Old 09-02-2010, 15:21   #1
MagicBullet

MagicBullet has much to be proud ofMagicBullet has much to be proud ofMagicBullet has much to be proud ofMagicBullet has much to be proud ofMagicBullet has much to be proud ofMagicBullet has much to be proud ofMagicBullet has much to be proud ofMagicBullet has much to be proud ofMagicBullet has much to be proud ofMagicBullet has much to be proud of
what happened to all the losers who...

spent thousands on db's like a year or two ago. Explosive, all the aim botters like illkillyou and green dragon? O and fosho who dropped insane money on this game for some child molesting guy who was posing as a girl in game. I kinda wondered since if you spent 4-5k on this free video game a year or two ago, your char would be worthless now if you didn't drop another few grand to keep up. Man i cant believe anyone plays this pile of money sucking crap. Came back to see if classic was worth playing, but nope.

phade/ender/hayden/kaoken etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TristanFosho View Post
I wont be playing a game when im your age because I will be busy enjoying life as an electrition or a plumber with my G/f and having fun, not going online cause I have nothing better to do like right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Korte- View Post
Leave EuroChic alone and stop being stupid act your age and talk proper english dont talk stupid that makes you look stupid
MagicBullet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2010, 17:52   #2
celticfrost

celticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond repute
Hey
YEA.
celticfrost is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2010, 04:04   #3
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
What happened to that one guy Zak?

He was ****ing amazingly good at FB. One time I remember all the TempleArtemis guys came into the server expecting to ream at FB, and then he destroyed them all.

Ahhh good times.
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: