Old 08-06-2009, 07:52   #1
Shintu
Shintugami

Location: Heaven Or Hell -_- My hand is on the trigger I'm ready to ignite
Shintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond repute
@Aura

Quit spreading obvious lies you pathetic wh0re.
You know its a lie, as does Chase, Mazz, and myself.

To those confused the split in guilds is purely due to the evil witch Aura. An entire movement simply to give her what she deserves for her backstabbing, lies and trash talk.

inb4 flames and kiss asses.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3529118.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	317.8 KB
ID:	120934  

WSanctuaryW
Skill Over Power
I came.. I saw.. I saved $20k and quit.

***9829;I Support War***9829;
Shintu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2009, 08:18   #2
Sukesama
Sexy!!!

Sukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond repute
Shin speaks!

Sukesama~130-130-132~DiamondSexiest
Kazesuke~130-130-60
1st Player to Fix ALL Weapon Skills on a US Server~07/09/07
2nd Completion~12/06/07

Quest to Fixed Weapon Skills Thread

The Hump List
StAr-FiRe***9829;***9829;, royal-trouble***9829;, lilme***9829;, Far_Dareis_Mai***9829;, Kasha***9829;, Sanna***9829;, DaemonMum***9829;
Sukesama is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2009, 08:45   #3
AgentR07
Iconoclast

AgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond reputeAgentR07 has a reputation beyond repute
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA

omg my side hurts, stop that shin!
Old 08-06-2009, 08:54   #4
DaedV.4

DaedV.4 has a reputation beyond reputeDaedV.4 has a reputation beyond reputeDaedV.4 has a reputation beyond reputeDaedV.4 has a reputation beyond reputeDaedV.4 has a reputation beyond reputeDaedV.4 has a reputation beyond reputeDaedV.4 has a reputation beyond reputeDaedV.4 has a reputation beyond reputeDaedV.4 has a reputation beyond reputeDaedV.4 has a reputation beyond reputeDaedV.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Time to ride the drama llama?

Chad says (12:59AM):
*come here #01 i show you good time
Abdul | says (12:59AM):
*rofl, I'm sigging that
Abdul | sigh* says (12:59AM):
*\o/
*lemme sugar coat it #10
Abdul | says (12:59AM):
*fkin hooker #16
*hey babeh ohrly when ur in america drop by and gimme a visit...i'll you show a good time
DaedV.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2009, 09:22   #5
TresspasS
Benji

TresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond reputeTresspasS has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shintu View Post

To those confused the split in guilds is purely due to the evil witch Aura. An entire movement simply to give her what she deserves for her backstabbing, lies and trash talk.

Whose that screenie talking about? o.0

Nemesis For Life~

<3 to kierbo
<3 to teh friends
<3 NemNem, My home =]

Choreographed Lack Of Passion~
Angels Lie To Keep Control~
TresspasS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2009, 09:23   #6
Ryuking
Frenchie

Ryuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond reputeRyuking has a reputation beyond repute
like alltime on diamond, ppl need to interfer in problem of other...

So maz weren't with shin while marry with me coz she was with stanly, but yes i was didn't know about you and her was a couple before and i don't care of it, its the past of course i will prefer she told me, you and her was tougether not only friend like she say to me but like i say, i don't care about it...

It totally not the reason of why maz and me have divo, we were fight everytime for ton of different reason, some stupid, some important but it its only her and mine problem not you all who got a orgasm everytime a drama come in co.

I don't specially need more drama, stressed so thanks of just move away and all keep care about ur all own life, thanks.

~Chase- / Ryuking

Ellyzion

Last edited by Ryuking; 08-06-2009 at 09:36.
Ryuking is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2009, 10:24   #7
Betsy~
Bichamon:D

Betsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Well, I have been speaking with Kevin recently and the only thing that I think on that is:
Why not try to solve things between you guys?
Other people don't need to know about things that happen, i'm sorry, but i dont agree with Keri telling people things like that. I think if you need some excuse to try to make someone change guilds, try doing it a different way. Sorry, but this is my opinion.
I agree with Kevin when he says people all the time need to interfere in problems of others, then lets let it die pls...that is better.

Ayahna
Betsy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2009, 12:42   #8
~Aphroditie~
Kris&Joey

~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aphroditie~ has a reputation beyond repute
Personally I heard a BUNCH of different stuff on the subject. Doesnt mean people need to spread rumors Whats done is done, leave it at that Thoes involved will only get hurt more by involving others opinions. Like Betsy said, just let it die.

*Forever Diamond* * Seven years and running semi-active.
~Aphroditie~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2009, 12:57   #9
~Aura-
Pro Nub~

~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute~Aura- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ~Aura- Send a message via Skype™ to ~Aura-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shintu View Post

uh no i dont know its not true lmao. and the split didnt have anything to do with me. i was told that chase divo her because she lied to him when she said u and her were never together and were only EVER friends. he divo her when he found out she lied about it. and again.. didnt u promise to stay the hell outta my life? I wasnt such a pathetic ***** when u were begging me to move to cali and be with u last month. i only became one after i turned u down.

oh and to betsy.. i didnt need to tell him that to get him to join guild. hes already in it as the screenie shows.

im not messin with this thread. shin when i told u to get the ** outta my life i meant it. i will not reply to ur desperate lonely drama causin ass again.

Unforgiven
~Aura-
monk***9830;monk***9830;monk

Unforgiven
Mint<3
***9829;
Happily married to Unmerceful
***9829;

Never regret anything that once made you smile

~Aura- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2009, 13:13   #10
Devenhoe
Banned

Devenhoe has a reputation beyond reputeDevenhoe has a reputation beyond reputeDevenhoe has a reputation beyond reputeDevenhoe has a reputation beyond reputeDevenhoe has a reputation beyond reputeDevenhoe has a reputation beyond reputeDevenhoe has a reputation beyond reputeDevenhoe has a reputation beyond reputeDevenhoe has a reputation beyond reputeDevenhoe has a reputation beyond reputeDevenhoe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Aura- View Post
uh no i dont know its not true lmao. and the split didnt have anything to do with me. i was told that chase divo her because she lied to him when she said u and her were never together and were only EVER friends. he divo her when he found out she lied about it. and again.. didnt u promise to stay the hell outta my life? I wasnt such a pathetic ***** when u were begging me to move to cali and be with u last month. i only became one after i turned u down.

oh and to betsy.. i didnt need to tell him that to get him to join guild. hes already in it as the screenie shows.

im not messin with this thread. shin when i told u to get the ** outta my life i meant it. i will not reply to ur desperate lonely drama causin ass again.

Move to Markham wit me i have sexy pee pee better than other ppls!
Devenhoe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2009, 13:14   #11
b1ackwa11
Love2Hate

b1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackwa11 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to b1ackwa11
Quote:

I'm just wondering, and this is a completely honest question not an attempt at being a **** even though it may seem like it.

Anyway, does **** just follow you or do you tailgate it coming up to a red light on the highway during the rain with no traction control and bald tires?
To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.

~Romans 2:7-8
b1ackwa11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2009, 13:20   #12
Shintu
Shintugami

Location: Heaven Or Hell -_- My hand is on the trigger I'm ready to ignite
Shintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond reputeShintu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

First off, I could fking careless why Mazz and Chase divo'd. I blame you personally as I saw you s|ut all over him every time he got on or even afk'd but hey, we know how you cling to bulkers right? Again though, I really don't give a ** its their **** not mine. On to the point of this thread which you purposely avoided... I could care less your talking **** about Mazz and pretty much any other girl on CO everywhere you go. What I do care about is you lying trying to make both Mazz and myself look bad saying we were together while she was with Chase when you know god damn well that is not remotely true.
Second, Dont try to change the topic and once again lie to try to make me look bad. You were always a pathetic wh0re I was just idiotic in the past to think we would meet up and change that. If you want to pretend you wanted me out of your life so bad I got the last msn convo before I blocked your ass for good where you beg me not to. I also have all the PM's you sent me saying you miss me and want to talk. But ok lets go back to the point your talking about. Before all that I did agree to never speak to you again as you wouldn't return my weapons unless I agreed, which I all to happily did as I wanted nothing more then to get away from you. Should I post your bi-polar PMs that stirred up **** again? and again? Yes? No?

btw you look a little desperate and pathetic still using all the avatars/siggy's and such I made for you.
Im just sayin...

WSanctuaryW
Skill Over Power
I came.. I saw.. I saved $20k and quit.

***9829;I Support War***9829;

Last edited by Shintu; 08-06-2009 at 13:28.
Shintu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2009, 14:56   #13
N_O_O_D_L_E_S

N_O_O_D_L_E_S has a reputation beyond reputeN_O_O_D_L_E_S has a reputation beyond reputeN_O_O_D_L_E_S has a reputation beyond reputeN_O_O_D_L_E_S has a reputation beyond reputeN_O_O_D_L_E_S has a reputation beyond reputeN_O_O_D_L_E_S has a reputation beyond reputeN_O_O_D_L_E_S has a reputation beyond reputeN_O_O_D_L_E_S has a reputation beyond reputeN_O_O_D_L_E_S has a reputation beyond reputeN_O_O_D_L_E_S has a reputation beyond reputeN_O_O_D_L_E_S has a reputation beyond repute
<3 u shin

Guess we know who pissed in your cheerios

N_O_O_D_L_E_S is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2009, 15:14   #14
iEat
pro spamma

iEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond reputeiEat has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=Ryuking;10621253] but it its only her and mine problem not you all who got a orgasm everytime a drama come in co.
QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy~ View Post
I agree with Kevin when he says people all the time need to interfere in problems of others, then lets let it die pls...that is better.
i totally agree

Firm believer that if you are not going at least over 15 mph over the speed limit at all times than you are not a true driver and that the gas pedal dont work unless the windows are vibrating
iEat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2009, 15:29   #15
Darkou

Darkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond repute
Care about your life... Not about ppl life...

Wait&Bleed
Darkou
Quit
Darkou is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: