Old 10-20-2008, 19:20   #1
xQqZx
YnotBanned

xQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond repute
....Awesome

i just got ****in tq'd like a *****.. i feel it now..

im on a friends account and i goto dc with the conductress and i talk to that dude that says do you want to enter and i click yes.. next thing you know im in bot jail... the **** is this? i never bought a db either so now i gotta pay 2 dbs like a *****..
Old 10-20-2008, 19:26   #2
TrU3
poutine

TrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond repute
don't tell your friend you did it... jsut say it's a tq error while both of you were offline
TrU3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2008, 19:29   #3
xQqZx
YnotBanned

xQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond reputexQqZx has a reputation beyond repute
na im gonna tell him i did it, i think i got 1 db and he will pay the other prolly.. but ****.. i mean, wow... i feel like one of those guys thats been jailed for no reason.. i got owned.
Old 10-20-2008, 19:52   #4
theRationalOne

theRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond reputetheRationalOne has a reputation beyond repute
Just curious... edited program files ??
theRationalOne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2008, 20:05   #5
Munsie2

Munsie2 has a reputation beyond reputeMunsie2 has a reputation beyond reputeMunsie2 has a reputation beyond reputeMunsie2 has a reputation beyond reputeMunsie2 has a reputation beyond reputeMunsie2 has a reputation beyond reputeMunsie2 has a reputation beyond reputeMunsie2 has a reputation beyond reputeMunsie2 has a reputation beyond reputeMunsie2 has a reputation beyond reputeMunsie2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Munsie2
Yes. He runs the "Go directly to bot jail, do not pass DC, do not collect 200 cps" Monopoly hack. =3
Munsie2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2008, 20:07   #6
xQqZx
YnotBanned

no nothing is edited lol, i just came on conquer since i havent been on for a long time to check it out and this **** happens LOL..

im just guessing i lagged and something happened.. my ping was like 2k when it sent me to bot jail.
Old 10-20-2008, 20:46   #7
--DREAM--
SpaM HaXoR

--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xQqZx View Post
no nothing is edited lol, i just came on conquer since i havent been on for a long time to check it out and this **** happens LOL..

im just guessing i lagged and something happened.. my ping was like 2k when it sent me to bot jail.
lol. sry too hear.

happy note now nice avy
Server -SnowWhite
Overz - 105 Archer
---------------------------------------------------
Rep - 41,425,945

.:*SPAMMER*:.
--DREAM-- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2008, 20:48   #8
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
People don't seem to realize, when you get put into botjail it is usually not because of something you were doing at that exact moment, so saying stuff like "i was tging all night" or "i went to jail" really doesn't mean squat

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2008, 21:00   #9
xQqZx
YnotBanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
People don't seem to realize, when you get put into botjail it is usually not because of something you were doing at that exact moment, so saying stuff like "i was tging all night" or "i went to jail" really doesn't mean squat
so its just a coincidence that when i went to another town i get sent to jail.. lol
Old 10-20-2008, 21:04   #10
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
so its just a coincidence that when i went to another town i get sent to jail.. lol
Well from what you said, all you did was click the guy to enter, nowhere did you mention you were moving around or doing anything else, so I have to assume you were standing still. So based on that, yah it was a complete coincidence

Quote:
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
Old 10-20-2008, 21:07   #11
xQqZx
YnotBanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Well from what you said, all you did was click the guy to enter, nowhere did you mention you were moving around or doing anything else, so I have to assume you were standing still. So based on that, yah it was a complete coincidence
so it was a coincidence to the thousands of others whom this happened to also right, i see these kinds of posts made a lot after maintenance..
Old 10-20-2008, 21:08   #12
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

Quote:
so it was a coincidence to the thousands of others whom this happened to also right, i see these kinds of posts made a lot after maintenance..
Yes, its unfortunate that people conveniently leave out details to make themselves look like the victim, human nature amirite ?

Quote:
Old 10-20-2008, 21:24   #13
-Enyo-

-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute-Enyo- has a reputation beyond repute
The fine print said enter BotJail
-Enyo- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2008, 21:48   #14
Just_Pea
Slowpoke

Just_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond repute
Being tq'd is the new forum *** phenomenom (sp) if you got incorrectly botjailed, send a polite and well written email to the gms and get yourself out free of charge. worked for me.

<3 for my baby Natty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathcoilV2.0 View Post
Secret? yea as much a secret as paris hiltons sex tapes
Just_Pea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2008, 21:55   #15
xQqZx
YnotBanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Pea View Post
Being tq'd is the new forum *** phenomenom (sp) if you got incorrectly botjailed, send a polite and well written email to the gms and get yourself out free of charge. worked for me.

..few questions for you..

1. how much dbs have you bought?
2. how long until they released you since you sent the email?
3. what email did you send the message too..?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: