Old 03-23-2013, 13:16   #1
JustTheGod1

JustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond repute
Why is CO so popular in Poland?

I saw alot of polish players in game-every server have 100 or even more Polish people. They even did own forum. But why is it so popular in Poland?

Last edited by thehempknight; 03-24-2013 at 02:11.
JustTheGod1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2013, 13:41   #2
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
Don't make assumptions, hehe. My server has literally no polish people.
Let me rephrase. Why is CO so popular in Egypt?
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2013, 13:50   #3
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Same reason it's popular in the usa and egypt i guess: it just happened to catch on there.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2013, 14:43   #4
JustTheGod1

JustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond repute
Why isn't co so popular in Russia for example? Have you ever saw Rissian people in game? I found 3 or 4 only. Russia is biggest country and have much more people than Poland, but we can meet more Polish people than Russian. Why is CO so popular in Poland? lol
Old 03-23-2013, 14:44   #5
JustTheGod1

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00dlez View Post
Don't make assumptions, hehe. My server has literally no polish people.
Let me rephrase. Why is CO so popular in Egypt?
About Egypt... They already have arabik server. Can't understand why they still play english version.
Old 03-23-2013, 15:53   #6
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTheGod1 View Post
Can't understand why they still play english version.
Region restricted servers suck. It's much more fun to play with people from around the world.
Old 03-23-2013, 16:15   #7
JustTheGod1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Region restricted servers suck. It's much more fun to play with people from around the world.
But damn, not with egys that don't even normally speak english. They always talking on arabik language...
Old 03-23-2013, 16:29   #8
ghfdhhdf

Quote:
But damn, not with egys that don't even normally speak english. They always talking on arabik language...
So? You're not playing on english servers. They are international servers. People can speak any language they want.

Also, i've yet to encounter an egyption in CO who doesn't speak at least a little english. Maybe they'd be more willing to speak to you if you were more friendly.

Last edited by ghfdhhdf; 03-24-2013 at 07:03.
Old 03-23-2013, 17:31   #9
Marakeh

Marakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond reputeMarakeh has a reputation beyond repute
Lol on our server we have barely 10 Poles playing.
Marakeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2013, 18:00   #10
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
About Egypt... They already have arabik server. Can't understand why they still play english version.
I'm english and still play on US servers, because there weren't any english servers when I started playing and my friends are on the US server.

I bet the same situation applies to a lot of the egyptians. And, of course, when their friends start playing they want to be on the same server as their mates.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 03-23-2013, 19:31   #11
JustTheGod1

Quote:
So? You're not playing on english servers. They are intentional servers. People can speak any language they want.

Also, i've yet to encounter an egyption in CO who doesn't speak at least a little english. Maybe they'd be more willing to speak to you if you were more friendly.
THEY ALWAYS TALKING WITH ARABIC LANGUAGE! If I, for example, selling something they whisper me not with english language, they whisper me with arabic language. Then when I writing them: Speak english please!, they keep writing me their arabic crap. If you so much like arabic language you can play arabic server and be friendly with them.
Yes, this server is international. BUT ENGLISH IS INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE, NOT ARABIC! I have egy friends in game. They are funny and cool people if they can speak english....
And damn, I did thread not about egys, I made thread about Polish people. Write carefully name of thread!
Old 03-23-2013, 20:38   #12
ghfdhhdf

Quote:
THEY ALWAYS TALKING WITH ARABIC LANGUAGE! If I, for example, selling something they whisper me not with english language, they whisper me with arabic language. Then when I writing them: Speak english please!, they keep writing me their arabic crap. If you so much like arabic language you can play arabic server and be friendly with them.
Yes, this server is international. BUT ENGLISH IS INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE, NOT ARABIC! I have egy friends in game. They are funny and cool people if they can speak english....
And damn, I did thread not about egys, I made thread about Polish people. Write carefully name of thread!
Yeah... this is why they don't want to speak english with you.
Old 03-24-2013, 02:13   #13
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Well not everyone in other countries speak English. You can take me, for example. A lot of the time, China is restricted from playing on servers, so you end up having to play the Chinese servers. Am I a bad guy just because I want to play a game in the place I live, even if I can't talk to everyone in their language? I sure don't think so. Sometimes you just wanna play, and that's the only place you have.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2013, 06:12   #14
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So? You're not playing on english servers. They are intentional servers. People can speak any language they want.

aggressively asserting an unpopular opinion. is it fun being 12?
firstly the servers are not international servers (which i assume youre trying to spell)
secondly there are plenty of players who dont speak a word of english

sometimes you have to take off your lensless glasses and just accept the mainstream opinion.
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2013, 06:39   #15
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Whisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
aggressively asserting an unpopular opinion. is it fun being 12?
firstly the servers are not international servers (which i assume youre trying to spell)
secondly there are plenty of players who dont speak a word of english

sometimes you have to take off your lensless glasses and just accept the mainstream opinion.
Did someone just get ghfdhhdf on a spelling mistake ? Don't be such a nazi, gh hardly ever makes spelling and/or grammar mistakes. Its like as rare as finding a dragonball with squammas.

But back on point I do agree with you to some degree. I can't see how not being able to communicate with over half the server could be fun but maybe thats just me. . As Hemp said sometimes people just do not have a choice where they play.

New Class Discussion ***8594; "Thief"(***8592; Click and Discuss)

Trojan***8594;Spartan Subclass Poll(***8592;Vote Now!!!)

Poll: FB/SS Tournament(***8592; Click And Vote!!)

_***9650;
***9650; ***9650; ***8592; Tri-Force = Power, Courage And Wisdom

Quote:
I just voted yes because its a suggestion by Whisker and he's among the few here who have a brain

Last edited by Whisker_Bizkit; 03-24-2013 at 06:45.
Whisker_Bizkit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: