View Poll Results: give bot catchers rewards
YES!...i hate cheats and want to get rich from there stupidity 24 88.89%
NO!....i dont care about botjailing people 1 3.70%
I'm a botter remove botjail altogether 2 7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-09-2008, 23:17   #1
Reaver
Banned

Reaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond repute
Rewards for catching botters

I'm sure the best solution to catch the cheats is reward those that vid them.....

so bring back the compounding fee to get out of bot jail ie. 2 dbs first offence, 4 dbs the 2nd offence, 8 dbs 3rd,......16.....blah and so on

So once a vid/screeny has been approved the person gets sent to bot jail like normal. but when they pay to get out the dbs get credited to the person that reported them, like when you cap a blackname and they pay to get out of jail.

ok so this would make everyone turn coats and ratting each other out, cause we all know that the majority of the people are greedy little ****ers and for a few dbs will bot jail there "friends"
Reaver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2008, 00:36   #2
TaoMick

TaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond repute
well seeing and the majority of cheaters are reported by players who are doing the gm's jobs i say a big yes, besides wen they pay the 2 db's to get out the db's just disapear into cyber space anyway so why not give them as a reward.
EliteBracelet +4 1xSPG
SuperBacksword +4 2xSPG
EliteRobe +4 SPG
Elite Boots +3

SuperHeavenFan +4
SuperStarTower +4

Working on a new main - Monk > Water > Fire.

Dreams
TaoMick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2008, 01:22   #3
Bot Terminator
Bot Killer

Bot Terminator has a reputation beyond reputeBot Terminator has a reputation beyond reputeBot Terminator has a reputation beyond reputeBot Terminator has a reputation beyond reputeBot Terminator has a reputation beyond reputeBot Terminator has a reputation beyond reputeBot Terminator has a reputation beyond reputeBot Terminator has a reputation beyond reputeBot Terminator has a reputation beyond reputeBot Terminator has a reputation beyond reputeBot Terminator has a reputation beyond repute
I like this Plan
Implement it
We all need to play this game without botters
Bot Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2008, 01:26   #4
cH1n^anN
Banned

cH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond repute
Initially i am working on this project too, but you are ahead from me...
so i support you.
My main aim also to clean the botters in my server with the same method.
Well i am now in progress on proposal writing on suggestion how the system work and run, pros and cons etc.
This is the link that i post to gather some data that will be use in my proposal too.
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=571102
cH1n^anN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2008, 01:27   #5
cH1n^anN
Banned

cH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond reputecH1n^anN has a reputation beyond repute
#Reserve for my proposal
cH1n^anN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2008, 12:44   #6
autobotjazz
Autobot

autobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

sounds like a good idea but i have to play devil's advocate here, it is possible that this could be abused as it is possible to fake a video and send innocent players to bot jail for the dbs, not easy to fake a video that will pass muster i admit, but possible so at this time ill withhold my vote

Helm: +2 super
Armor +3 super
Shield +2 elite
Ring +2 elite
Neck +3 Super
Boots +1 elite
Club +3 super 1 soc
Fan : Super
Tower : Elite +1

Offical Robot of the Baconeers

This Month in History : May 8th : V-E Day, Victory in Europe (WWII), 1945
Fighter for the rights of the Non db/cps buyers of Co!

server : Libra
Guild : Midnight_Msytics
autobotjazz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2008, 14:50   #7
darkrsg
annoying

darkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaver View Post
I'm sure the best solution to catch the cheats is reward those that vid them.....

so bring back the compounding fee to get out of bot jail ie. 2 dbs first offence, 4 dbs the 2nd offence, 8 dbs 3rd,......16.....blah and so on

So once a vid/screeny has been approved the person gets sent to bot jail like normal. but when they pay to get out the dbs get credited to the person that reported them, like when you cap a blackname and they pay to get out of jail.

ok so this would make everyone turn coats and ratting each other out, cause we all know that the majority of the people are greedy little ****ers and for a few dbs will bot jail there "friends"
that would be great, i am one of the 3 cammers on my server, all the others complain but don't do anything about it. what also sucks is that it can take 4 weeks or even longer before they are realy in botjail
lvl: 128>130>131

char name: ~lucifer~
reborn: water>warrior
lvl: 130>107 atm

char name: ~Lightning~
class: ninja
lvl: 130-130-137

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestospooge View Post
Top 3 Things I hate while pvping:
my proxy dc's me
when i get botjailed
when someones hax are better then mine

KOSMAK all amercan
darkrsg is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2008, 16:40   #8
X PrOmEtHeUs X

X PrOmEtHeUs X is a jewel in the roughX PrOmEtHeUs X is a jewel in the roughX PrOmEtHeUs X is a jewel in the roughX PrOmEtHeUs X is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to X PrOmEtHeUs X
the top two options suck ass.
i voted the third one. cos it suits me
Old 11-11-2008, 07:28   #9
corey0092
The Dude

corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
been suggested already http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=570198
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2008, 10:30   #10
Nespheratu

Nespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaver View Post

Who Rah!!! I agree 100 pct. I think Im the only Video maker on my server other than a buddy of mine. People just don't want to take the time requiered to upload the vid after getting it. take an hour and after tis uploaded and the server reformat to flash it just looks all chopped up 90 pct of the time.
My suggestion is your idea but you can snail mail the vid on a disc directly to TQ itself for review. The vidsters (as good as the idea was at the time) Never take the time to watch all the videos any more and also have friends in game. so their friends can do what they want. TQ needs to do soemthing themselves for once and stop asking US PLAYERS to do all their work for them. Like the arabic translator. And the super GW trailer etc. etc.... Get off their lazt a**es and pay someone to sit and watch vids all day. I would take the job and be unbiased for no less than 45kk a year and full +12 super gears for my 4 chars. Hire me TQ I'll wtch vids for 10 hours a day.
$TQ 
mysql_query("SELECT * FROM Botters WHERE Clue > '0'") or die(mysql_error()); 
$RESULT mysql_num_rows($TQ);
    if (
$result == 0) {
        echo 
"They just dont get it!";
        } else {
            echo 
"OMFG!!";
            }
?>
Nespheratu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2008, 10:32   #11
.:Pandora:.
Banned

.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to .:Pandora:. Send a message via Skype™ to .:Pandora:.
This would be great, not that players don't do the GM's job anyways...this would make ppl want to catch cheaters even more. weaselly cheaters need to make me rich
.:Pandora:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2008, 10:36   #12
.:Pandora:.
Banned

.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to .:Pandora:. Send a message via Skype™ to .:Pandora:.
Like this dude!
My Boyfriend recorded him in jail....and he already has a few offenses (ban yas?)

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16552815F96FKXFM

you can also so the all to familiar "Kosomak" from someone who is of egy origin

Last edited by .:Pandora:.; 11-11-2008 at 10:38.
.:Pandora:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2008, 12:26   #13
TaoMick

TaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Pandora:. View Post
Like this dude!
My Boyfriend recorded him in jail....and he already has a few offenses (ban yas?)

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16552815F96FKXFM

you can also so the all to familiar "Kosomak" from someone who is of egy origin
he even makes it sooooo odvious jumping all around your b/f, he was so asking for it!
EliteBracelet +4 1xSPG
SuperBacksword +4 2xSPG
EliteRobe +4 SPG
Elite Boots +3

SuperHeavenFan +4
SuperStarTower +4

Working on a new main - Monk > Water > Fire.

Dreams
TaoMick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2008, 04:41   #14
Reaver
Banned

Reaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the support people!
just in the pass 2 days i've frapsed 15 people. that would really help boost my char gear if they would pay me

so living in hope of tq will crumble to player power everyone jump on the bandwagon and vote yes

*bad karma* at the guys that voted they bot
Reaver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2008, 14:25   #15
kingrum2

kingrum2 has a reputation beyond reputekingrum2 has a reputation beyond reputekingrum2 has a reputation beyond reputekingrum2 has a reputation beyond reputekingrum2 has a reputation beyond reputekingrum2 has a reputation beyond reputekingrum2 has a reputation beyond reputekingrum2 has a reputation beyond reputekingrum2 has a reputation beyond reputekingrum2 has a reputation beyond reputekingrum2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by autobotjazz View Post
sounds like a good idea but i have to play devil's advocate here, it is possible that this could be abused as it is possible to fake a video and send innocent players to bot jail for the dbs, not easy to fake a video that will pass muster i admit, but possible so at this time ill withhold my vote
I have to agree with you on this. I have been catch videos of people get put in bot jail for not even cheating. I know a GM is getting tired of me Emailing her and telling her re-look over the videos. I know of a couple ways to make people look like they are speeding but do not do that cause its stupid. I have pointed it out to the GM but have not seen anything in place to stop passing videos of people doing it. So in truth all this is a good effort but seems TQ doesn't care as long as they make money.

Not Signed

I have been playing since kylin was called Server 3. So i know what a hack looks like.

Server Saturn (Retired)
~Renegade_Evo~ $lacker$ DL/Member

~Renegade_Evo~ water-troj-troj 110-130-127
-evo- water-fire 110-122
kingrum warrior-warrior 121-61

F
(_)
C
K

You all.

..!.. {;..;} ..!..
kingrum2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook