Old 01-26-2013, 19:11   #1
MeXiCaN

MeXiCaN is on a distinguished road
WHEN THE HELL IS THE JUMP SCATTER D/C going to be FIXED?

I keep Disconnecting on every damn event, I cant even freaking play with scatter, TQ never fixes this, they have been notified about this for years!!!!!, when the hell are ya actually going to fix this instead of adding crappy new classes?
MeXiCaN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2013, 19:36   #2
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
at least you can jump mate... on our server you cant jump 2 squares without being forced to wait for the server to catch up
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2013, 22:32   #3
Sodapop92

Sodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond repute
They need to fix the Invalid message and can't stop here errors on like all the maps. Invalid Message Error is a insta DC for me and I hate when I get it in quals or tournies.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: