Old 03-14-2013, 13:54   #1
Zagger_28

Zagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant future
Unlucky or bug?

hey guys...
well just wanted to know... in the past 4 days i have killed over 150 lords in 2nd reborn map and NONE of them dropped 2nd reborn items... is anyone having same problem? or i am just that really ****ing unlucky? cause 150+ lords is ****ing too much for 0 items...
Zagger_28 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2013, 14:07   #2
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Requires a character that needs the items I recall. As in, you need a first rb 120+ character do the killing or they won't drop.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2013, 14:17   #3
Zagger_28

Zagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Requires a character that needs the items I recall. As in, you need a first rb 120+ character do the killing or they won't drop.
i have been using a lvl 134 warrior 1st reborn... >_>
Old 03-14-2013, 14:53   #4
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Not sure. I remember it glitched on my nin-nin too. It has a requirement which is pretty undefined before the items actually drop. Did the other items drop like normal? As in, the moss or whatever those starter items were.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2013, 17:14   #5
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
You aren't the only person with this problem and there have been some other bugs with the 2nd rb quest recently.

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=737319 (post #6 reports the same problem as yours).

It was reported in a couple of threads in the bugs forum that people who were part-way through the quest or used an exemption token had the quest reset to the start. That's supposed to have been fixed, I think, so if this is still an issue you might want to report it as a bug.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 03-14-2013, 23:57   #6
.Will.

.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute
150 Lords aren't that many, though it takes a lot of time already.

My advice, mate, you gotta keep hunting. =)

On a side note, the bug has already been fixed, and I believe that those who were halfway through the quest are now able to continue the quest.

Edit: Just checking, did you talk to Arthur before going out for the hunt?

Last edited by .Will.; 03-15-2013 at 00:11.
.Will. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2013, 00:11   #7
marginaalste

marginaalste has a reputation beyond reputemarginaalste has a reputation beyond reputemarginaalste has a reputation beyond reputemarginaalste has a reputation beyond reputemarginaalste has a reputation beyond reputemarginaalste has a reputation beyond reputemarginaalste has a reputation beyond reputemarginaalste has a reputation beyond reputemarginaalste has a reputation beyond reputemarginaalste has a reputation beyond reputemarginaalste has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to marginaalste Send a message via Yahoo to marginaalste
Also make sure you talked to the quest npc inside the map. I didn't get any drops until I talked to the guy that gives out first part of quest.
Think the items also stop dropping once you've finished first part of the quest.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:41   #8
curses3
™Twi†ch

curses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond reputecurses3 has a reputation beyond repute
It is bug. My other char. 2nd rb quest was reset last week. I was on 3rd stage 7/8 rounds when they reset all.I report it and they recovered and back to 0/8 progress..but not bad.

http://conquercalc.be/
curses3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2013, 07:45   #9
Zagger_28

yeah i reported and its fixed now... finally XD
thanks for all the help guys...

/*close thread*/
Old 03-20-2013, 15:15   #10
ShivaDestroyer

ShivaDestroyer will become famous soon enoughShivaDestroyer will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagger_28 View Post
i have been using a lvl 134 warrior 1st reborn... >_>
talk to Arthur in 2nd RB NPC area, and start the quest again for 2nd rebirth
ShivaDestroyer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2013, 15:21   #11
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagger_28 View Post
hey guys...
well just wanted to know... in the past 4 days i have killed over 150 lords in 2nd reborn map and NONE of them dropped 2nd reborn items... is anyone having same problem? or i am just that really ****ing unlucky? cause 150+ lords is ****ing too much for 0 items...
Same thing in Royalty. These people don't want to see me getting stronger.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2013, 11:52   #12
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Same thing in Royalty. These people don't want to see me getting stronger.
Problem still persists in Royalty.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2013, 04:57   #13
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
same problem on bluebird...i dunno if tq lowered the rates or if its game bug (me and my friend killed like 30 lords and 1k mobs and neither one of us got any drops)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: