to our helpdesk here http://co.91.com/index/.

Try on bluebird ) grotto 3,sod,mystic castle,dessert and bird is full of botters )

And i'm not saying anything about the world chat or broadcast related to people selling dbs,gears and even characters "bara el game"...

By curiosity is any GM even reading the broadcast chat?At least search for game "game" (because i'm pretty sure they will be surprised to see that a lot of morons started small businesses by botting and selling stuff out of the game)...
Old 03-29-2013, 08:36   #9
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilsu333 View Post
Try on bluebird ) grotto 3,sod,mystic castle,dessert and bird is full of botters )

And i'm not saying anything about the world chat or broadcast related to people selling dbs,gears and even characters "bara el game"...

By curiosity is any GM even reading the broadcast chat?At least search for game "game" (because i'm pretty sure they will be surprised to see that a lot of morons started small businesses by botting and selling stuff out of the game)...
Your suggestion will be forwarded to our designers. We thank you for your time and effort.
Old 03-29-2013, 09:47   #10
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
GMs rarely ever log.
They took off help desk.

I believe someone like Remind stated somewhere that they are releasing a patch that should effectively annihilate bots soon.
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2013, 10:25   #11
Raliuga
Banned

Raliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond repute
lag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Raliuga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2013, 10:55   #12
razdarius

Quote:

Wich server do I play on? I didn't mentioned it.
Oh and I laughed so hard when I've read your post.How can you say there are no botters?
YOU SIR,MADE MY DAY!
Old 03-29-2013, 12:37   #13
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Quote:
Oh and I laughed so hard when I've read your post.How can you say there are no botters?
YOU SIR,MADE MY DAY!
Oh, you are slow.
Old 03-29-2013, 12:39   #14
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

Quote:
YOU SIR,MADE MY DAY!
I'm glad to have made you smile sir! And of course we know, we can see your IP on the forum. I checked it with the system and it said Storm server. Is this wrong?

If you have no more questions, we are going to help other people.

Thanks for your understanding.
Old 03-29-2013, 13:25   #15
razdarius

Quote:
I'm glad to have made you smile sir! And of course we know, we can see your IP on the forum. I checked it with the system and it said Storm server. Is this wrong?

If you have no more questions, we are going to help other people.

Thanks for your understanding.
That's correct.Good job!
About the bots,maybe you guys should check again.These screens are made on a little corner of Mystic Castle.I didn't bother to make more on Grotto 2-3,Ape City,Castle Gate,Desert City.

Last edited by razdarius; 03-29-2013 at 13:30.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: