Old 03-13-2013, 08:22   #1
shiquan000

shiquan000 has a reputation beyond reputeshiquan000 has a reputation beyond reputeshiquan000 has a reputation beyond reputeshiquan000 has a reputation beyond reputeshiquan000 has a reputation beyond reputeshiquan000 has a reputation beyond reputeshiquan000 has a reputation beyond reputeshiquan000 has a reputation beyond reputeshiquan000 has a reputation beyond reputeshiquan000 has a reputation beyond reputeshiquan000 has a reputation beyond repute
SS/FB or hercules

As title mentioned. Which one is much better? Since I joined back conquer for like few weeks ago, I'd seen majority (maybe all) of the trojans using hercules. Does SS/FB deals bigger damage than hercules?

Thanks in advance.
shiquan000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2013, 08:25   #2
SteveSteveSteve
King.

SteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond repute
For most people on this game herc is better lol.

No longer play or own any items.

League of Legends, EU West, Sgt MorningGlory
SteveSteveSteve is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2013, 08:35   #3
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Let's be honest here. Even if someone did try to give you an incentive to fb/ss over herc, you're going to herc simply because fb/ss requires practice, patience and a little tolerance for abuse. Most importantly, you just have to enjoy doing it. You're going to take the easy way out and start hercing. Because your primary motivation to do it is solely to win, not to have fun. And since just about every skill in this game requires at least some level of thought, even herc, you're going to suck with even that. And then when you start realizing that Trojans are the weakest class, you're going to reincarnate to a Monk or a Pirate. And after that, it's just going to be painful watching you play.

Much love. bb.

Last edited by MyThirdAccount; 03-13-2013 at 08:38.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2013, 08:39   #4
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
if

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Let's be honest here. Even if someone did try to give you an incentive to fb/ss over herc, you're going to herc simply because fb/ss requires practice, patience and a little tolerance for abuse. Most importantly, you just have to enjoy doing it. You're going to take the easy way out and start hercing. Because your primary motivation to do it is solely to win, not to have fun. And since just about every skill in this game requires at least some level of thought, even herc, you're going to suck with even that. And then when you start realizing that Trojans are the weakest class, you're going to reincarnate to a Monk or a Pirate. And after that, it's just going to painful watching you play.

Much love. bb.
if TQ will strong buff FB-SS-DT-VF i mean 200%-200%-170%-170% (and add 10% of breakt too) many player will pratice.....
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2013, 08:47   #5
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
if TQ will strong buff FB-SS-DT-VF i mean 200%-200%-170%-170% (and add 10% of breakt too) many player will pratice.....
True. But people would stick to both herc and fb then. Why? Because fb/ss would only require one-hit and people are only going to accustom themselves to land only one-hit. Which'll be roughly 1/7 hits. Not that hard. It's love for the challenge of fb/ssing more than anything else that keeps players to stick to it. Nothing else.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2013, 08:57   #6
Mantra

Mantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond repute
ya i mean for me i only use skills similar to FB/SS its not fun for me to win by using things like herc because well its basically to easy

but if all you care about is winning a fight doesnt matter what id use herc since its much easier to hit with
Mantra is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2013, 09:09   #7
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Fb if you're really good at it, herc otherwise.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2013, 09:18   #8
SteveSteveSteve
King.

SteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And then the 0.1% of players that are actually good at fastblade will one hit everyone before the countdown of the fight even ends and trojans will be OP lol.

The range of skill on this game is too huge, you get people that take 30+ fbs to land one to people who land 5/7 the majority of time.

No longer play or own any items.

League of Legends, EU West, Sgt MorningGlory
SteveSteveSteve is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2013, 09:18   #9
JustTheGod1

JustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Let's be honest here. Even if someone did try to give you an incentive to fb/ss over herc, you're going to herc simply because fb/ss requires practice, patience and a little tolerance for abuse. Most importantly, you just have to enjoy doing it. You're going to take the easy way out and start hercing. Because your primary motivation to do it is solely to win, not to have fun. And since just about every skill in this game requires at least some level of thought, even herc, you're going to suck with even that. And then when you start realizing that Trojans are the weakest class, you're going to reincarnate to a Monk or a Pirate. And after that, it's just going to be painful watching you play.

Much love. bb.
Damn. Reading this comment and missing old times, when herc was unuseful skill and nobody used it(only to kill archers or taos). Everybody used ss/fb and hate people who herking or zapping. Game changed much.
JustTheGod1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2013, 09:20   #10
JustTheGod1

JustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantra View Post
ya i mean for me i only use skills similar to FB/SS its not fun for me to win by using things like herc because well its basically to easy

but if all you care about is winning a fight doesnt matter what id use herc since its much easier to hit with
Same. And herc doing less attack than ss/fb.
If 2 trojans with same db and gears will fight, but 1 will use ss/fb and another herc, so the one who use ss/fb will win. lol
Old 03-13-2013, 09:43   #11
aznbokboi123

aznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond repute
majority of trojans on our server HERC! Only 1 person on our server who is full +12 uses club/blade. Eventhough he barely lands any hits he still refuses to herc.
aznbokboi123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2013, 09:50   #12
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
sword-sword

ss, herc, mellee.

at 140, blade attack isnt much different than sword.

Last edited by sundancerx; 03-13-2013 at 09:51. Reason: is what i have on my troj btw, you wont get bored i assure you :) .
sundancerx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2013, 10:56   #13
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
nooooooooope.
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2013, 12:48   #14
YavYxie
Hollow

YavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond reputeYavYxie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTheGod1 View Post
Damn. Reading this comment and missing old times, when herc was unuseful skill and nobody used it(only to kill archers or taos). Everybody used ss/fb and hate people who herking or zapping. Game changed much.
Back when I used to play tro many years ago most people I knew had club+sword or club+blade... the people using 2 clubs were pretty much noobs and got laughed by everyone.
Old 03-13-2013, 13:16   #15
JustTheGod1

Quote:
Originally Posted by YavYxie View Post
Back when I used to play tro many years ago most people I knew had club+sword or club+blade... the people using 2 clubs were pretty much noobs and got laughed by everyone.
Yea, now everybody use 2 clubs and think that he's king of the kings. lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: