xXxAl-VxXx

xXxAl-VxXx is an unknown quantity at this point
proxy

QUEENKING is the worst ss proxier ive seen by far. lol

Jack**** -> Lvl 1-1-1 Pure Hacker
xXxAl-VxXx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2008, 17:18   #2
fruitSNACK

fruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond reputefruitSNACK has a reputation beyond repute
ya hes really bad at it.
s11n
FiddleSticks
fruitSNACK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2008, 17:44   #3
zak is back
Banned

zak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond reputezak is back has a reputation beyond repute
There's a skillful way to use proxy? I never knew that.
zak is back is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2008, 18:38   #4
RoFLtRoJaN
ilicious

RoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond repute
He does?

He lacks the skills so I didnt even notice ;[

Need to rep back:
RoFLtRoJaN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2008, 18:45   #5
Fitzy
Oldschool

Fitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Fitzy
Who cares?

Temple Artemis
Bones~ - Quit and sold

'For Of All Sad Words Of Tongue And Pen
The Saddest Are These: It Might Have Been'
Fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2008, 15:09   #6
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
Who cares?
Whenever you reply to these threads I lol. So Fitz I heard you quit like 2 years ago right? Oh wait that was a month ago? my bad.

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2008, 17:19   #7
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devzzz View Post
Whenever you reply to these threads I lol. So Fitz I heard you quit like 2 years ago right? Oh wait that was a month ago? my bad.
People tend to quit when something better comes along, with CO, it's not hard. Whether it's been two years or two weeks, it doesn't really matter. Quit is quit.

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Alastriona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2008, 17:42   #8
Devzzz
Guillotine

Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastriona View Post
People tend to quit when something better comes along, with CO, it's not hard. Whether it's been two years or two weeks, it doesn't really matter. Quit is quit.
It's just the way he does it. I'd really LOL if he did start playing it again (I doubt he will never said I think he will). I mean if I am on the Conquer Online forum I am not going to say Quit, etc. Nor do I make a big deal out of it. I guess you could say "I Quit" but I didn't make a thread about it. I never log on maybe once to patch it and check out the new **** but nothing really. I won't even be attending the new server and I typically go play the first few days. If I ever do play Conquer again it will be on the Spanish servers because they don't bulk there and a group of my friends are going to slam that server. I actually might play that in a few days if I can find the time but I don't know yet. I don't have time for anything after school and practice normally and when I do have time I'd rather play Xbox 360. Well I am out sorry for the rant X.x I am such a zombie at the moment I have been staying up late doing homework the past two nights and practice is physically wearing me out.

Old 12-18-2008, 23:05   #9
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
Quote:
It's just the way he does it. I'd really LOL if he did start playing it again (I doubt he will never said I think he will). I mean if I am on the Conquer Online forum I am not going to say Quit, etc. Nor do I make a big deal out of it. I guess you could say "I Quit" but I didn't make a thread about it. I never log on maybe once to patch it and check out the new **** but nothing really. I won't even be attending the new server and I typically go play the first few days. If I ever do play Conquer again it will be on the Spanish servers because they don't bulk there and a group of my friends are going to slam that server. I actually might play that in a few days if I can find the time but I don't know yet. I don't have time for anything after school and practice normally and when I do have time I'd rather play Xbox 360. Well I am out sorry for the rant X.x I am such a zombie at the moment I have been staying up late doing homework the past two nights and practice is physically wearing me out.
I reread my post like 6 times, and I still can't find where I asked you about your play time on CO or what you plan to do with your life.

Am I missing something?

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Alastriona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2008, 01:09   #10
Fitzy
Oldschool

Fitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond reputeFitzy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Fitzy
Quote:
So I'm an attention *****? I fgured that after three years of playing conquer and defending it that I'd earnt the right to mae a thread lettng ppl now that 'd qut..

My eyboard s fuced and some of my eys dont wor

edit: and wont be comng bac to conquer, orgnally thought that mght come bac one day but wth ths new patch..not a hope

Temple Artemis
Bones~ - Quit and sold

'For Of All Sad Words Of Tongue And Pen
The Saddest Are These: It Might Have Been'

Last edited by Fitzy; 12-19-2008 at 01:11.
Fitzy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2008, 03:43   #11
Devzzz
Guillotine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastriona View Post
I reread my post like 6 times, and I still can't find where I asked you about your play time on CO or what you plan to do with your life.

Am I missing something?
I ranted a lot yesterday X.x I was a motha****ing zombie.

Old 12-21-2008, 06:06   #12
SirGawain
-Reunion-

SirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
1. you never get on WaW with me
2. i used to have an archer on a spanish server. Level 40 or something. if i can figure it out and what not, and even get the English itemtype, then you could play it legit like. It's definitely a lot more fun. I hear the socket patch wasn't affected either. (I'd be willing to hop over there with you for a little bit.)
[***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;]
[Trojan]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Warrior]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Trojan]

I only aimbot my guildmates.
SirGawain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2008, 20:39   #13
t^^t
One Plus two Equals?

t^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond reputet^^t has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxAl-VxXx View Post
wow dude u still play man?

-Dont hate me cuz ur mom wants me.

Self motivator, self achiever.. Get on my lvl......

Best line i got so far:

"NO matter how much I change my style, you still hit me."

---->>>Life is hard then you die.

-Post counts are overrated!

***I rather have a older "Join Date" than more "Post counts." ***
t^^t is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2008, 00:25   #14
iWind

iWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond reputeiWind has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
Who cares?
I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxAl-VxXx View Post

And you suck at FB. Don't blame a proxy.
iWind - [110 - 115] Water Warrior - HIATUS
SchalieWitPen - [122] Archer - HIATUS
??? - [130 - 130 -130] Trojan - HIATUS

- Video (Highest rated)
iWind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2008, 13:25   #15
~*XLegacyX*~
Banned

~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*XLegacyX*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iWind View Post
I do.

And you suck at FB. Don't blame a proxy.
You're terrible at troll attempts, by the way.
~*XLegacyX*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: